General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Thieves caught

Old 08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
22+24 = 224

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. X
Ash this is ur man...A real man!!!!!!
Individual's Charge Report
what a fucking stupid bitch.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

She definitely knows how to pick her men. I guess that's what you get when you're white, but trying to mimic other nationalities.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

And also I dont think they are being release, according to that TBO article they were on probation. Staying in Jail FTW!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Breakin tranny's

well... (in my greatest Dr. Phil voice evarrr) It seems to me like Trash-ley needs to understand that she is indeed white. she is not a hard ass, she sounds like she is giving birth (or taking a shit) while talking (or typing), and her little boyfriend is a theif that wasnt smart enough to check out the scenerio of where he would be committing the crime. Get a job, walmart is hiring constantly... shit.. get a job at autozone and steal from them, all of their GTR badges and altezza tail lights would look great on your honda

/thread
Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

Originally Posted by cabron
y do you all have to talk shit i know y bcause all of you are some bitchs that y you all are talking shit a but them because that all you pussy ass bitch know how to do
i never say anything on here i wouldnt say to someones face. This guy is a thief and a woman beater. Tampa is a small town and i'm not talking shit i'm speaking the truth. Go back to school ignorant idiot
Old 08-27-2008, 12:43 PM

im glad they were caught...cant stand a theif

just to clear this up not all of us (spanish) people are criminals or steal

Last edited by izzyaccord; 08-27-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Breakin tranny's

^ LOLz good to hear.. wait your rims look like my stolen ones...

i kiid i kiiiid
Old 08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Originally Posted by Ender.
And also I dont think they are being release, according to that TBO article they were on probation. Staying in Jail FTW!
isin't V.O.P. an automatic 6 months or the remainder of your probation?

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 08-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Originally Posted by Duceanahalf
isin't V.O.P. an automatic 6 months or the remainder of your probation?
I dont know exactly, but not only that, they will have all the new charges to add to their sentence. We can only hope these fuckers stay in there for as long as possible!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:32 PM
- 7$t BOYZ -

i just read the whole thing, and that trashy chick, we have plenty of those around here (239 area), they run around act hard and call them selfs "goons for life" but they dont know that goon is another name for a bitch boy that does the dirty work while rest of them sits and makes money and stays out of trouble, they think their hot because their 17 and hanging out with 20 and up olds but lil that they know their not the cool ones that fuck all those hot older guys their just lil sluts that are not respected by anybody and used for quick fuck when needed, been there seen it and realised its not life for me, who cares if ur a thug or how hard you are, because in 10 years when us normal people have nice houses, cars and fammilies their rotting in jail or still running around and being gangsta! LAME! Kids these days scare me not as im scared of them its just the shit they do, im bout to be 21 and im really scared to have kids these days, i mean i bet you half of the parents of those kids out there are hard working people that are trying to make living in this fucked up world of ours and then get a phone call from their son/daughter that their in jail i bet u that breaks their heart and then they wonder if its their fault, no respect for nothing, fuck them, and im all the way in fort myers but i would say this to anybody that steals somebody elses hard earned money/stuff "FUCK YOU PUSSY" and what? Nothing exacly, their all lil bitches, im gonna stop cuz im just getting pissed for no reason, FUCK THIEFS AND THEIR DIRTY SLUT GF!!

EDIT: Sorry for the spelling but im at work and was typing fast so i can get back to what i supose to be doing.
TR "OLD SKOOL DA" MEMBER #006
...now me and the mad scientist is going to have to rip apart the block.. and replace the piston rings you fried...
No sittin at the table if you bringin nothin to it!

Some Acura parts for sale.

Last edited by quick91integra; 08-27-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:15 PM
SUN☆WORKS

this thread delivers the goods LOL