General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Thieves caught

Old 08-28-2008, 08:52 AM
bvh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^wow your a fag
Old 08-28-2008, 08:53 AM
SigArms

Originally Posted by jdm2474
thats funny how yal talking shit about all my boys.yal dont know who i am but i know some of the people talking shit on here and if you really know who i was u would know i aint no ethug so if you gonna make a threat make sure you think about what you say because it might fuck you over

I don't understand why do you nutswingers gotta talk for your "BOYS" if there so tuff and this & that can't fuck with them

You losers need to stop making troll names and quit talking for them if there all that and shit let them speak for there selves you kids really deserves a great ass whooping cause obiously your parents FAIL on raising you ignorant fucks so STFU & GTFO Faggots!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Cold Ass Honky

gotta love the keyboard commandos.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:02 AM
They call me Harry

Originally Posted by jdm2474
thats funny how yal talking shit about all my boys.yal dont know who i am but i know some of the people talking shit on here and if you really know who i was u would know i aint no ethug so if you gonna make a threat make sure you think about what you say because it might fuck you over

Wow! the spelling isn't half bad! But the grammar sucks.

Educate yourself: It isn't shit talking if we're telling the truth.

They are criminals. Fact. They are worthless. Fact- evidenced by their thievery. They think they're tough- fact- look at those "hardass" poses they've got in their mug shots. "yah, I'm coo, look at my badass mugshot from my most recent arrest! I tweaked my eyebrows for it!"

Oh, and I'd be willing to bet Alpha wouldn't want you putting his name in your sig. He wants to maintain a legit shop not affiliated with shitstuffing dickriders.
07 Mazdaspeed3
Old 08-28-2008, 09:06 AM
They call me Cooter..

What a bunch of fags. I hope they can't sit down for a month. And the uneducated retarded pieces of shit sticking up for them , I guess you have never had anything stolen from you, you must have been on the theft end.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:07 AM
bvh

^ bubba army ftw . rep 4u
Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 AM
They call me Cooter..

^^ Thanks! returned
Old 08-28-2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by bvh
^wow your a fag
your a funny guy. you stay in npr i seen you couple times . ima see you when i see you and that aint a threat
Old 08-28-2008, 09:14 AM
They call me Harry

Originally Posted by Hondanick
wats so funny??? i wanna c how funny itz goin to b when they come out... cuz i bet all of yall pussy aint goin to do shit n ill put money on that.......BITHCZZZ

What is so funny is nobody who is trying to defend these clowns can use any semblance of the English language. You're all fuckin' worthless wastes of society. We should put your worthless criminal asses on a barge and float you out to see. When you're surrounded by criminal fuckheads like yourselves, you'll realize how shitty it is and want out.

So then you'll smartly dive off into shark-infested waters.

And we'll be watching it all on Satellite t.v. laughing our happy asses off.

Oh. I bet your 'boyzeee' won't do shit when, rather IF they get out of jail, because if they fuck up their probation, back to ass-pounding they go. But I'm betting they'll have ankle-bracelet companions

07 Mazdaspeed3
Old 08-28-2008, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by chimmike
Wow! the spelling isn't half bad! But the grammar sucks.

Educate yourself: It isn't shit talking if we're telling the truth.

They are criminals. Fact. They are worthless. Fact- evidenced by their thievery. They think they're tough- fact- look at those "hardass" poses they've got in their mug shots. "yah, I'm coo, look at my badass mugshot from my most recent arrest! I tweaked my eyebrows for it!"

Oh, and I'd be willing to bet Alpha wouldn't want you putting his name in your sig. He wants to maintain a legit shop not affiliated with shitstuffing dickriders.
when you wanna do something let me kno