General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Car show this past weekend

Old 10-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Love's making you mad!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol, ive been thinking about it this whole thread... Now hes like fuck, never should have posted shit

| Right hand drive |
Old 10-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Supercharged

No. I'm not worried about the Honda faggots in here. the only two posters in this thread with a decent ride is the WS6 Trans am and the restored caddy no shop did any of my work that has been done to my car. me and my buddy in orlando ported the supercharger & Throttle body, and the powdercoating at his house welded the new exhaust on with the magna flows, installed the headers, put all the MSD shit on there the CAI, and dropped the S/C pulley from a 3.8 to a 3.4 only time i used a shop was when i had S&R Make an adjustment to my PCM Tune. the original L67 in this car got destroyed in April, and i had to install a used one i got from Morad parts company in MI, and while it was out i did all this and got it ported and powder coated Rebuilt it and replaced all the gaskets piston's put a new radiator in all new belts and hoses why i was at it.

So yeah i did put a bit of work into this car and as far as the interior the old leather was cracked and i happen to enjoy the color scheme. its not your car so dont worry about it dipshits.

98 GTP, 3.0 pulley , ZZP Fullsize Intercooler. Eaton M90 GEN V Supercharger, Northstar Throttlebody, J.E. Forged/coated Pistons, L32 Forged Connecting rods Intense Racing Stage 3 Cam, Stage 3 Heads, MSD Ignition,coils,wires, SD Headers, Magnaflow mufflers KYB AGX Struts, Vogtland Springs, ZZP Control arms, TEP Transmission
Old 10-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Love's making you mad!

To bad your dumping money, into a car that aint worth shit anymore. Supercharged and all.

| Right hand drive |
Old 10-20-2010, 05:59 PM
(•_•)

Originally Posted by Spartangl
No. I'm not worried about the Honda faggots in here. the only two posters in this thread with a decent ride is the WS6 Trans am and the restored caddy no shop did any of my work that has been done to my car. me and my buddy in orlando ported the supercharger & Throttle body, and the powdercoating at his house welded the new exhaust on with the magna flows, installed the headers, put all the MSD shit on there the CAI, and dropped the S/C pulley from a 3.8 to a 3.4 only time i used a shop was when i had S&R Make an adjustment to my PCM Tune. the original L67 in this car got destroyed in April, and i had to install a used one i got from Morad parts company in MI, and while it was out i did all this and got it ported and powder coated Rebuilt it and replaced all the gaskets piston's put a new radiator in all new belts and hoses why i was at it.

So yeah i did put a bit of work into this car and as far as the interior the old leather was cracked and i happen to enjoy the color scheme. its not your car so dont worry about it dipshits.
kewl stary brahhh

now, go drive your car off a cliff
Old 10-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Supercharged

I know its Value but its been my project for the last year.

98 GTP, 3.0 pulley , ZZP Fullsize Intercooler. Eaton M90 GEN V Supercharger, Northstar Throttlebody, J.E. Forged/coated Pistons, L32 Forged Connecting rods Intense Racing Stage 3 Cam, Stage 3 Heads, MSD Ignition,coils,wires, SD Headers, Magnaflow mufflers KYB AGX Struts, Vogtland Springs, ZZP Control arms, TEP Transmission
Old 10-20-2010, 06:02 PM
(•_•)

obviously nobody likes your car here, so might as well just leave
Old 10-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Supercharged

Any case anyone wanted to see what the car was like Relativity stock See below

Then some shots of when the engine was out/ the new stock engine before i rebuilt it and modified it

Old 10-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Love's making you mad!

Originally Posted by Spartangl
I know its Value but its been my project for the last year.
Yerp, and my dad bought one at the auction for $1750, Cleaner than yours, supercharged, and ooopps i forgot not riced out.

And yea it looks the same to me besides spray painting your interior and engine bay red and black.

| Right hand drive |
Old 10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Supercharged

Originally Posted by CleanCe1Wagon
Yerp, and my dad bought one at the auction for $1750, Cleaner than yours, supercharged, and ooopps i forgot not riced out.

And yea it looks the same to me besides spray painting your interior and engine bay red and black.
Mines Bluebooked at 5000$ stock

yours must of had 170k+ miles on it and lets see these photos? and my engine is powdercoated and interior is Upholstered with black & red leather you moron. no cans used here.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Love's making you mad!

Yessir had like 150k, But we sold it for $4k so who cares. And yea, thats cool BRO. 10 years, ago.

| Right hand drive |