General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Anybody seen a raw carbon fiber Lambo Gallardo?

Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sl2tuner
cant wait to see it. cant go wrong with carbon fiber
..but can go wrong with fake carbon fiber vinyl wrap...esp on a car like that.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:45 PM
lol wut?

Originally Posted by Customachine
..but can go wrong with fake carbon fiber vinyl wrap...esp on a car like that.
What? Is it supposed to be slammed on Rotas? I bet you wanted something like that. My homeboy Kabron is enjoying his shit with his bitches. If you're jelly suck it up and GTFO.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Thaking
What? Is it supposed to be slammed on Rotas? I bet you wanted something like that. My homeboy Kabron is enjoying his shit with his bitches. If you're jelly suck it up and GTFO.
so you are saying that if you have the money for a lambo, which you would buy to be fast and impress people, it is better to NOT buy real carbon fiber panels, cuz they do sell some, and save weight and make the car faster....no it would be better to strap a bunch of vinyl on it and add weight...and have people like me and sl2tuner get excited to see the carbon fiber lambo but once we walk up to it and see that it is just vinyl, well we get let down.

The whole reason for carbon fiber is to save weight. Vinyl adds weight.

The cool just for looks thing don't work either as real carbon fiber is exotic, out of reach for many, just like a Lambo.
Vinyl, anybody can get that and it dont have the same WOW factor as real carbon.

So to be clear, Kabron can do what he wants, I don't care. I am not rippin on him or his bitches...But don't expect me to be impressed over vinyl. My cousin has that on his civic. He must have the money, I expect him to buy the real deal and so does everyone else.

It would be like seeing a roman marble statue and going up to it and seeing it was a plastic copy, it impresses no one. If you want that, great, go for it.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 PM

and anybody who tries to impress people about having 2 girlfriends should realize that 99% of people are not impressed and most think they are trying too hard. I personally don't know why you would want that kind of punishment. Not impressed.

Kabron, you may be the coolest dude in the world, it don't matter to me. If you want to put vinyl on your Lambo and have 2 girlfriend, great. I got no problem with that. Don't expect everyone to be impressed by that tho. And DO NOT clear over the vinyl, you will be driving around a peeling Lambo cuz that will all peel off.

If you are not the owner of the car and were just joking, well nevermind then.

Thaking, creative use of words, good job.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 PM
oh snap

Everyone is impressed by Kabrons 2 bitches. That lambo of his pulls more bitches than you can imagine. Hes TRs pimp. No need to hate.
DC(5)CREW MEMBER #30

Proven Power FTW

Originally Posted by racer_x
^you're a female, so your intrinsic fail level is higher than mine. Thus, I reason that if we both fail equally, you still fail harder.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Blood In Blood Out

So to be clear, Kabron can do what he wants, I don't care. I am not rippin on him or his bitches...But don't expect me to be impressed over vinyl. My cousin has that on his civic.
Thanks man, I do a different wrap every month (I get bored easily). Thinking about doing a leopard skin wrap for June, since sharpie's already been done.

and anybody who tries to impress people about having 2 girlfriends should realize that 99% of people are not impressed and most think they are trying too hard. I personally don't know why you would want that kind of punishment. Not impressed.

Kabron, you may be the coolest dude in the world, it don't matter to me. If you want to put vinyl on your Lambo and have 2 girlfriend, great. I got no problem with that. Don't expect everyone to be impressed by that tho.
Actually I have 4 girlfriends, had to break up with the 5th when she wouldn't play nice with the others.

And where the heck is pdisme when you need him???

Old 05-27-2011, 08:27 AM

well if u do a different wrap each month, that is a whole different story....not a bad thing at all then.

As for the gf's that is 3 to many for me.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:28 PM
NY Till I Die....

This shit is hilarious. Can't believe im just seeing this...

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch

$350,000 in 2 years... and all they had to show for it was some shitty hondas, lol.

R.I.P. Steven Daniel Berry a.k.a. Bush
Old 05-27-2011, 03:22 PM
my mojo so dope

Don't expect everyone to be impressed by that tho
you sure were impressed before you found out it was vinyl, go bitch somewhere else

welcome to TR

Old 05-27-2011, 06:57 PM
lol wut?

^ this, you've been impressed enough to come on here and bitch about it.

Quick Reply: Anybody seen a raw carbon fiber Lambo Gallardo?