General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Anybody seen a raw carbon fiber Lambo Gallardo?

Old 05-29-2011, 07:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nycist
This shit is hilarious. Can't believe im just seeing this...
what is hilarious, I see what I think is a real carbon fiber lambo, and it turns out to be vinyl stickers so I say that sucks...damn that is so funny.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:29 AM
oh snap

LOL i dont think he was referring to that.
DC(5)CREW MEMBER #30

Proven Power FTW

Originally Posted by racer_x
^you're a female, so your intrinsic fail level is higher than mine. Thus, I reason that if we both fail equally, you still fail harder.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by medicmatt
you sure were impressed before you found out it was vinyl, go bitch somewhere else

welcome to TR
that is the whole point....I WAS impressed when I thought it was REAL.....now that I know it is FAKE, I am not impressed at all, not then not now. I can bitch where I want. If you all love fake shit and want to suck off each other over it go for it, is that what TR is all about cuz that is what I see here abunch of high school gossip cheerleading squad shit.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-29-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by chicacivic1217
LOL i dont think he was referring to that.
I think no one here owns the lambo. I think they are making it up just to have a laugh.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-29-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:47 AM
buildin' it

is this for real?
Old 05-29-2011, 07:56 AM

so to clear it up
1. I ask a legit question about a real carbon lambo, that would be impressive.
2. Someone says it is vinyl.
3. I say that is a disappointment.
4. Thaking and others jump me and bash me for not being impressed over fake stickers.
5. Kabron and I joke back and forth about girls, which was kind of funny.
6. People come on here and still bash me about not being impressed over fake stickers.
7. But I am the joke for defending my position that there is nothing impressive about fake stickers on a lambo.

IF that is what TR is keep it, I thought this was a forum about cars and racing, guess not. I don't need kids games and posers who defend fake crap.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-29-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Thaking
^ this, you've been impressed enough to come on here and bitch about it.
no, i am very disappointed, that is why I am bitching. If i were impressed I would not be bitching. Figure that out yet? Actually you are the reason I started bitching in the first place. You are the one that turned the conversation from real carbon fiber to telling me I should not put down your homeboy and his vinyl stickers. I am still not impressed by stickers and I am still bitching because you all love fake shit apparently. Sorry I don't.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-29-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:20 PM
lol wut?

Originally Posted by Customachine
no, i am very disappointed, that is why I am bitching. If i were impressed I would not be bitching. Figure that out yet? Actually you are the reason I started bitching in the first place. You are the one that turned the conversation from real carbon fiber to telling me I should not put down your homeboy and his vinyl stickers. I am still not impressed by stickers and I am still bitching because you all love fake shit apparently. Sorry I don't.
Look fag, when you own your own lambo, do whatever the fuck you want with it. No smart person will carbon fiber out their daily lambo. Yeah hit a pothole and you're fucked. If it was a track car, then it would be understandable. And I think you're just jelly kabron is balling in money and bitches, so you came in all pissy when you found out it was him.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Thaking
Look fag, when you own your own lambo, do whatever the fuck you want with it. No smart person will carbon fiber out their daily lambo. Yeah hit a pothole and you're fucked. If it was a track car, then it would be understandable. And I think you're just jelly kabron is balling in money and bitches, so you came in all pissy when you found out it was him.
You're the fag, the way you're on here suck'n Kabrons dick all the time, let him talk for himself....oh wait, he did and he thanked me. I have no reason to hate him or his supposed car that I don't even think he really owns, or his bitches, so I don't need to talk tough to him, call that pissy if you want, I don't give a fuck, I don't have to prove shit to you.

Kabron didn't try to shut me down, you did, all cuz I don't like stickers. You're the ass that made it into something else. If I wanted his life I would have it...Takes more than money and girls who are after my money to impress me. Integrity gains respect, you don't have that, I do. Like you said, when you own a lambo, you do what you want with it and if you want to put fake shit on it go for it, just expect people to be disappointed.

As far as no smart person putting real carbon on it, tell that to the lambo factory, as the newest gen cars are going to be all carbon, guess they are stupid right? Fucking idiot. Get a life and stop trying to be Kabron's little dog. Nothing you say will make me like vinyl on a lambo, sorry tough guy.

BTW I have been reading some of your other posts on here, sounds like you're the forum retard..and it seem like that is all you do is troll shit on here....fuck, you an't even talking about cars and racing ever....just bitching and talking tough about bullshit all the time. Keep TR, it blows. Grow up child.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-31-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:23 PM
lol wut?

TLDR Fuck off

Quick Reply: Anybody seen a raw carbon fiber Lambo Gallardo?