General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Anybody seen a raw carbon fiber Lambo Gallardo?

Old 05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Customachine
You're the fag, the way you're on here suck'n Kabrons dick all the time, let him talk for himself....oh wait, he did and he thanked me. I have no reason to hate him or his supposed car that I don't even think he really owns, or his bitches, so I don't need to talk tough to him, call that pissy if you want, I don't give a fuck, I don't have to prove shit to you.

Kabron didn't try to shut me down, you did, all cuz I don't like stickers. You're the ass that made it into something else. If I wanted his life I would have it...Takes more than money and girls who are after my money to impress me. Integrity gains respect, you don't have that, I do. Like you said, when you own a lambo, you do what you want with it and if you want to put fake shit on it go for it, just expect people to be disappointed.

As far as no smart person putting real carbon on it, tell that to the lambo factory, as the newest gen cars are going to be all carbon, guess they are stupid right? Fucking idiot. Get a life and stop trying to be Kabron's little dog. Nothing you say will make me like vinyl on a lambo, sorry tough guy.

BTW I have been reading some of your other posts on here, sounds like you're the forum retard..and it seem like that is all you do is troll shit on here....fuck, you an't even talking about cars and racing ever....just bitching and talking tough about bullshit all the time. Keep TR, it blows. Grow up child.
Are you and Empire related?
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by K20A2
Are you and Empire related?
Are you and Whaking.....I mean Thaking related?
Old 05-31-2011, 03:12 PM
lol wut?

^ butthurt faggot being butthurt
Old 05-31-2011, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Thaking
^ butthurt faggot being butthurt
Take that dick out of your mouth and talk right. I think you defend Kabron so much cuz he has all the shit you don't have. You need a bitch so you won't spend all day on here talking shit.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-31-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
lol wut?

Take that dick out of your mouth and talk right.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:21 PM

Thanks for proving my points! This is supposed to be a forum about cars and racing, not gay ass cheerleading your lonely, shitty lives where you have nothing better to do than sit on line and suck each other off all day.....you NEVER even talk about cars and racing....just child hood bullshit...fucking idiot.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-31-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:36 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Are you and Whaking.....I mean Thaking related?
not at all. i think hes black, i'd kill myself if i was black.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:38 PM
lol wut?

Thanks for proving my points! This is supposed to be a forum about cars and racing, not gay ass cheerleading your lonely, shitty lives where you have nothing better to do than sit on line and suck each other off all day.....you NEVER even talk about cars and racing....just child hood bullshit...fucking idiot.
You're just being butthurt

Auto-X/Road Racing
Drag Racing
Drifting

^ there you go its all about racing/competing. Maybe you can make yourself happy, and in the mean time you can GTFO
Old 05-31-2011, 03:44 PM

[/QUOTE]
Auto-X/Road Racing
Drag Racing
Drifting

^ there you go its all about racing/competing. Maybe you can make yourself happy, and in the mean time you can GTFO[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! useful links, I didn't think you could pull off something like that! I do like forums about racing/and competing....I think I will GTFO and go there. You can stay here and keep thaking off with your friends. Stay gay, its your best quality.

Last edited by Customachine; 05-31-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:46 PM
lol wut?

Auto-X/Road Racing
Drag Racing
Drifting

^ there you go its all about racing/competing. Maybe you can make yourself happy, and in the mean time you can GTFO
Holy shit! useful links, I didn't think you could pull off something like that! I do like reading about racing/and competing....I think I will GTFO and go there. You can stay here and keep thaking off with your friends. Stay gay, its your best quality.[/QUOTE]

Butt hurt faggot cant even quote. You suck, go fuck yourself and dont come back fag.