General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

What do you guys think about Matte, Carbon Fiber, Chrome and color change wraps?

Old 10-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by We Wrap Matte
Hey guys.
Man its been a long time since I have been on here. To long.

I want your opinion on wrapping your car.
I have been in the wrapping business for some years now but im starting to focus on matte,satin,carbon fiber, chrome and complete color change wraps. I only use name brand materials and I have 8 years in auto detailing so every vehicle I wrap is properly cleaned and prepped so your vinyl will never peel up or pop off in the grooves.

Below is a demo flyer I made up last night.
All the matte,carbon and chrome wraps below were not installed by me.
They are only there for examples but all the graphic wraps below them were installed by me.

There is a wide varity of colors to choose from in matte,color,carbon fiber and chrome.
The carbon fiber wrap material is the latest in 3d technology which means when you touch it you feel that weave like real
carbon fiber.

I am located in Seminole Fl. All I ask is you write a review and let me take pictures for my own promotion.

To the mods: I am not trying to sell anything. Not yet anyways. I want to get peoples opinions and do a Q n A.
I have no issue paying for advertising but I would like to get a better feel on what the community thinks before I go ahead.

So guys, ask away. Let me know your thoughts and concerns.

Thank you guys.

Ok I cannot deal with this photo uploader. No more [img] tags? Only 5 per post and this basic uploader needs to be changed. What a struggle.

Here is a link to my craigslist post that has a bunch of pictures.

!! WRAP YOUR CAR MATTE BLACK, CARBON FIBER, COLOR CHANGE OR CHROME !!!
Fuck you and your advertising. I only hope that everyone who sees this sees that you're so fucking cheap that you refuse to pay for advertising. I'm sure your work reflects your cheap personality.

What is with these scum fucks lately? They see a dying forum and assume they don't have to pay for advertising space like the loyal shops and businesses have done for so long?
Old 10-13-2013, 06:12 AM

In all honestly I looked thru the Shops Forum and I feel that TR isnt going to generate any real business. Most of those shop forums are dead and the ones that are alive have people asking for the cheapest price and expect the best quality.
Then the other replies are from dick heads like you flaming their forum when they cant get what they want. Or mentioning their second cousin from Idaho that went to UTI but never finished could fix their car for half the price.

So why throw out the money to have 17 year old kids with rusty crx's ask me to wrap their mirrors for 25.00 and a copy of Call of Duty?
I know there are some guys on here with nice cars that would think about it but im paying for other advertisement and I dont want to stretch myself to thin. If 4-5 guys were like "fuck yeah I would love that shit.. I was always interested in it" then I would feel better about advertising here.
And i've been here since the early 2000's. I just made this user name up.

And my work stands tall. If TR would let me copy paste img code I would shut you up real quick with pictures.
After looking at your profile you have no real job (well nothing to be proud of).

So why not ask?
Old 10-13-2013, 04:41 PM
tampa car scene

Fuck your wraps, just another fuck trying to advertise but not advertise. It's a fucking advertisement, most people don't want to blow 1600 for a wrap on a weekend toy with a duck like you who will act like a pompous ass and tell someone to fuck off if there is an issue.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:42 PM
tampa car scene

Please tell me your not that Scooby doo ricer fuck that ruined a Sti.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

In all honestly I looked thru the Shops Forum and I feel that TR isnt going to generate any real business. Most of those shop forums are dead and the ones that are alive have people asking for the cheapest price and expect the best quality.
Then the other replies are from dick heads like you flaming their forum when they cant get what they want. Or mentioning their second cousin from Idaho that went to UTI but never finished could fix their car for half the price.

So why throw out the money to have 17 year old kids with rusty crx's ask me to wrap their mirrors for 25.00 and a copy of Call of Duty?
I know there are some guys on here with nice cars that would think about it but im paying for other advertisement and I dont want to stretch myself to thin. If 4-5 guys were like "fuck yeah I would love that shit.. I was always interested in it" then I would feel better about advertising here.
And i've been here since the early 2000's. I just made this user name up.

And my work stands tall. If TR would let me copy paste img code I would shut you up real quick with pictures.
After looking at your profile you have no real job (well nothing to be proud of).

So why not ask?
If TR isn't going to generate business, why are you posting here, asshat? Do you think you're actually fooling anyone by saying that? Do you think insulting TRs userbase is a good business move?

at least people now see what a cheap dick you are.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:38 AM
No

It's too expensive for something that most consider to be a temporary change. If it's going to be permanent I would rather put the 1600 towards a real paintjob, even if it's more expensive.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:54 AM
they call me baby Jesus

it saves the original paint so when it comes time to trade it in you'll get more value for having the original paint then having it repainted...

onto the posting pictures. if you have the web address that ends with .jpg or another format do ]img[ http://webaddresshere.com/tr.jpg ]/img[ but take away the spaces and flip the ] [ around so it closes the 'img' in them.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:23 PM

The reason I made this post was for this exact reason. Get a "feel" for peoples opinion. If you dont like it or cant afford it just keep your mouth shut. I can google image "matte black wrap" and see people are very interested in it.
Atlease now I didn't waste any money here.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

Atlease now I didn't waste any money here.
and you faggots are falling for this shit.
He just said he can use google to answer his own fucking question.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:27 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
and you faggots are falling for this shit.
He just said he can use google to answer his own fucking question.
how so? matte black is a wrap that people want, and google shows that, but it doesnt show the interest in the area. so he didnt answer his own question...