GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

Black SS For Sale

Old 05-26-2004, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who did the paint work? I am working on selling my truck as we speak. Thats the only way I will be able to do anything. I hope I can get something worked out. I bet a custom tune will really wake that car up. What did you do to correct the speedo for the 4.10 gears? I appreciate your input.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:05 AM
World Skee-Ball Champion

Very clean SS.

► Home Buying & Selling Finance Tips ◄
[/b]
Old 05-27-2004, 06:29 AM
#1 Sheep Shagger In Tampa

Obrien,

You can get it cheaper than that from Maher. I have been talking to them about a 2002 C5 that they have on the lot and they are doing everything in their power to get me down there to buy the thing. they want 23000 for it and it has 26000 miles on it. I know something aint right there so I am a little leary. I will sell mine in about 6 months.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:26 AM

did you get the trans fixed yet? Be careful with maher.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:55 AM

Maher is good. Tell them that if they give you a good deal, you will bring a friend down when you go to pick up the car. The friend is serious about buying a vette. Ask them what they will work out for you. They bill buy into that. trust me on this one. There was nothing wrong with the Tranny. There is a massive shift kit in the thing. I had it tuned the other day. Rev-****** loked at the car and I found that there are quite a few things that I do not need to buy already. I got a great deal for 18.000 Now it is time to buy a vette.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:53 PM
What can Brown do for you

Body lines in St. Pete as far as i know...
Old 05-27-2004, 05:43 PM
The Firestarter

Originally posted by obrien2
who did the paint work? I am working on selling my truck as we speak. Thats the only way I will be able to do anything. I hope I can get something worked out. I bet a custom tune will really wake that car up. What did you do to correct the speedo for the 4.10 gears? I appreciate your input.
BODY LINES INC.
10949 Seminole Bv
Largo FL, 33778
(727)399-0409
Joe Vacca, painter, owner

When I got it done, the only othe F-Body I had seen painted w/flames was on the cover of GM HiTech Performance. That paint job shoulda been 3K, but we worked out a GREAT deal. It's 7 colors and 5 layers of clear coat. From SpeedWorld to Moroso, they'll know it's you

The speedo had not been yet corrected, that was gonna be done when the PCM was re-done for the cam install. I was gonna get Jeremy to do it, but when I got the cam, it was just gonna be simpler to have Rob at Fordspeed do it all at one time. We were gonna set the red line back to 7,000 rpm with the LPE cam and Competition Cam valve springs. The gears are in immaculate shape. I saw them when we put the AAM rear end cover on, and they looked brand new. Alan's did a great job.

I ran Castrol Syntech 5W-50 with NAPA Gold filters. It came with Mobil1 from SLP for the original break in, so don't go to a conventional oil in it.

http://ghostrider.cz28.com
Old 05-27-2004, 05:53 PM

You like the same oil I use. Castrol has been good to me on all three of my trucks. I quess I should have paid more attention to the speedo. Oh well. I am still working on the deal, hopefully it will come through tomorrow.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:47 PM

well if everything goes well tomorrow, I will have the car in my driveway tomorrow night.. Just wondering if anyone can tell me how far off the speedo will be until I can get it corrected.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:39 AM

Doesn't matter. Drive it like you stole it BIATCH!