start to make more compatiton
which they are but it will take a
while. one more thing i cant
belive people take anybody on the
internet for real everybody and
thier mom bullshits on the net
and everyones a keyboard hardass so
chill the fuck out next time
someone has an attitude just think to your self man what a keyboard hardass most of the time it just an misunderstanding i was refering to thier price on the cf duckbill wing and you wherent see misunderstanding its funny how that works.
Old 03-17-2001, 08:09 AM
Livin' in Seattle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by fastsohc

bad examlpes i didt think anybody took the price like $700 for a valve cover for real its mugen so its going to be expensive if its good or not. its funny you think $950 is alot for a header though let me guess you have a dc sport header. no you dont have to pay out the ass for everything like a spark plug cover(that is crazy expensive) do you think i like spending alot of money for shit the fords pay a third ofwhat we do but for stuff like cams if you go cheap your head will pay for it or on a header if you get toda b spec and you dont have a least a jdm 4-1 youll not going to make any power with thoses cams thats wth you need a spoon mugen toda header. also you have to remember where in the import market its still kinda new so good stuff is going to cost money until companys like crower start to make more compatiton which they are but it will take a while. one more thing i cant belive people take anybody on the internet for real everybody and thier mom bullshits on the net and everyones a keyboard hardass so chill the fuck out next time someone has an attitude just think to your self man what a keyboard hardass most of the time it just an misunderstanding i was refering to thier price on the cf duckbill wing and you wherent see misunderstanding its funny how that works.
Well unlike other internet forums this forum is full of local folk. If someone wants to talk shit they better be prepared to do it in person as well. Perhaps I misunderstood your statements but if youre trying to be a keyboard hardass theres no reason for it here.
Anyways hell ya I think 900 bucks is a lot for a header. If the time ever comes and Im running such aggressive cams that I need a specialized header to take advantage of them Ill be damned if Ill buy a generic Spoon header for $900. Sure its nice quality but its generic none-the-less (meaning they dont change primary length tubing diameter cylinder pairing etc. for each persons application). Id rather spend the cash and have Hitech or someone of equal reputation build a custom model to my engines needs.
The only thing Ill agree with you one is cams. Toda and JUN make some damn spiffy cams and the american market has yet to match their quality. Well cams and a few other specialty items too I guess (Spoon makes a nice beefy lower girdle etc.).