Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Sway Bar

Old 09-25-2001, 03:49 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Robster
they did excellent work. It was $80 $40 each side so I was happy it sure beats putting in a new subframe. If I couldnt find somebody who could fix it I was planning on jumping head first into placing hte ITR rear subframe on my civic. I priced it from honda and with my discount if memory serves me correctly it was roughly $140 which wasnt bad but swapping that rear subframe is no easy task hell it probably would have taken me about 3 weeks. I had Tito reinforce the subframe about 1.5 years now and its still solid as ever. The subframe is stiffer back there now than it was before the bar ripped. When I first bolted the bar up the handling was pretty nuetral with slight oversteer after tito reinforced it I would get more oversteer. If youre interested in him doing some work for you let me know it may take some time before he can get you in there but Id say the wait is worth it. He mostly builds tube frames for old school rx-7s toyotas and datsuns. If you feel like seeing the work hes done give me a call next time youre going to be in the USF area number is 905-8408 and ask for Rob. TAke it easy.
Robster
Sounds great.
Well Im at USF usually every day and this weekend Im moving up around the Bruce B. Downs area. Ill drop you a line next week when things calm down.
Old 09-25-2001, 03:54 PM
Just Ledoux it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Bill
Originally Posted by Someone
Sounds great.
Well Im at USF usually every day and this weekend Im moving up around the Bruce B. Downs area. Ill drop you a line next week when things calm down.
Fancy pants!