Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Civic Coupe With Turbo B18C1 or Turbo GSR?

Old 05-29-2002, 08:56 PM
Captain Catastrophe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont know whether or not you know about the new street racing laws brotha cuz if you get your new pretty little car and put your pretty little turbo on it and go and try to race some dude on the street and get popped say good bye to your car for a while say good bye to your license for quite a bit of time and say hello to the back of a squad car. thank you and goodnight.
Old 06-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Nohatch2000

Originally posted by "02CavyZ24"

buy fasthatch2000s honda. already with motor and big ole turbo and easily capable of beating her supra. the car is done for you
yea what he said!

-Adam
Old 06-02-2002, 07:38 AM
Living the dream

Fasthatch2000-
Don't think I'd be able to do it because i don't have the funds as of now....I'm lookin forward to makin some big $ workin this summer....By the way....do you know Scott C.? He's my brother...has a red hatch w/ GSR wheels and an N1 exhaust....I think he knows you?
Old 06-03-2002, 11:21 AM
DelSol

Default about the h22 swap

I am going to be doing a h22 swap in my del sol.. any honda motor will go in a car.. just depends on how much money and modifications your willing to do. You need serious suspension work to help support the extra weight. then you need sway bars all around to help with turning. then special motor mounts. Then you need to custom make most cars shifter linkage. Its a pain but you reap the rewards.
As far as your question is. I always thought the civic HB with a swap and turbo is what everyone else and his brother is doing.. along with most civics..if you ask me.. get a 95 accord ( cheap) then get a JDM h22.. turbo that bitch.. and your set... thats different. But between a turbo GSR.. or turbo civic..do turbo GSR..save you the time of not having to worry about transplants and finding a motor and all that shit.

Brandon
95 del sol Si