Stolen: 1989 CRX Si (Yellow)

Old 04-20-2011 | 06:10 AM
The Integra Guru!

t t t
Old 04-20-2011 | 06:50 AM
Once Ruled The World .l..

I had an 88 Y49 and they are all cursed... was this deans old car?

Keeping my eyes peeled...

TR
"Old Skool EF & DA Crews" Member #46
TR "Wagovan Club" Member #1
Old 04-20-2011 | 07:24 AM
Chuck aka Woody

Originally Posted by DRMORTY
I had an 88 Y49 and they are all cursed... was this deans old car?

Keeping my eyes peeled...
it was my old car, and i got it from scarface a several years ago. a few people that had it before said it was cursed tho. lol
but yeah, we need to find these f'n theives and put a bullet between their eyes!!! i had some ass holes from orlando follow me home from lakeland drag strip and tried to steal my white crx the next day too. these guys were bold! when i pulled out my 9mm, all but one ran for their ruck and the last one had crazy eyesn acted like he was still gonna try to get in and use his slide hammer on the ign. so i chamberd a round and aimed right between his eyes n let him kno i wassnt playin, n he slowly backed up then lunged into the truck as they were haulin ass outta there! lol
another f'n thief in here is cracker john! i caught him goin in my white crx at about 1am one night too! i shoulda shot his sorry theivin ass too!!!!!

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141
Old 04-20-2011 | 07:52 AM
Built.

Originally Posted by ugly86integra
it was my old car, and i got it from scarface a several years ago. a few people that had it before said it was cursed tho. lol
but yeah, we need to find these f'n theives and put a bullet between their eyes!!! i had some ass holes from orlando follow me home from lakeland drag strip and tried to steal my white crx the next day too. these guys were bold! when i pulled out my 9mm, all but one ran for their ruck and the last one had crazy eyesn acted like he was still gonna try to get in and use his slide hammer on the ign. so i chamberd a round and aimed right between his eyes n let him kno i wassnt playin, n he slowly backed up then lunged into the truck as they were haulin ass outta there! lol
another f'n thief in here is cracker john! i caught him goin in my white crx at about 1am one night too! i shoulda shot his sorry theivin ass too!!!!!
Wow I would've shot both of them and said I feared for my life....I can't stand theiving douchebags...I swear it seems out of every 5 honda enthusiast ,1 is a thief.. I'm definitely not assuming anything but yesterday I got a pm from a dude interested in my rims for sale, he says he lives in kissimmee so I told him I wouldn't be able to meet him till this weekend...he then goes and text me asking for my address cause he wanted to mapquest it so he could meet me that night....I went ahead and texted him an old address I lived at quite a few miles from my house....I never heard from him again.
Old 04-20-2011 | 10:24 AM

I honestly think the crx is is kissimee
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:51 PM

Ill drive anywhere. Or get someone to drive me anywhere.
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:55 PM
Built.

Originally Posted by lokoking69
I honestly think the crx is is kissimee
dont jump the gun... my friend on these forums "titobeano" got his eg stolen 2 months ago....cops found the shell dumped in some woods by 78th st and causeway.
Old 04-20-2011 | 01:08 PM
Big dick willy

keep it up
Old 04-20-2011 | 03:11 PM

Bump
Old 04-20-2011 | 05:35 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Originally Posted by ugly86integra
Chuck was this the one you were working on and almost gave up on?

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production

Quick Reply: Stolen: 1989 CRX Si (Yellow)