Stolen: 1989 CRX Si (Yellow)

Old 04-30-2011 | 02:59 PM
i love making you mad <3

Originally Posted by tegSPEED813
so fucking tired of thieves!!! my hatch got stolen about a year and a half ago in orlando... fuck orlando, fuck kissimmi, fuck all the OBT gangsters. go get a job, grow up an try and support your pregnant 17 year old girlfriend you piece of shit scum. /rant

hope you come out better than i did. i got my shell back and thats about it. but on the current build ive started with security first.
its how you present yourself/car also go around running your mouth more than likely you will become a target i went to school/worked on obt for 2 years and my car was never touched....i stayed to my self and just drove few people knew what my car had in it. i did multiple things to protect
my car. would you leave your wallet out with no security or protection?....chances are no you wouldnt, so why leave your car unprotected and exposed?
Old 04-30-2011 | 10:16 PM
taking yo bitch

Hell yea mike couldn't have said it better Idk this thread has become more of a let's figure out who stole the car with no proof thread. Face it we aren't Sherlock Holmes or Nancy drew don't accuse ppl unless u know something we don't and are gonna fill us in, obviously the real thief isn't gonna admit to anything to do with the car. He isn't even gonna write on the thread he's prob sitting back watching everyone try to figure out who he is. Honestly you had a car that u loved and invested a lot of your money into and neglected to install a alarm it was only A matter of time. It sucks that the world has come to that but anyone will agree that your blessed to have found your wheels. It took true ignorance and a good friend with a detailed eye to have spotted the wheels and tires.
Old 05-01-2011 | 06:41 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Yep, I did edit my post. So I am calmer now and will try this again. Here are some things I can't believe:

1. We drive cars that are from 1988 and up, meaning they are 20 years old or near that age, and every one of us who likes driving the car has to lock it up more than the owner of an Audi R8 (which I saw on my way home today ... so yummy). It's just plain ridiculous. Especially when you consider that stealing and parting out a Mustang Cobra can bring nearly $11,000 and a Honda maybe $3,000?

2. I've been driving nothing but Civics and have owned nothing but Civics for 25 years and counting. The Honda Community is great and is filled with good people. So why is it thieves think they can get in by stealing their parts? We don't want you. Don't you think that every one of us had to work for what we have? Why can't you? You'll earn respect for that.

3. Why do people come on to Tampa Racing to defend a thief, potential suspect, etc.? Point blank: A real and true member of the Honda Community would have no issues telling the police in this situation or another what happened.

4. Does anyone realize that the aftermarket modded Honda's that we on this site drive are maybe a 1 - 2% of the total Honda market that is currently on the road today? That is what makes us a good Community. So no, we aren't going to put up with the bad kids, leave now.

5. I think it's too funny when I have TR members whine like a baby about having to list a VIN number when they are parting out their car. Hello, TR is trying to help out the Community. By listing the VIN # the LEOs that browse this board can also check up on the VIN and now thanks to BoostedRacerDad we have a link that you can go and check the VIN # on a car before you buy to make sure its legit. You can't have it both ways, either you want to be part of the solution or you don't.

Kaitlin we all wished you had an alarm but in the end if they want it, they'll get it. So don't let people get to you on here about that. It's sad that your car hasn't been found yet. More than likely the thieves figured out that the Yellow parts and shell were harder to move than thought. I hope the police are working with you if they have any leads at all. Espc. from the smart kid sporting your wheels because it is obvious that those of us who are True Members of this Community do Care and do Look Out For Each Other.

Angela
chi town brat
Admin

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 05-02-2011 | 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by DA INTEGRA
that crx belongs to a girl damn wat a girl that must b
lollll
Yes this girl is pretty pissed as well !
Old 05-02-2011 | 03:10 PM
death

in for pics of said girl
Old 05-02-2011 | 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by chi town brat
Yep, I did edit my post. So I am calmer now and will try this again. Here are some things I can't believe:

1. We drive cars that are from 1988 and up, meaning they are 20 years old or near that age, and every one of us who likes driving the car has to lock it up more than the owner of an Audi R8 (which I saw on my way home today ... so yummy). It's just plain ridiculous. Especially when you consider that stealing and parting out a Mustang Cobra can bring nearly $11,000 and a Honda maybe $3,000?

2. I've been driving nothing but Civics and have owned nothing but Civics for 25 years and counting. The Honda Community is great and is filled with good people. So why is it thieves think they can get in by stealing their parts? We don't want you. Don't you think that every one of us had to work for what we have? Why can't you? You'll earn respect for that.

3. Why do people come on to Tampa Racing to defend a thief, potential suspect, etc.? Point blank: A real and true member of the Honda Community would have no issues telling the police in this situation or another what happened.

4. Does anyone realize that the aftermarket modded Honda's that we on this site drive are maybe a 1 - 2% of the total Honda market that is currently on the road today? That is what makes us a good Community. So no, we aren't going to put up with the bad kids, leave now.

5. I think it's too funny when I have TR members whine like a baby about having to list a VIN number when they are parting out their car. Hello, TR is trying to help out the Community. By listing the VIN # the LEOs that browse this board can also check up on the VIN and now thanks to BoostedRacerDad we have a link that you can go and check the VIN # on a car before you buy to make sure its legit. You can't have it both ways, either you want to be part of the solution or you don't.

Kaitlin we all wished you had an alarm but in the end if they want it, they'll get it. So don't let people get to you on here about that. It's sad that your car hasn't been found yet. More than likely the thieves figured out that the Yellow parts and shell were harder to move than thought. I hope the police are working with you if they have any leads at all. Espc. from the smart kid sporting your wheels because it is obvious that those of us who are True Members of this Community do Care and do Look Out For Each Other.

Angela
chi town brat
Admin

Best thing I've read yet, thank you I know I should have had an alarm but I had spent all my time and money making it RUN that I didn't have any money left for an alarm =/
And since I now have school tuesday-saturday 9:30-5, I no longer have the time for a job.
It's pretty stupid we have to not sleep just because we own Hondas, but looks like that's how it is );
Old 05-03-2011 | 04:54 AM
ORIGINAL OWNER

I really think that when a thieve wants something they are going to do whatever to they can to get it whether you have an alarm or not.......i've own my hatch since i bought it brand new in 99' (thats thats like 12 years) its K powered and guess what (for all the thieves), its never had an alarm! Its all about staying out of the mix of car clubs cause we all know thats were 99% of thieves lurk and or follow you home from. Also i think that if u really love ur honda and like to spend money on it (customize) you have got to have a garage to keep ur car in..... and i know that not a lot of people have that luxury of putting their car in a garage but when you dont,you are runnig a big risk in getting your car stolen, its very sad to say but its the reality. Fuck thieves and keep ur car inside a garage!!!!

K*
Squad
Old 05-03-2011 | 07:09 AM

eyes in kissimme !!!!!!!!!!! =(((((((((((((
Old 05-04-2011 | 05:52 PM

bump thanksss!
Old 05-06-2011 | 11:07 AM

mad rep for the one who found the wheels. i hope they didnt chop the car up. thing is so friggin mint.

Good work TR on finding the wheels.
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #48

99 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T DD
91 Honda CRX Si
91 Honda Civic Si

91 Honda CIVIC Si FOR SALE da front brakes. mint interior, 650 buks

Quick Reply: Stolen: 1989 CRX Si (Yellow)