Breakin tranny's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Failure
The person you are refering to is THE_ONE the one or miguel not god.. sorry
Shit, I get them mixed up ALL the time
Old 08-18-2010, 12:39 PM
35.5 psi, stock sleeves

Amazing how a reputable tuner, a shop owner, and a few people with grudges can start a thread on a forum to bash another business, just to benefit themselves... Call it what you want... "oh we don't even post in there, or we are trying to help others".

Ya thats all BS... You are allowing this to continue for personal benefit...

You should be relieved of your admin or moderator privelidges Alpha. Even for someone with your credibility, this makes you look just as low as those whom you are directing this to.

Ten grown adults can now take my post, quote it, and call me names, talk about my family, or the vehicles I drive, in an attempt to make me regret posting this...

But there is nothing "adult, or grown" about you.
Www.PPETUNED.com <~~ WEBSITE
Curious on honda/acura Ecu Chipping and dyno tuning? Call or visit the website above. Hondata/Neptune/Ectune/Crome Pro. Tuning available for most other systems and platforms as well. DYNOJET
Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by BluRRboSi
Amazing how a reputable tuner, a shop owner, and a few people with grudges can start a thread on a forum to bash another business, just to benefit themselves... Call it what you want... "oh we don't even post in there, or we are trying to help others".

You should be relieved of your admin or moderator privelidges Alpha. Even for someone with your credibility, this makes you look just as low as those whom you are directing this to.

Ten grown adults can now take my post, quote it, and call me names, talk about my family, or the vehicles I drive, in an attempt to make me regret posting this...

Did you read the entire thread? There was evidence of shady business posted. So, because you dont like what is being written, all of this should go away? I guess one day when someone steals your hard earn money, you will understand why this thread exists.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Induction Performance

This thread was started talking about a night out at the races... How it turned into this I dont even know, but why should anyone delete post about people getting screwed over? So more people can get screwed over? If they have nothing to hide then the post people have made in regards to FBI shouldnt bother them. This thread wasnt directed to anyone or started to bash anyone that happened on its own. Go back to your "tuning" hopefully this thread wont prevent you from doing so.

1994 Toyota Supra 1249rwhp -Sold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se7lR...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOcnI5CMe8

1990 Toyota Supra 7MGTE
814rwhp -Sold

Induction Performance
Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Fail

There have also been a few Admins in here and not one closed it. I wonder why. They are prolly tired of closing threads and deleting threads for those idiots who rip people off. Let me be man. Just another post from another person who have no idea whats going on.

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 08-18-2010, 01:13 PM
N20 Whore

If you don't like whats being said hit the back button.

ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 813-443-5064 http://www.inductionperformance.com/
Old 08-18-2010, 01:23 PM
35.5 psi, stock sleeves

Of course I read everything. It gets repetative after page 4.

Points have been made. It doesnt bother me... I just felt the need to voice my opinion after 69 pages of BS.

Vic:
Nope. I'm a multitasker. ALT - TAB
Www.PPETUNED.com <~~ WEBSITE
Curious on honda/acura Ecu Chipping and dyno tuning? Call or visit the website above. Hondata/Neptune/Ectune/Crome Pro. Tuning available for most other systems and platforms as well. DYNOJET

Last edited by BluRRboSi; 08-18-2010 at 01:25 PM.