A Night Out

Old 08-18-2010, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirk
I find it funny with all these people sticking up for them and they obviously have a stolen engine in their "shop" car. If this is what it takes to get business...... then we must be doing it wrong!

X for President
As president i will abolish scammers and thieves liers and cheats and no turbo company will be allowed to produce anything under 66mm. now lets free the people.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
As president i will abolish scammers and thieves liers and cheats and no turbo company will be allowed to produce anything under 66mm. now lets free the people.
Crap....I'm a fan of smaller quick spooling turbo's.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-18-2010, 04:55 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
somebody's got jokes

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:09 PM
JR.

selling a 99 toyota corolla
runs and drives perfect
cold ac
brand new tires and aligment done 6 months algo
107k miles. pics are in the forsale forum.

also have a 2002 infiniti g20 in mint conditions - 94k miles.

lmao call me or shared_pm me for more info.

Old 08-18-2010, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by BluRRboSi
Amazing how a reputable tuner, a shop owner, and a few people with grudges can start a thread on a forum to bash another business, just to benefit themselves... Call it what you want... "oh we don't even post in there, or we are trying to help others".
This thread was started with a few pictures showing a few cars we took out. Others put it off course. Then it turned into three other subjects. This is my shop forum. This is my thread. I will lock/unlock when I want. I'm not going to lock it because others put the thread off subject. How does it benefit myself? Not that I care for your reasoning but curious.

Ya thats all BS... You are allowing this to continue for personal benefit...
What's the benefit?

You should be relieved of your admin or moderator privelidges Alpha. Even for someone with your credibility, this makes you look just as low as those whom you are directing this to.
Why dont you do that for me Billy? Seems like you know best here. Hah. Now you want to put me on the same level as thiefs, cowards and scum bags? Tell you what. You go help those Subaru engines with their builds from BR and I will delete this thread.

Ten grown adults can now take my post, quote it, and call me names, talk about my family, or the vehicles I drive, in an attempt to make me regret posting this...

But there is nothing "adult, or grown" about you.
There's nothing adult or professional about you Billy. You're just another guy that has looked at many maps and sat in with other tuners then labeled yourself a tuner after melting a few engines

Exactly why I figured, someone with his business practices, and credibility, would not just sit there and watch.

I am not taking sides. I am neutral. Everyone deserves equal respect. But the animosity that the tampa shops have towards eachother is stupid. Just the nature of the game I guess.
I'm not sitting here watching. I'm busting my ass for my customers every day. Making sure they get what they deserve from me. Not to mention I have not been in town much and have been without internet access here and there. No. Everyone DOES NOT deserve equal respect. You get what you give. As far as I am concerned the people in question have not given much over the years. Maybe it's a game to you. Not me. It's a business and it's life.

Originally Posted by 97EJ-6
very well said bill rob and dave hasnt done me wrong yet not saying they will not saying they wont ive ordered a bunch of parts from themfor plenty dsms ive worked on and they were good to me i just wish they everyone can talk this out without all the bashing over the internet everyone in here has respectable shops and there are plenty of people who respect them just like they respect alpha vic etc etc eeveryone has their ups and downs some has more than others lol im not a nutswiinger i just hate drama but i understand the point you guys are proving

now let the name calling shit talking begin
Have not done you wrong. You. That's what most people care about. If the tables were turned it would be a lot different. What about your boy Ray at Ray's Machine Shop? If it was the Ray I heard you talking about nothing that came from you was positive, good or nice. Sounded like bashing honestly. Now take whatever Ray MIGHT have done to you. And times that by 20

For me to give a shit and actually reply to all this took a lot. I'm more interested in running my business (same name same number for six years) and racing
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 08-18-2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Alpha
This thread was started with a few pictures showing a few cars we took out. Others put it off course. Then it turned into three other subjects. This is my shop forum. This is my thread. I will lock/unlock when I want. I'm not going to lock it because others put the thread off subject. How does it benefit myself? Not that I care for your reasoning but curious.

What's the benefit?

Why dont you do that for me Billy? Seems like you know best here. Hah. Now you want to put me on the same level as thiefs, cowards and scum bags? Tell you what. You go help those Subaru engines with their builds from BR and I will delete this thread.

There's nothing adult or professional about you Billy. You're just another guy that has looked at many maps and sat in with other tuners then labeled yourself a tuner after melting a few engines

I'm not sitting here watching. I'm busting my ass for my customers every day. Making sure they get what they deserve from me. Not to mention I have not been in town much and have been without internet access here and there. No. Everyone DOES NOT deserve equal respect. You get what you give. As far as I am concerned the people in question have not given much over the years. Maybe it's a game to you. Not me. It's a business and it's life.

Have not done you wrong. You. That's what most people care about. If the tables were turned it would be a lot different. What about your boy Ray at Ray's Machine Shop? If it was the Ray I heard you talking about nothing that came from you was positive, good or nice. Sounded like bashing honestly. Now take whatever Ray MIGHT have done to you. And times that by 20

For me to give a shit and actually reply to all this took a lot. I'm more interested in running my business (same name same number for six years) and racing
ALPHA para presidente

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 08-18-2010, 05:26 PM

Hey Alpha, the Induction Performance website is down. Just in case you didn't know.
*Turbo Interceptor*

Well said Alpha, it would be plain ignorance to argue with anything you said.

Amazing how a reputable tuner, a shop owner, and a few people with grudges can start a thread on a forum to bash another business, just to benefit themselves... Call it what you want... "oh we don't even post in there, or we are trying to help others".

Ya thats all BS... You are allowing this to continue for personal benefit...

You should be relieved of your admin or moderator privelidges Alpha. Even for someone with your credibility, this makes you look just as low as those whom you are directing this to.

Ten grown adults can now take my post, quote it, and call me names, talk about my family, or the vehicles I drive, in an attempt to make me regret posting this...

But there is nothing "adult, or grown" about you.
bro stfu

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by flaco0018
ALPHA para presidente
Alpha will be my vice president fool and you can be ambassador fir Cuba.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com