A Night Out

Old 08-19-2010, 07:37 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by concordcobra
LOL You and your 450whp integra happened to beat a kid with a stock turbo Evo that is his first time racing it at the track. WIN for you sir. Please your not coming for shit. Quit talking tough guy. I was at the track the most you did was look at me and look away. Funny thing was when we were there I thought we were cool, I had no idea you were pissed at me. If I knew that I would have been right there asking wtf your problem was. You should let someone who can drive take your car for a spin. You say we look bad? You and your supra tail lights arent really making yourself look much better. It was funny when you pulled up to the burn out box and everyone made fun of your car. Unfortunately I told everyone you were cool and your car rides out and to stfu.

To be honest I dont even know why you have a problem with me, but Ill run with it.
Just a thought that maybe this was instigated in the wrong direction. Just what if, and not taking up for no one, but what if he was actually talking about coming after you meaning your car. Not everyone knows your parting it out. Hell my car runs now, just waiting for a part and I was going to come after you "your evo" until I saw you were parting it out again. Just saying, before you get offended think of all the possibilities.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:51 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by BluRRboSi

Easy, the less people out there doing the work, the better for you. Common sense., or do I have to write in Binary?

We NEVER BUILT A SUBARU MOTOR... Get your facts straight.

I still have not experiencd what it feels like to blow a motor.

So you are bashing me now?

Dude, what the hell is your issue with me? You and darrel made this crazy rumor that I blw up evos and subarus... lol...

JAP and Myself were tuning a subaru 2 years ago, and a spark plug broke. Let the world know Alpha. Scream it from the top of your lungs in hopes of discrediting me.

I enjoy tuning. I have spent years researching, and applying my methods to the software to manipulate certain outcomes... Like you were never in my shoes...

So stop tuning? Because I am scared of what the pro's will call someone like myself? A new guy? An Amateur? Novice?

You just pushed me to go even harder

I know you are a str8 guy. You do great work. Which is why I am confused, how you just stand here and watch someone get torn apart...

I just thought you were a bit more professional, since you are OP

Thats all I wanted was to get through to you. To hear your explanation.

X:
Bro I love the track. I love evos. Thats why I was there.
Billy you sound foolish, just stop. Serious please just stop. For all those who knows who Alpha is and his credibility and how he bends over backwards for people and how noone has a story of him ever doing anyone wrong, we're all looking at you sideways right now.

Now x, he will get all up in that ass so I can see why your not bashing or talking down to him...

Alpha never speaks against anyone and never follows rumor, so if he has something to say there is truth behind it. You are trying to discredit someone because they don't lock a thread warning others about your friends...

Thank god Alpha isn't bias, just think with every thread closed on this subject another one opens,then another one and another one... Here is an idea, how about we save TR's bandwith from the constant reproduction of these type threads and just leave one open. This way it stays in one spot instead of all over the board. Alpha is actually doing TR a favor.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Retired Ricer...

Originally Posted by JR.
hate towards mitsus or evos... lmao i'll like to see one of u "wanna be big boys" hell even shops beat or race mike@awd 's street evo on the street or track.
Oh here we go now, another pair of nuts to swing from.....

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 08-19-2010, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Just a thought that maybe this was instigated in the wrong direction. Just what if, and not taking up for no one, but what if he was actually talking about coming after you meaning your car. Not everyone knows your parting it out. Hell my car runs now, just waiting for a part and I was going to come after you "your evo" until I saw you were parting it out again. Just saying, before you get offended think of all the possibilities.
Maybe so. Your right. I'd hope so, I'd like to say positive things about that teg. Not that the owner is a D-bag. We were talking about how sick it sounds coming out the hole, EASING it out, Because it was spinning crazy.

Either way nice car.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by 1nycelude
^^^^^^ nut swinging bitch........
/end possibilities...
Old 08-19-2010, 01:44 PM
500+ hp club

anyone have a spair swing laying around?

EG-6 500+whp alpha tuned
JOKIE TUNING
INDUCTION PERFORMANCE
RI AUTOMOTIVE
Sharp custom coatings

WicKed WayZ 4 LYFE RIP
HoG3TT3R & MADDAD
Old 08-19-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm using it right now, U can get it when I'm done.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:49 PM

lmfaoo!!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:53 PM
500+ hp club

where did u purchase at? i need one asap, i cant wait for u to be done

EG-6 500+whp alpha tuned
JOKIE TUNING
INDUCTION PERFORMANCE
RI AUTOMOTIVE
Sharp custom coatings

WicKed WayZ 4 LYFE RIP
HoG3TT3R & MADDAD
Old 08-19-2010, 01:56 PM

DICKS sporting goods at the mall. They keep them in stock. A lot of swingers seem to go there.