A Night Out

Old 07-18-2010, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ryu
You must be confused. There have been a few "shop cars" and select customer cars that were fully built. None of them have even broke a 10.99. Sorry to hear that you have such little faith in the work that's been done on your Evo that you avoid the track for fear of disappointment. Perhaps taking your business to another shop would be in your best interest then.
Damn, EVERY thread I see you in your HATING on FBI!!! You make me laugh guy..

What's funny is we go out racing like what, Every week almost? Where are you? Come out, Run your car. Quit running your mouth.

Mario's car rides the fuck OUT. And who avoids the track? The car was there on its old setup, Not that it even matters. You must not be on grab a lane or something, Maybe somehow the 10+ videos have slid past you, Idk.

What shop do you prefer? Is there a shop out there that you DON'T have any negativity towards?

You can call me a nut-swinger, Or whatever you want to. They built my girlfriends car. They help me with anything I need with my car. Soon, They are going to build my car. So, When your on here bashing them but are never out beating anything they built, Your talk doesn't mean shit....It's just talk. So maybe you should just quit talking.

Last edited by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16; 07-18-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:04 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
Damn, EVERY thread I see you in your HATING on FBI!!! You make me laugh guy..

What's funny is we go out racing like what, Every week almost? Where are you? Come out, Run your car. Quit running your mouth.

Mario's car rides the fuck OUT. And who avoids the track? The car was there on its old setup, Not that it even matters. You must not be on grab a lane or something, Maybe somehow the 10+ videos have slid past you, Idk.

What shop do you prefer? Is there a shop that you DON'T have any negativity towards?

You can call me a nut-swinger, Or whatever you want to. They built my girlfriends car. They help me with anything I need with my car. Soon, They are going to build my car. So, When your on here bashing them but are never out beating anything they built, Your talk doesn't mean shit....It's just talk. So maybe you should just quit talking.
I was out beating cars they worked on long before they were tea bagging you at their shop. There helping you out? Good for you... I'm sure they used some of my hard earned money they screwed me out of to get it done, so in a way, your welcome. As far as what shops I prefer, honest ones that don't lie, cheat, and steal.

I find it hilarious how ignorant some people are. If been on a load of Mofo videos over the years. So if I haven't been in a video In the past year your gonna revoke my right to talk shit? Lmfao get bent

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-18-2010, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
I was out beating cars they worked on long before they were tea bagging you at their shop. There helping you out? Good for you... I'm sure they used some of my hard earned money they screwed me out of to get it done, so in a way, your welcome. As far as what shops I prefer, honest ones that don't lie, cheat, and steal.

I find it hilarious how ignorant some people are. If been on a load of Mofo videos over the years. So if I haven't been in a video In the past year your gonna revoke my right to talk shit? Lmfao get bent
Now they screwed you out of money too? Last time they screwed you out of a flywheel, And a welder they didn't take if I remember correctly.

Talk your shit if you want to, I didn't/can't revoke shit. Your making yourself look like a tool. Not me. Your car is nice, I even voted for you for ROTM! It's the owner that seems to be a sack of shit.

Stating your opinion is one thing, But your just dragging shit out. It's whatever. Do your thing. There's a few shops I don't like, I just don't put it out there like you do, And make myself look bad doing it.

Nice car. Hopefully one day you will hope off of TR and come out, I wouldn't mind seeing the car and yourself in person.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:44 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
Now they screwed you out of money too? Last time they screwed you out of a flywheel, And a welder they didn't take if I remember correctly.

Talk your shit if you want to, I didn't/can't revoke shit. Your making yourself look like a tool. Not me. Your car is nice, I even voted for you for ROTM! It's the owner that seems to be a sack of shit.

Stating your opinion is one thing, But your just dragging shit out. It's whatever. Do your thing. There's a few shops I don't like, I just don't put it out there like you do, And make myself look bad doing it.

Nice car. Hopefully one day you will hope off of TR and come out, I wouldn't mind seeing the car and yourself in person.
Actually they scewed me out of money and parts on 3 separate occasions. Unfortunately I didn't find out about the first time until after the third otherwise I would have never dealt with them again. This isn't breaking news, I've posted it up before. Unfortunately they had the posts deleted out of Mitsu Tech to cover their tracks.

1st time way back at the Brotherz shop, before I did most of my own work, I was having an o2 housing installed by X, who was NOT involved in this issue. Rob gave me two different prices, $150 if all went well and $250 if one of the bolts broke and had to be drilled out. Ofcourse Rob notified me that one of the bolts broke so I had to pay the $250. A year and a half later he asked me who installed my o2 housing. I told him X back at the Brotherz shop. Rob said "Oh yea! I remember that now. I bet X he couldn't get it done without breaking a bolt, and what do you know he did it without breaking a single one!"

2nd time was the whole building my transmission fiasco with an Evo 8 3rd and 4th gear. Was supposed to be a straight trade for my $1100 brand new Millermatic Mig welder. I ended up coming out of pocket for all the parts AND had to bring the transmission to Lancerman afterwards to rebuild it again due to a botched job. Oh yes and I also had to replace my like new ACT pressure plate due to Dave bending one of the fingers while reinstalling the trasmission for the first time.

3rd time I bought a set of D2 coilovers and traded my stock ones for them. I noticed a red liquid on top of one of the D2 struts. I asked Dave if it was coming out of the strut, he said no it was transmission fluid he spilled in the engine bay. Needless to say the front struts were blown by the time I got home, and wouldn't you know it, they wouldn't answer any of my calls knowing what I was calling about....

So yea, I have a right to be pissed, I have a right to talk shit. If there doing right by you consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky. Hopefully their new partners can keep them in check, but personally, I wouldn't count on it.

p.s. Thanks for the vote on ROTM. I appreciate it.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Brap Brap Brap

Wow...all I have to say fbi and jokie ftw. Doin work daily

*11 sec club*
Old 07-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Brap Brap Brap

Pump gas pimps: white pipe playaz......lol

*11 sec club*
Old 07-18-2010, 02:53 PM

Old 07-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Brap Brap Brap

^ right. Lol

*11 sec club*
Old 07-18-2010, 02:59 PM

Jokie tuning & FBI tuning > ryu tuning.

get bent

Old 07-18-2010, 03:00 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Anyone know where Nemesis car is at? I heard it was at HPS... Is this true?

ps I'm not getting into this bs, pls don't bring me into it, I'm just asking a question.