Your really an idiot.
Oh the irony.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLO-EVO
It is my pleasure bud.

-----

I just want the money back. The money I have earned from being shot at, blown up, sweat, blood, saving soldiers lives and hard work out here in Afghanistan. I don't see how that is so hard.

-Ed
Still cant see how someone could do this to a) someone fighting for the freedom you have and b) someone trained in killing and combat
Old 09-23-2010, 12:15 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
Still cant see how someone could do this to a) someone fighting for the freedom you have and b) someone trained in killing and combat
Agree'd. Military personnel should be honored with a 5%-10% discount instead of having to worry if they can get their money back for services not even rendered....

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 09-23-2010, 01:58 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by concordcobra
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Im not even going to comment. But really thats quite an LOL
Like someone once said, set the record straight, why not comment, lets hear it! Post what is or has really happened in your eyes. Right now you look like the biggest pos in Tampa.....
Old 09-23-2010, 02:01 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Its pretty simple and straight forward PM. Why cant you respond. So then if you heard wrong I will correct you. Or if your right, Ill CONFIRM IT.

Privilaged information? Your really an idiot. Come on. You and your friends starting rumors and shit is privilaged?
Why are you hiding, Ryu has nothing to hide. Put it out right here so we can all see it. Stop trying to be all secretive and shit...
Old 09-23-2010, 02:08 PM

Its pretty simple and straight forward PM. Why cant you respond. So then if you heard wrong I will correct you. Or if your right, Ill CONFIRM IT.

Privilaged information? Your really an idiot. Come on. You and your friends starting rumors and shit is privilaged?

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 09-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Breakin tranny's

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Why are you hiding, Ryu has nothing to hide. Put it out right here so we can all see it. Stop trying to be all secretive and shit...
WE? I have nothing to prove to any of you? Are you serious. People that I care about know what happened. They know the whole story of what happened at the shop. Why bills arent being paid, Why this guy hasnt received his money back, everything. Ed also knows why this happened and what is going on.

What Rob and Dave are telling you, quite frankly, isnt the truth from what I was told that they told you.

For starters.. They did not kick nor ask ANYONE to leave the shop. Parties packed there things and they found out we left when they saw an empty desk.

There is plenty more, but for now, I need to have a talk with Rob to clear the air
Old 09-23-2010, 06:15 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

WE? I have nothing to prove to any of you?
Of course not, you've already proved enough...

Are you serious. People that I care about know what happened. They know the whole story of what happened at the shop. Why bills arent being paid, Why this guy hasnt received his money back, everything. Ed also knows why this happened and what is going on.

What Rob and Dave are telling you, quite frankly, isnt the truth from what I was told that they told you.
What do you know that they told me, if your getting info from Steve you haven't heard a sixteenth of it, I chose not to talk to him about anything for this very reason... lol saw it coming a mile away.

For starters.. They did not kick nor ask ANYONE to leave the shop. Parties packed there things and they found out we left when they saw an empty desk.
This is the only thing that was mentioned and I would not give him anymore info. So tell me this, if everything is how you say, why do they still have your dyno? I think there is a lot more to the story than what you are releasing.

There is plenty more, but for now, I need to have a talk with Rob to clear the air
Plenty more, lets here it inquiring minds want to know. If your in the right call Rob and Dave out in this thread, I'm sure they will answer. Lets hear the truth for once...
Old 09-23-2010, 08:27 PM

at this point, i just want my money back. i can care less about the details...

-Ed

Last edited by SLO-EVO; 09-23-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:16 PM

Last edited by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16; 09-23-2010 at 09:18 PM.