A Night Out

Old 09-29-2010, 05:09 AM
oneslowwrx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never ending!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by ryu
I'm with you on this one. Since when is a rod getting tossed out the block not considered a blown motor? I guess this retard plans on jb welding the rod back together, placing it back in the cylinder, and slapping a hello kitty bandaid on the hole in the block.
whatever works..... lol

and its really not considered a blown motor when all the other internals are perfectly fine.... just a hole in block... lol
Old 09-29-2010, 05:49 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Not only is it a blown motor, its catastrophic failure in the worst way.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 09-29-2010, 05:52 AM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by tC=turboCoupe
whatever works..... lol

and its really not considered a blown motor when all the other internals are perfectly fine.... just a hole in block... lol
What would consider that?...structural failure. This is not construction. Any way you look at as catastrophic failure or AKA blown motor. ENGINE NO GOOD NO MORE.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:53 AM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by ryu
Not only is it a blown motor, its catastrophic failure in the worst way.
Wow.....I can not type fast enough before you say the same basic thing.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by BoosTedEj25
Never ending!!!!!!
Its like the disney song!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:13 AM
Boostaholic

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 09-29-2010, 06:13 AM
boost

well , well , well, i respect F&h cus they have tampa fastest supra they built good supras n i respect FBI cus they have the fastest evos in tampa , by the way shit happends n noone is perfect but i want people tp get my name of there mouth i dont talk shit about nobodys car n i keep my comments to my self , but i did built the tc n i bet is goin to make good power if it gets tune by the rite tuner , which to me brad brooks is the only really good one , but theres tuner that r good here in tampa , i see everyone talks shit about fully built n all this shit but noone has the balls to go up there n tell them to there face cus i be they would get slap alround like a bitch , i call out someone like 2 month ago n im still waiting on my respont , !!!!!!!! VICTOR!!!!!!!!! , IM NOT TALKING SHIT BUT I GET TIRED OF WAITING . i undestand ur busy , and to be honest money before bullshit n is cool but u racing a 400 hp crx come on be real, ryu if i was u , i wouldnt be talking u can't even drive u got no license if someone calls u out what u goin to do ???????????????? well let me stop cus i dont want to keep talking shit cus this is not me but people have fun n stop talking some much shit come on , im out i have work to do holla at a playa

Last edited by andy; 09-29-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:21 AM
boost

n who ever dont like it my shop is at 6511 N 50th st come say something about it ,
Old 09-29-2010, 06:38 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by andy
well , well , well, i respect F&h cus they have tampa fastest supra they built good supras n i respect FBI cus they have the fastest evos in tampa , by the way shit happends n noone is perfect but i want people tp get my name of there mouth i dont talk shit about nobodys car n i keep my comments to my self , but i did built the tc n i bet is goin to make good power if it gets tune by the rite tuner , which to me brad brooks is the only really good one , but theres tuner that r good here in tampa , i see everyone talks shit about fully built n all this shit but noone has the balls to go up there n tell them to there face cus i be they would get slap alround like a bitch , i call out someone like 2 month ago n im still waiting on my respont , !!!!!!!! VICTOR!!!!!!!!! , IM NOT TALKING SHIT BUT I GET TIRED OF WAITING . i undestand ur busy , and to be honest money before bullshit n is cool but u racing a 400 hp crx come on be real, ryu if i was u , i wouldnt be talking u can't even drive u got no license if someone calls u out what u goin to do ???????????????? well let me stop cus i dont want to keep talking shit cus this is not me but people have fun n stop talking some much shit come on , im out i have work to do holla at a playa
1. Get hooked on phonics because your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure is
Hatrocious.

2. FBI does not have the fastest Evos in the Tampa area by a long shot. They haven't even been able to beat my 10.301 that was done on a small stock frame turbo and a stock block with their big turbo fully built motor setups.

3. You are seriously misinformed about the status of my license. It is most certainly valid.

4. For you to come in here with your ignorant attitude and attempt to defend a shop who has knowingly conducted illegal activities and crooked business practices tells everyone here that you must share the same business methods.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance