A Night Out

Old 09-29-2010, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by andy
n who ever dont like it my shop is at 6511 N 50th st come say something about it ,

andy they aint bout that life.... lol
Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 AM
boost

u seens to have a big mouth but last time i call u out u didnt want to race me should i put that out there or u want me to keep it to my self , but it dont matter , everyone sit here n talk shit about them but noone has the balls to go up there n tell them themself n u know that . but i never see u on the street with ur cars , whats goin on

Last edited by andy; 09-29-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by ryu
1. Get hooked on phonics because your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure is
Hatrocious.

bitch hes cuban and its tr who gives a fuck....

2. FBI does not have the fastest Evos in the Tampa area by a long shot. They haven't even been able to beat my 10.301 that was done on a small stock frame turbo and a stock block with their big turbo fully built motor setups.

karims shit beat your times....

4. For you to come in here with your ignorant attitude and attempt to defend a shop who has knowingly conducted illegal activities and crooked business practices tells everyone here that you must share the same business methods.
Check any motor or any car andy has done... all vins match and clear! dont fuck with the wrong cuban....
Andy is super legit and quick with his work! for a one man operation with the help of others sometimes this guy gets more work done then any shop around!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:49 AM

u seens to have a big mouth but last time i call u out u didnt want to race me should i put that out there or u want me to keep it to my self , but it dont matter , everyone sit here n talk shit about them but noone has the balls to go up there n tell them themself n u know that . but i never see u on the street with ur cars , whats goin on

his shit wont make it to tampa.....
Old 09-29-2010, 06:52 AM
boost

Old 09-29-2010, 06:56 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

It's called English, speak it much? You must be mistaken. Not only have you never called me out, I've never even heard of you. Judging by the low intellectual quality of your posts, I can see why.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 09-29-2010, 07:13 AM
boost

well thats all u got to say , is about my english . let me tell u something im not white n i wasent born her so im not goin to speak perfect english , but i bet u dont remember no one does when the truth comes out dave calll u n ask u if u wanted to race me n he had u on speaker phone n u said no , but it dont matter thats old news , im done doin it lil im goin big so im building my car for big boys no kids alll they do is talk shit on TR , n thats good u havent heard of me cus i dont like my name in peoples mouth cus if i do it gets ugly , but good job with ur car 563 hp on 40 pounds that good , i made 598 at 32psi so i guess i didnt do bad , ooooohhhh on stock motor , n 10.3 is really good for that power , im happy for u , so if i call u out on the street u would race me rite race gas to race gas ???????????
Old 09-29-2010, 07:13 AM
yaaa boy fuk wat u heard

Oh Nah Nah Nah, Im Gonna Have To Have Andys Back On This One, Lets Not Get Shit Mistaken Here Ryu, Who Gives A Fuck About Fbi As Of Right Now?
Lets Talk About You And Andy, As A Matter Of Fact Fuck It, Ill Put Brazil On The Line For You ...i Love Watching That Skittle, Make A Bunch Of Tampa Heads Taste The Rainbow. Maybe HIS Punctuation Aint On Point, But You Sure Understood What He's Trying To Say... And If You Didnt Understand Let Me Make It Clear To You.......

Hes Calling You Out!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:14 AM
boost

but if u talk so much shit about fbi why dont u go up there n tell them in there face , i would like to see that , ohhh i be there to see it .
Old 09-29-2010, 07:17 AM
yaaa boy fuk wat u heard

but if u talk so much shit about fbi why dont u go up there n tell them in there face , i would like to see that , ohhh i be there to see it .
WHAT HE SAID!
INTERNET SHIT TALKING DOES NOT HELP, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU PROBABLY GET COCK SMACKED UP AND DOWN THE STREETS OF THE HOOD (REAL TALK).