Old 09-29-2010, 04:08 PM
death

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gotcha^
Old 09-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Throwback

Originally Posted by andy
so drew post shit that has nothing to do with the post but when he went to fbi the other day didnt even have the nuts to say anything to me , but skip i be at fbi all nite lets see if u can fight ass good as u google people shit u bitch
I didn't even know how you where until I saw you on HCSO. I know your car though. You have flat top pistons in your engine that are melted so badly you can see the luster of your moly rings. And you re assembled it like that - something I would never do personally, or perfessionally.

The only reason I even concerned myself was because some asked who you where. I was curious to see, so I did. Then I learned that you have a shop and I felt obligated to make the post. I feel obligated to make the post becuase I'm tired of seeing honest people looking for honest work, get fucked by thieves. And if what you say is true, and the past is your past, and now you are on the straight and narrow - then you won't have a problem building your reputation. Your work and customer will speak for itself. Telling people that you want to fight is not the way to put yourself in good light, in my opinion.

I did go to FBI because rob, dave, miguel, and I had to discuss some personal business. I went and spoke nicely to rob/dave, everyone got out what they needed to sayand overall was a productive night. (Thanks rob/dave for hearing us out and making the best of things). Additionally Jap dan was there that night too. He stole 1500 dollars from me and still paying 600 in restitution though the state. But I didn't start shit with him did I? I wasn't there to make waves, I was there to calm them.

No one is stopping you from 'googling' me. Post my life up here, I don't give a fuck because I have nothing to hide. If you ever want to go in the right direction you need to start taking responsibility for your actions.

If I come back to FBI, it won't be to fight - it will probably be to use the dyno. If you decide you want to fight then, I guess that's when we'll hash it out.

Good Luck Andy

(I made this post from my phone, excuse any errors)
Old 09-29-2010, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Skip
I didn't even know how you where until I saw you on HCSO. I know your car though. You have flat top pistons in your engine that are melted so badly you can see the luster of your moly rings. And you re assembled it like that - something I would never do personally, or perfessionally.

The only reason I even concerned myself was because some asked who you where. I was curious to see, so I did. Then I learned that you have a shop and I felt obligated to make the post. I feel obligated to make the post becuase I'm tired of seeing honest people looking for honest work, get fucked by thieves. And if what you say is true, and the past is your past, and now you are on the straight and narrow - then you won't have a problem building your reputation. Your work and customer will speak for itself. Telling people that you want to fight is not the way to put yourself in good light, in my opinion.

I did go to FBI because rob, dave, miguel, and I had to discuss some personal business. I went and spoke nicely to rob/dave, everyone got out what they needed to sayand overall was a productive night. (Thanks rob/dave for hearing us out and making the best of things). Additionally Jap dan was there that night too. He stole 1500 dollars from me and still paying 600 in restitution though the state. But I didn't start shit with him did I? I wasn't there to make waves, I was there to calm them.

No one is stopping you from 'googling' me. Post my life up here, I don't give a fuck because I have nothing to hide. If you ever want to go in the right direction you need to start taking responsibility for your actions.

If I come back to FBI, it won't be to fight - it will probably be to use the dyno. If you decide you want to fight then, I guess that's when we'll hash it out.

Good Luck Andy

(I made this post from my phone, excuse any errors)
well put

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 09-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Fail

Originally Posted by andy
so drew post shit that has nothing to do with the post but when he went to fbi the other day didnt even have the nuts to say anything to me , but skip i be at fbi all nite lets see if u can fight ass good as u google people shit u bitch
Lol i hope you can fight better then you can spell. I know Drew can...... Good luck.

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 09-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Fail

I think we just throw andys cuban ass back on his boat and ship him back to castro..

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 09-29-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Failure
I think we just throw andys cuban ass back on his boat and ship him back to castro..
castro won't take shit back

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 09-29-2010, 05:15 PM
whoopsy

Old 09-29-2010, 06:00 PM

^

thank you that is what I was trying to post. lol.

-Ed
Old 09-29-2010, 06:17 PM
JR.

cant we all just get along.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:22 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
well put
is the pos teg gonna be ready for tomorrow?