A Night Out

Old 09-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Retired Ricer...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love how people always make threats over the internet, never stopping to think that there MIGHT be cops that read this shit, or better yet, the fact that transmitting threats over the internet is a federal offense. Not to mention that if anyone who has posted a threat in here actually (and this part I doubt) decides to make good on it and cause bodily harm to another, you can go ahead and add conspiracy onto your charges...

I'm glad I don't associate with all of these people or involve myself in this drama... I'll stick to my small circle, stay behind the scenes, and just race...

And JR. will stick to swinging from Karim's nuts...

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
I love how people always make threats over the internet, never stopping to think that there MIGHT be cops that read this shit, or better yet, the fact that transmitting threats over the internet is a federal offense. Not to mention that if anyone who has posted a threat in here actually (and this part I doubt) decides to make good on it and cause bodily harm to another, you can go ahead and add conspiracy onto your charges...

I'm glad I don't associate with all of these people or involve myself in this drama... I'll stick to my small circle, stay behind the scenes, and just race...

LMAO

Slowasfuk, chill dude, not your problem

Andy, don't make threats you can't back up w/o the aid of your friends and or a weapon. Drew is a grand master, even filled in for chuck norris once

You people got life fucked up, not only will you get your asses kicked and then go to jail on top of it for intent to due bodily harm on others but even worse can happen especially if weapons are involved, remember your not the only ones that have them... just a thought.

Leave the hardcore ethug act for the movies and just go about your business, time for this thread to get back on track...

Just sayin

Last edited by THE_ONE; 09-29-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
I hope he speaks much clearer then he types.

well he doesnt so get used to it....

and skip... wow bro... its on the internet in a place where ppl can go and look themselves.... do yourself and your shop a favor, dont be a bitch and make darkside look worse then its builds...

my car was at andys shop for 3 months and the only thing that was missing when i got it back was balance shafts.... haha wait we took those out on purpose! get off andys nuts ppl! hes a one man operation trying to make himself better and does great work! ass whoopins are for kids thats why these lil kids fucking with andy gonna get one.... not sayin whos gonna deliver the ass whoopin just sayin it will be there when its most needed!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by tC=turboCoupe
well he doesnt so get used to it....

and skip... wow bro... its on the internet in a place where ppl can go and look themselves.... do yourself and your shop a favor, dont be a bitch and make darkside look worse then its builds...

my car was at andys shop for 3 months and the only thing that was missing when i got it back was balance shafts.... haha wait we took those out on purpose! get off andys nuts ppl! hes a one man operation trying to make himself better and does great work! ass whoopins are for kids thats why these lil kids fucking with andy gonna get one.... not sayin whos gonna deliver the ass whoopin just sayin it will be there when its most needed!
Just what I thought, all this talk about bitches and pussys, yet you are the ones that can't even fight for yourselves... what a shame, funny really.... Please just stop while your ahead.

As far as Darksides builds, lol slandering that shop is like sladering god

Last edited by THE_ONE; 09-29-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Throwback

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
As far as Darksides builds, lol slandering that shop is like sladering god
Alpha is God in this forum, he will smite thee LOL
Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 PM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by cyloc
There was only one big dyno day at BVP. I know, I worked there. It just so happened that the shop was broken into the next night. Hence, why I ask HIM, not you.
and only one car was driven off the dyno lol, I had too! wheres jap? I didnt mention any names buddy!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM

I thought darkside closed down?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Liquid
I thought darkside closed down?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:18 PM

idk, is it?... just what i heard.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:19 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe