A Night Out

Old 07-18-2010, 04:47 PM
death

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone should make one of those animated videos about this thread......
Old 07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
death

ryu check liquid's location! it clearly states " NOT AT THE TRACK"....hahaha...

you guys are funny
Old 07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Everything is for trade.

Originally Posted by Liquid
bro, grow up already.
+1

Just text me.... 813-785-5222
Old 07-18-2010, 04:51 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by boca
ryu check liquid's location! it clearly states " NOT AT THE TRACK"....hahaha...

you guys are funny
Well even if he's an idiot it at least it appears he's not a liar.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-18-2010, 04:51 PM
death

make the video like this one
YouTube - Selling Parts on TR
Old 07-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Throwback

Originally Posted by ryu
As there were MANY people who pretty much had the same kind of experience as I have dealing with them over the years in a recent thread in Mitsu Tech. Oddly though that thread just disappeared..... Must be nice to have connections on the board to cover up bad publicity.
Ryu speaks the truth. I have had the same shop name since the brothers where working out of their house. For the last five years they have sent me steady work of disgruntled customers who didn't get what the paid for. I have countless stories of their short comings.

I have kept a civil relationship with them because I believe your work speaks for its self. My old point of view was to keep my mouth shut about horrible service and work they produce simply because it was between them and the customer. For years I tolerated them being cool to my face and then running their mouth as soon as I walk away. The only thing they care about is money and they will say/do anything for it. Once they get it from you they couldn't give a fuck about you.

All their shit talking behind my back never really bothered me because any person that has a relationship with Darkside knows I do it because I love it, I have passion for the sport, I care about the people and making them happy. I bend over backwards for the persons that treat me with respect and I am happy to do it. I'm not like the brothers, thinking about who I can scam next so I can make my rent payment.

I might not have plasma TVs and marble floors, but everything in this mother fucker is paid for in full. Z and I made this shit from the ground up with zero help. Our knowledge, pride, and sincerity have kept our door open.

It saddens me to see RYU as the lone ranger here, catching flack from all of the nut swingers. These stupid mother fuckers keep bouncing from place to place using other peoples generosity and credit to do whatever they want and hurting everyone around them in the process. If you have had good experiences with them, get out while you can because it's only a matter of time before they get you.

If they where so fucking good, why don't they have their own shop? Why do they continue to partner up? The answer is simple. If you fuck someone over, they won't come back. So just fuck some people out of money and when things get hot, jump ship with a new name and act like nothing ever happened.

RYU, keep stirring the shit. I hope it gives courage to others to speak their mind, like it has me.

Last edited by Skip; 07-18-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: gramm0r correction
Old 07-18-2010, 05:47 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Skip
Ryu speaks the truth. I have had the same shop name since the brothers where working out of their house. For the last five years they have sent me steady work of disgruntled customers who didn't get what the paid for. I have countless stories of their short comings.

I have kept a civil relationship with them because I believe your work speaks for its self. My old point of view was to keep my mouth shut about horrible service and work they produce simply because it was between them and the customer. For years I tolerated them being cool to my face and then running their mouth as soon as I walk away. The only thing they care about is money and they will say/do anything for it. Once they get it from you they couldn't give a fuck about you.

All their shit talking behind my back never really bothered me because any person that has a relationship with Darkside knows I do it because I love it, I have passion for the sport, I care about the people and making them happy. I bend over backwards for the persons that treat me with respect and I am happy to do it. I'm not like the brothers, thinking about who I can scam next so I can make my rent payment.

I might not have plasma TVs and marble floors, but everything in this mother fucker is paid for in full. Z and I made this shit from the ground up with zero help. Our knowledge, pride, and sincerity have kept our door open.

It saddens me to see RYU as the lone ranger here, catching flack from all of the nut swingers. These stupid mother fuckers keep bouncing from place to place using other peoples generosity and credit to do whatever they want and hurting everyone around them in the process. If you have had good experiences with them, get out while you can because it's only a matter of time before they get you.

If they where so fucking good, why don't they have their own shop? Why do they continue to partner up? The answer is simple. If you fuck someone over, they won't come back. So just fuck some people out of money and when things get hot, jump ship with a new name and act like nothing ever happened.

RYU, keep stirring the shit. I hope it gives courage to others to speak their mind, like it has me.
Actually the shit talking cause both ways we have had numerous people come to us and say u said this and u said that. It always the he said she said bull shit. And this shop is owned by us on paper we make decision here jointly now unlike before where we were told we were owners then found out otherwise. And just maybe that's why this this shop is doing alot better than the previous ones and all we have is positive feed back. Because we treat our customers with respect and great customer service that's why they are here posting not cause they are nutswingers but because they all had work done by our shop and they are extremely happy.

Now with this said I am done with this BS I am out. Back on topic I want to thank vic and he friends for passing by that night your car looks good. You guys have done a great job with it.

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 07-18-2010, 05:52 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

AMEN SKIP, AMEN!

Originally Posted by boca
make the video like this one
YouTube - Selling Parts on TR
Your welcome.

Ryu's trip to F.B.I.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-18-2010, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
I feel closer to you now knowing that. but seriously the install was so clean it looked like nothing was even touched. Props bro.
lol i just didnt wanna mess it up. i like to do quality shit.

Originally Posted by KJ
When I decide to build a new one for my evo I'll have you come over and take it apart for me so no bolts break. lol. We will do it at your old house.
your a funny guy

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 07-18-2010, 06:03 PM
death

Originally Posted by ryu
AMEN SKIP, AMEN!

Your welcome.

Ryu's trip to F.B.I.

THAT WAS THE FUNIIEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN ON T.R. IN LONG LONG TIME!!....