A Night Out

Old 09-30-2010, 09:06 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JR.
i dont have to bring an army, i am not picking out a fight... just simply saying if u dont like the way i talk do something about it.

me and karim where just talking about u the other day, talking about how cool of a person u where. i thought u was a good/ cool person untill u call me asking about andys last name so drew can post his arrest record. andy never mention drews name or ur name.

not cool at all, but owell i guess what comes around goes around.
You told me his name was Gonzales did you not? Is that his name, not my fault Drew is a little smarter than the average bear lol..... Your right about one thing, I was cool with you but now you want to run your mouth. I don't have much to say to you on the board anymore. I will catch you when I catch you and we will discuss this in person. I'm tired of the phone and tired of the enterweb.

Also, if you plan on putting your hands on Ryu plan on putting them on me as well and I will end you. That is all.

Originally Posted by JR.
war? lol... a war requires more then one person and i know u punk ass bitches aint gonna come do notting. all talk man.
Okay Jr....

Last edited by THE_ONE; 09-30-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: fixing up the grammar a little...
Old 09-30-2010, 09:11 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by ryu
Your right, because were not repeat offending criminals that are looking for an excuse to get thrown in the clinker. Were so stupid to follow the law and keep our freedom. Jeeze, that's just dumb.
We will see them soon, just remember they get to make the first move. From there what happens isn't our fault. That will put the law on our side sense they obviously want to be the aggressers.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by ryu
Considering you boy Andy is threatening physical harm over the internet, seems to me he's an active criminal. You are aware threatening someone is a crime right???? I don't see anyone else committing crimes within this actual thread.
so hes comiting a crime by saying he is gonna whoop ur ass?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:19 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by JR.
so hes comiting a crime by saying he is gonna whoop ur ass?
That is correct.

Commonly referred to as Florida’s harassment law, written threats to kill or do bodily injury includes any letters or written communication that includes threats of harm or death. The letter can threaten the receiver or any member of their family.
This offense is a 2nd degree felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison and fines reaching $10,000.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 09-30-2010, 09:29 PM
DudeMan

I bet $5 I have the biggest dick in the thread... Just saying

Old 09-30-2010, 10:27 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE

Also, if you plan on putting your hands on Ryu plan on putting them on me as well and I will end you. That is all.

Okay Jr....
i am not planing on putting my hands on anyone, but i am not gonna let any of my boys get jumped either. its funny how u say ur gonna end me... bahahahahhaah ur too funny man....

Old 09-30-2010, 10:30 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by ryu
That is correct.

Commonly referred to as Florida’s harassment law, written threats to kill or do bodily injury includes any letters or written communication that includes threats of harm or death. The letter can threaten the receiver or any member of their family.
This offense is a 2nd degree felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison and fines reaching $10,000.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
Ah, so now your cheerleading for Andy. First off the kid weighs 121lbs....I've shit kernels of corn bigger then him. Secondly I'm from New York, so how am I a hillbilly???

^this explains all the shit talking.....

stay in springhill.... make a springhillracing.com and get off tamparacing.com if your not gonna run someone; exp. karim or andy..... becuase now you cant say they never called you out... its right here in typing.... i think i called you out to ryu...

oh and andy can weigh 100lbs and his cuban ass would still ""merk that""....

btw ryu!!!
ummm your a disgrace to the name RAYMOND!!!!!!
GET RID OF IT!! I CANT HAVE THE SAME NAME AS SOMEONE THAT THINKS OUT OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE A RED/STOCK BLOCK EVO YOU OWN THE WORLD RECORD FOR THE FASTEST......
Old 09-30-2010, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
I'll go where I want when I want. Anyone that has beef with me is more then welcome to say whatever they want. Won't change the real fact's about them.

Rob and Dave are cooks
Matt's a scam artist
Andy is some loud mouth twig that apparently love's jail house food
and your Karim's pom pom cheerleader that causes him more problems with your mouth then helps.

I think that just about covers it.

rob and dave DO COOK PRETTY WELL AT THEIR BBQ'S!!!!!!

HOW IS ANDY A LOUD MOUTH? HES TYPING.... AND HE APPARENTLY DIDNT EAT THE JAIL HOUSE FOOD IF HE WEIGHS 121LBS RIGHT?? BUT WAIT THAT WAS 3YRS AGO.... GET OFF HIS PAST ARREST INQUIRY AND GET ON HIS CURRENT ARREST... OH WAIT THERE IS NONE!

SO TALK SOME LEGIT SHIT IF YOUR GONNA DO IT AT ALL RYU....

oh and andy please dont get into any kind of fight with ryu... have you seen him?? hes a big guy... and has lots of muscles... lmao!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 02:45 AM

I guess I will just LOL right about now. LOL.

All in all, we will see how all these threats go down. To me, its just a bunch of hard asses trying to showoff, but they fail at life. E-thuggin at its finest.

You know who I am talking about.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!