A Night Out

Old 07-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Throwback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was a nice attempt at a redirect. What you actually said was:

"The past is the past, forget about all the people we have fucked over until this point. Please bring your car here because I need money."

My opinion is that you will treat people good at first claiming to be 'born again' but in the end your true colors will shine though and you will fuck it up.

Though your previous experience you have learned that the more people that trust you, the easier it is to cover up a fuck up. Those people will be on here fighting tooth and nail for your reputation, and those people haven't been in the scene as long as we have. They only see a snap shot of you and base their trust from that.

The bottom line is that you still fuck people over. You have always done dirty business, it's the only thing you know how to do. I don't know how you learned to sleep with this shit on your conscious. I couldn't.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:37 PM
TR Shop Mod

Wow.....This thread got nuts in one day. Just had reread the whole thing.

Last edited by cyloc; 07-18-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:39 PM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
lol i just didnt wanna mess it up. i like to do quality shit.
I remember this day. I was there. X was working on Ryu's car on the Dyno lift.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by cyloc
I remember this day. I was there. X was working on Ryu's car on the Dyno lift.
Yup taking my time cause I didn't wanna fuck up such a new car and it wasn't mine to fuck up lol

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
JR.

arros con frijoles.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Oil is overrated

Old 07-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Bry

Originally Posted by ryu
AMEN SKIP, AMEN!

Your welcome.

Ryu's trip to F.B.I.
thanks for the laugh...
Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 AM

That's funny skip, I remember my friend had his car done with you guys, And it took like 5 months to get done, And you guys kept making excuses on why it wasn't getting done. He made it pretty clear to all of his friends that you guys let his shit sit there for no valid reason at all. He made it pretty clear of how he felt about your shop...Thumbs down on that build, We even discussed getting his car towed out of there, And I think when he brought it up to you guys you finally started moving forward with the build after it sat for a few months with no motor.

At least the build is holding up though I guess, Even if it took forever. Still haven't heard too many positive things about you guys either though, Just like every other shop around. There's always un-happy customers.

Talk is talk. Whatever. I really don't care. I know where I am at the end of the day. So far so good with FBI so that's the shop I'm going to stand by and keep going to, Just like anyone else would.

Ryu, Sorry your mad. You just have nothing to do but sit here bitching and ranting, It's obvious by the lame ass video you made. Thank you for wasting a minute and fifty seven seconds of my life. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you anymore, There's no way to win the arguement when you obviously have more then enough time to sit here and keep talking your shit, Like people care what your saying.

Make a thread in the review section like I said last time, I promise you I won't come in there bashing you. Because for once the shit talking would be in the section it's meant for. If your unhappy and still butt-hurt make your thread. I'm sure 5+ positive threads about FBI will follow behind yours. If your upset about a recent situation, That's one thing.. But maybe you should had done this bitching and moaning back when this happened and maybe someone would care a little more then now. It doesn't seem like you did too much to try and address the issue, So unless you thought your issue was going to fix itself no wonder it ended up bad for you.

Nice supras, I was there. They wanted me to race the silver one if I'm not mistaken, But my car was in need of plugs BAD that night, So I had to pass on the offer. It was a stock twin turbo car, Not sure if it was the silver one.

I'm out of this thread, It's going nowhere and its just a big bash-fest.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Throwback

Things might move slower around here, but at least it's done right and you get what you pay for.

Additionally I wasn't motivated to work on the car because he didn't have enough money to cover the entire bill - which he disclosed to me in the beginning. Later he pushed me to finish the car and I did. Then he shows up to get the car and he is over $1000 short, even after 5 months. He had to barrow money and was mad at me for not releasing the car on a payment plan. If I had to do it over again, it would go the same way. Take it how you will, I'm not making excuses.

I try to stay very competitive on price, and take pride in my work. There is always a trade off, it takes time to do something 100 percent.

Your are right though, RYU shouldn't be 'butt-hurt'. He could have had it a lot worse... They could have dropped a washer in his exhaust housing and ruined his turbo.
Or charged him for a fresh rebuild with brand new used parts.
Or set his timing plate wrong and bend all the valves in his head
Or put dual springs on hollow sodium filled valves and let them pull apart and fall into his combustion chamber
Or degree his cams and 106 miles later it explodes because the lifter tick was your valves hitting your pistons
Or giving them $5000 up front for a build that gets lost somewhere when they are moving and he never receives his parts or money.
Or melt three pistons in your blue EVO IIV because you don't know how to tune
Or turn your 10,000 EVO X head into the Epcott Center by means of detonation

It could have been worse. And the list continues.

Next time you interrupt someones interrupted thread, make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Skip
Things might move slower around here, but at least it's done right and you get what you pay for.
True that. As far as I know it's still running.
Additionally I wasn't motivated to work on the car because he didn't have enough money to cover the entire bill - which he disclosed to me in the beginning. Later he pushed me to finish the car and I did. Then he shows up to get the car and he is over $1000 short, even after 5 months. He had to barrow money and was mad at me for not releasing the car on a payment plan. If I had to do it over again, it would go the same way. Take it how you will, I'm not making excuses.
This isn't what I was told, And that's a little hard to believe. Maybe we are talking about two different cars.
I try to stay very competitive on price, and take pride in my work. There is always a trade off, it takes time to do something 100 percent.
5 months is a little more then enough time IMO.
Your are right though, RYU shouldn't be 'butt-hurt'. He could have had it a lot worse... They could have dropped a washer in his exhaust housing and ruined his turbo.
Or charged him for a fresh rebuild with brand new used parts.
Or set his timing plate wrong and bend all the valves in his head
Or put dual springs on hollow sodium filled valves and let them pull apart and fall into his combustion chamber
Or degree his cams and 106 miles later it explodes because the lifter tick was your valves hitting your pistons
Or giving them $5000 up front for a build that gets lost somewhere when they are moving and he never receives his parts or money.
Or melt three pistons in your blue EVO IIV because you don't know how to tune When was this? That wasn't a build they did if your talking about Andy's motor, So maybe you need to know what the fuck your talking about.
Or turn your 10,000 EVO X head into the Epcott Center by means of detonation

It could have been worse. And the list continues.

Next time you interrupt someones interrupted thread, make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.
Like I said, Your shop gets a thumbs down from myself, And anyone around me. I haven't put anything out there, Since the car did have trouble with the re-assembly when it left your place. But since you seem to love trying to put other shops out like you know what goes on I'll make sure not to change my attitude toward your place as you just re-enforced some of the things I have heard. I never spoke bad about your shop, Just never spoke of anything good.

Last edited by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16; 07-19-2010 at 01:47 AM.