A Night Out

Old 10-01-2010, 06:18 AM
TR Shop Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch with that NY shit Todd. The mechanic that was actually about to fix your Evo was born and raise in the Bronx. And I am not a shit talker. I make sure shit is settled fast.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by F&H Performance
Hopefully the car is at streetheat on the 30th and we can line up.

Wait

You mean people actually take real cars to street heat and race them down the track???????????? I thought they just parked at the fence all night?? All i ever see is shitbox hondas snapping axles and getting cheered for as they push their broke ass eco box off the grid

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming
Old 10-01-2010, 06:30 AM
No "V-TECH" here!!!

wow this thread is like a lifetime movie with Adhd.. haha so much shit talking, not one actual race has gone down... threats coming at ryu left and right, then when someone calls em out on second degree felony charges for harrassment and he switches his story to im not gonna let any of my boys get jumped.. JUMPED?!?! You and your Wannabe Thug friends MADE every threat in the thread.... grow up.... get a life, get a car, maybe some pussy (doubtful with the way u carry yourself)

Induction Performance 727.505.1423
* Engine Management Tuning, Track Setup, Consultation, Turbo Sales, Parts Sales (WorldWide)

^^^
ONLY SHOP IN TAMPA THAT TREATS YOUR CAR AS THEIR OWN

Old 10-01-2010, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by cyloc
Watch with that NY shit Todd. The mechanic that was actually about to fix your Evo was born and raise in the Bronx. And I am not a shit talker. I make sure shit is settled fast.
i'm not talking shit on NY or people from NY just the ones that live in florida that talk shit about florida or us crackers !!what evo?

Keeping and Carrying Arms for Self Defense is a Fundamental Civil Right. Stand Up!
"BUSINESS UP FRONT PARTY IN THE BACK"
medical marijuana

242 by blackmelissa15, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z17PzdYu0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVqv25Tijo
Old 10-01-2010, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by DESERTEAGLE50
i'm not talking shit on NY or people from NY just the ones that live in florida that talk shit about florida or us crackers !!

I know what your talking about. I deal with it alot and not only from New Yorkers but folks from Chicago too. Im so and their so and where they left is so much better than where they are now. All talk. Its quite humorous. Especially when you find out they left "home" cuz they couldnt survive or stay outta trouble, and now theyre here trying to do the same nonsense and getting pissed cuz folks down here arent that dumb. What ever happened to Darwinism?

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming
Old 10-01-2010, 06:50 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by DESERTEAGLE50
srekcarc su ro adirolf tuoba tihs klat taht adirolf ni evil taht seno eht tsuj YN morf elpoep ro YN no tihs gniklat ton m'i
Wow, that is the fastest back peddling I have ever seen. Who said anything negative about native Floridians? One of my best friend's just grew a mullet by putting an LS1 motor in his RX7. I give him the thumbs WAY UP!

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by cyloc

Secondly when your boys have to talk shit for you, it makes you look stupid. Everyone knows Karims car is quick and Andy got locked up(and may have a quick car). Who gives a shit. Let the owner or person talk for themselves. I have a quick car. I also have been locked up for bullshit like fighting and racing. Shit happens in people lives. Some of these events can cause you to be a better person and some cause you to become a tyrant. It is what you make yourself that shows who you are. Right now most look like boys, not men. If Andy turns his life around, good for him. He learned from his mistakes. PEOPLE FUCKING RELAX. GO SMOKE A JOINT OR SOMETHING.
anthony why didnt u direct this post to me? i talk for karims car cuz i helped build it and tuned it the first time and i am tired of fucking haters on here that have never had a quick car or dont come out to race talk shit about the car.

u know me i talk some shit here and there, but its notting serious. for example i talk shit to X on here and when we see each other say what up, handshake and is all cool, because is all car/racing shit talk.

But when u post someones personal live/arrest record on here for no reason , that is not fucking cool. the funny thing is andy never mention drew or miguels name. this is the only reason y i am piss.

the other shit talking i am not mad at, if i talk shit i am expecting people to talk shit back to me is cool.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:33 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by F&H Performance

So if Karims car trapped 140 with 550rwhp, then its next trip to the trackc it should trap atleast 155mph. Hopefully the car is at streetheat on the 30th and we can line up.
of course it will be there. traped 138 wit 550whp. now its making more power, but i dont think it will trap 155 sense we are only gonna use the 40psi in 4rth gear only, but we are hoping for 9sec pass @148-150mph. even tho ur car is out of karims league, it would still be nice to see the supra vs. the mirage.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
love hondas ftw

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
So you gonna try me like that Jr, really... You better bring an Army because when I see you alone I'm going to put my arm around you and tell you what I really think... To your face, not through a keyboard tough guy. Nuff said.
Ryu, call me, Jr just put his foot in his mouth.

hahahahhahaha lofl

I like the when i see you alone part LOFL , like JR needs any help. The part i dont get is how is he gonna bring a army and be alone at the same time . I think im dumb has fuck because i don't get any of this bullshit thread but it seems that everyone else does or all you all just a bunch of E-thuggers
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**"""""""(@)(@)*****"(@)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:48 AM

Anyone remember marcus's words here?...