A Night Out

Old 07-19-2010, 03:15 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skip
Things might move slower around here, but at least it's done right and you get what you pay for.

Additionally I wasn't motivated to work on the car because he didn't have enough money to cover the entire bill - which he disclosed to me in the beginning. Later he pushed me to finish the car and I did. Then he shows up to get the car and he is over $1000 short, even after 5 months. He had to barrow money and was mad at me for not releasing the car on a payment plan. If I had to do it over again, it would go the same way. Take it how you will, I'm not making excuses.

I try to stay very competitive on price, and take pride in my work. There is always a trade off, it takes time to do something 100 percent.

Your are right though, RYU shouldn't be 'butt-hurt'. He could have had it a lot worse... They could have dropped a washer in his exhaust housing and ruined his turbo.
Or charged him for a fresh rebuild with brand new used parts.
Or set his timing plate wrong and bend all the valves in his head
Or put dual springs on hollow sodium filled valves and let them pull apart and fall into his combustion chamber
Or degree his cams and 106 miles later it explodes because the lifter tick was your valves hitting your pistons
Or giving them $5000 up front for a build that gets lost somewhere when they are moving and he never receives his parts or money.
Or melt three pistons in your blue EVO IIV because you don't know how to tune
Or turn your 10,000 EVO X head into the Epcott Center by means of detonation

It could have been worse. And the list continues.

Next time you interrupt someones interrupted thread, make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about.
The truth always comes out sooner or later.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-19-2010, 05:29 AM

a esa loca dale huevo

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 07-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Boostaholic

Dale huevo dale huevo!

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 07-19-2010, 08:20 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
Like I said, Your shop gets a thumbs down from myself, And anyone around me. I haven't put anything out there, Since the car did have trouble with the re-assembly when it left your place. But since you seem to love trying to put other shops out like you know what goes on I'll make sure not to change my attitude toward your place as you just re-enforced some of the things I have heard. I never spoke bad about your shop, Just never spoke of anything good.

It's funny you talk about them moving slow... everyone I know including myself who has the finances to pay for shit gets it done and quickly... Whats even weirder, all of our engines are still running from start date... This is more than I can say about certain people in question. I'm not hear to bash but will set shit super straight if pushed to.

Edit, and if I ever have to wait, the benefit far out weighs the discomfort of time..

Last edited by THE_ONE; 07-19-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:16 AM
AWD all the way

I have only worked with two shops since i got my car. The first shop ened up being a huge mistake. Bad parts sold to me horrible customer service and denial of guilt. That experiance made it very hard to trust any shop afterwards. Not being able trust a shop, or people is a horrible thing these. We need more shops that keep it honest and stand behind their work
Old 07-19-2010, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by THE_ONE

It's funny you talk about them moving slow... everyone I know including myself who has the finances to pay for shit gets it done and quickly... Whats even weirder, all of our engines are still running from start date... This is more than I can say about certain people in question. I'm not hear to bash but will set shit super straight if pushed to.

Edit, and if I ever have to wait, the benefit far out weighs the discomfort of time..
It would be here.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
It would be here.
If that's the ONLY thing you have on Miguel in the discussion to come back at him with....it may be time to off yourself. RIP ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 2010......The rest of us will see you in 2012.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 07-19-2010, 02:33 PM
diballacully slow

o tr drama! hello everybody im going to post up more after i read all of this so dont banned me.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Shooting For 14's

WOW!!!!

I dont even know where to start... RYU dont feel bad, you are definately not alone on all this. Rob and Dave lied, cheated and stole money from me to. My fault for trusting so called "friends" I guess. I am one of the examples SKIP listed. I gave them 5k up front, followed by ALOT more, for parts and labor on a race motor I was supposed to recieve in a couple weeks. I told them from the beginning money was not a issue, and every one around at the time (Alpha, X, Drew, Z, Miuel, etc) knows I was not cutting corners in any way. Hell I ordered a set of $1100 custom pistons for my 6 bolt from Skip. Bottom line not only did they keep my money but they sold all of my parts ( Block, Crank, Head, Cams, Gears, Brackets. I have honestly never recieved ANYTHING I paid them for. I even bought a car from them with the promise they would get me the title... GUESS what???? Never happend. So there went even more money. I got pissed and gave the thing away because it did me no good without a title.

Now before anyone starts saying that it was at one particular shop they were affiliated with, TRY AGAIN!! I started all this as a friend paying friends to build my motor in their back yard under Brother"s" Racing. Then it followed them to Brother"z" Racing where I finally realized they were screwing me Thanks to actual friends who happened to work there and were seeing my parts being sold off. I ended up contacting their co-owner (money man) to see if he was aware of what they were doing, and he told me there were several others in the same situation.... Alpha and X were working there and they tried their best to make things right, but in the end I got a unusable combination of parts thanks to an equally shitty individual who overuled them. After that they opened another shop "BVP" and a friend of mine told me they wanted to talk and make things right. Like an idiot I let them convince me it wasnt their fault and they offered to build my motor for free. I wanted to test waters before I started throwing money into parts again so I ordered some gaskets, balance shaft eliminator kit, and bolts. 3 months later they still hadnt ordered the first parts. Then I find out they were not part of BVP due to similar issues...Anyone see a pattern here???? I will leave it at that, form your own opinion, I've moved on and scrapped the whole idea. I just dont like to see others get screwed!

Now, just to show the charcter of Drew and Z at Darkside.... While all this was going on I was getting advice and hanging out at darkside. They new Rob and Dave were supposed to be building my motor and they never tried to get my business away from " Brothers ". When the shit finally hit the fan I went to Drew and Z to get them to put together a great setup for me in a timely manner. They worked after hours and weekends to try to get me going as soon as possible. Not to mention I got what I payed for and then some!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by sireal
WOW!!!!

I dont even know where to start... RYU dont feel bad, you are definately not alone on all this. Rob and Dave lied, cheated and stole money from me to. My fault for trusting so called "friends" I guess. I am one of the examples SKIP listed. I gave them 5k up front, followed by ALOT more, for parts and labor on a race motor I was supposed to recieve in a couple weeks. I told them from the beginning money was not a issue, and every one around at the time (Alpha, X, Drew, Z, Miuel, etc) knows I was not cutting corners in any way. Hell I ordered a set of $1100 custom pistons for my 6 bolt from Skip. Bottom line not only did they keep my money but they sold all of my parts ( Block, Crank, Head, Cams, Gears, Brackets. I have honestly never recieved ANYTHING I paid them for. I even bought a car from them with the promise they would get me the title... GUESS what???? Never happend. So there went even more money. I got pissed and gave the thing away because it did me no good without a title.

Now before anyone starts saying that it was at one particular shop they were affiliated with, TRY AGAIN!! I started all this as a friend paying friends to build my motor in their back yard under Brother"s" Racing. Then it followed them to Brother"z" Racing where I finally realized they were screwing me Thanks to actual friends who happened to work there and were seeing my parts being sold off. I ended up contacting their co-owner (money man) to see if he was aware of what they were doing, and he told me there were several others in the same situation.... Alpha and X were working there and they tried their best to make things right, but in the end I got a unusable combination of parts thanks to an equally shitty individual who overuled them. After that they opened another shop "BVP" and a friend of mine told me they wanted to talk and make things right. Like an idiot I let them convince me it wasnt their fault and they offered to build my motor for free. I wanted to test waters before I started throwing money into parts again so I ordered some gaskets, balance shaft eliminator kit, and bolts. 3 months later they still hadnt ordered the first parts. Then I find out they were not part of BVP due to similar issues...Anyone see a pattern here???? I will leave it at that, form your own opinion, I've moved on and scrapped the whole idea. I just dont like to see others get screwed!

Now, just to show the charcter of Drew and Z at Darkside.... While all this was going on I was getting advice and hanging out at darkside. They new Rob and Dave were supposed to be building my motor and they never tried to get my business away from " Brothers ". When the shit finally hit the fan I went to Drew and Z to get them to put together a great setup for me in a timely manner. They worked after hours and weekends to try to get me going as soon as possible. Not to mention I got what I payed for and then some!!!
what does it matter some how cats will say you are wrong also. niggas wont learn until they fuck them in the ass also.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com