A Night Out

Old 10-05-2010, 09:39 AM
JR.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Failure
FYI i dont know victor or his car or his situation i just know if it was to break when racing if he was not a shady fuck like you and your friends then it would have to get fixed. Therefore his statement

"I wont dig my car on the street for cheap if I'll even do it at all. Everyone knows supras are not cheap to fix."

Would be correct. But again you and every other nut swinger prolly have no idea how much anything cost cause you are all thiefs
funny how u sit behind ur computer and talk shit without knowing me. i have never stold from anyone, i work for my shit. just because some of my friends have stolden stuff back in the days it doesnt make me a thief. but sense ur an ignorant fuck that doesnt know me or my previous car, i am not paying attention to u. go fuck urself.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:46 AM
JR.

victor doesnt pay for shit, hes dads rich friend does *the owner of the car*, he might do the work.

funny i know a friend of a friend of the owner owner of the car.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Fail

Big mouth for a bitch... Heres a tip.. Learn how to fucking type/spell or dont try to insult people.. and your friends are still stealing shit right in front of your face. Some may say that you could be an accomplice... Your the one behind the keyboard trying to talk shit to miguel and victor.. Im just calling it how i see it. Dont get all butt hurt cause no one is afraid to call you out.

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 AM
No "V-TECH" here!!!

Originally Posted by JR.
funny how u sit behind ur computer and talk shit without knowing me. i have never stold from anyone, i work for my shit. just because some of my friends have stolden stuff back in the days it doesnt make me a thief. but sense ur an ignorant fuck that doesnt know me or my previous car, i am not paying attention to u. go fuck urself.
my grandmas got more street smarts then u... birds of the feather my friend....

ppl who associate with criminals ARE criminals based on the fact that they are morally ok with hanging with scum who steal from each other...

period...

Induction Performance 727.505.1423
* Engine Management Tuning, Track Setup, Consultation, Turbo Sales, Parts Sales (WorldWide)

^^^
ONLY SHOP IN TAMPA THAT TREATS YOUR CAR AS THEIR OWN

Old 10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by SloCxHatch
my grandmas got more street smarts then u... birds of the feather my friend....

ppl who associate with criminals ARE criminals based on the fact that they are morally ok with hanging with scum who steal from each other...

period...
You never heard the phrase, "guilty by association" JR?

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Pump Gas Pimps

LOL

I love when haters talk shit about others who are fortunate enough to have a nice car at a young age because their parents helped them get it. Granted, in some cases I think it can be very foolish of the parents; like when they buy their 16 year old son a damn Ferrari when he can't even drive stick yet... But, if the car is reasonable or when the kid is mature enough to appreciate it, I see nothing wrong with that! So don't act like you wouldn't take a C6Z or a Supra if your parents could buy it for you!! Everyone in this thread would...

Also, I really doubt Victor's Dad bought him that Supra. He might have helped him out, but Vic has been running a respectable shop for a few years now... I'm pretty sure he can afford his own Supra without his dad's help.

my .02

Last edited by 2 ROWDY; 10-05-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Fail

Originally Posted by JR.
Thats funny jr cause i have never met anyone who has NEVER stolen anything in their whole entire life. But the people you are always butt fucking are the people who steal. And most likely you have Stolen from them or someone you know or you wouldnt be ok with what they are doing. But since im an ignorant fuck who doesnt give 2 shits about your old car that you prolly stole or put stolen parts on. You should pay attention.

Failure for President.
Weve already got that
Old 10-05-2010, 10:15 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
LOL

I love when haters talk shit about others who are fortunate enough to have a nice car at a young age because their parents helped them get it. Granted, in some cases I think it can be very foolish of the parents; like when they buy their 16 year old son a damn Ferrari when he can't even drive stick yet... But, if the car is reasonable or when the kid is mature enough to appreciate it, I see nothing wrong with that! So don't act like you wouldn't take a C6Z or a Supra if your parents could buy it for you!! Everyone in this thread would...

Also, I really doubt Victor's Dad bought him that Supra. He might have helped him out, but Vic has been running a respectable shop for a few years now... I'm pretty sure he can afford his own Supra without his dad's help.

my .02
i am not hating, actually i am happy for him and his shop. but he comes on here talking shit with a car that its not his. what part of that dont u understand? he claims is hes car but its not. even one of his friends confirm it.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Fail

Originally Posted by JR.
i am not hating, actually i am happy for him and his shop. but he comes on here talking shit with a car that its not his. what part of that dont u understand? he claims is hes car but its not. even one of his friends confirm it.
Jr besides the last 5 posts talking shit to miguel all you have done is talk shit with a car that was and is not yours. How are you any different talking shit about how the mirage is gunna merk everyone and everything.. Your a dumbass shit talking faggot who needs to go back to FBI to get more butt sex.

Failure for President.
Weve already got that
Old 10-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Retired Ricer...

hmmm.

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com