A Night Out

Old 10-12-2010, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your all fucking slow !!

Keeping and Carrying Arms for Self Defense is a Fundamental Civil Right. Stand Up!
"BUSINESS UP FRONT PARTY IN THE BACK"
medical marijuana

242 by blackmelissa15, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z17PzdYu0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVqv25Tijo
Old 10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by tC=turboCoupe
if you wanna race ill be at gandy mostly every sunday night.... apparently Ryu is too scared to get beat by a "girl" car.....
!!!DONT ON IT!!!

like i said tho come see me....
your a moron.

but i will agree with you on one thing: TC's are not just "girls cars"... they are for gay guys too!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:05 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by DESERTEAGLE50
your all fucking slow !!
+1

Old 10-12-2010, 11:06 PM
No "V-TECH" here!!!

Originally Posted by tC=turboCoupe
look im done wasting my time trying to convince you to come race.... i have a daughter to watch most of this time and cant have her scream in my ear while im on here... lol.... if you wanna race ill be at gandy mostly every sunday night.... apparently Ryu is too scared to get beat by a "girl" car.....
!!!DONT ON IT!!!

like i said tho come see me....
so let me get this straight.... u call yourself a racer yet wont go to the track? haha dude i hope ur busting consistent 10s or better... shit 11s arnt fast anymore... even high tens dont impress me... hope ur car runs as fast as ur mouth but im doubtful as u wont even take a dig race... if ur car is "fast" and semi decently setup u should hang with him on the launch and walk past him on the top end, but i doubt ur car is actually fast...

ryu i will have something worth ur time by the weekend ill keep u real racers posted

Induction Performance 727.505.1423
* Engine Management Tuning, Track Setup, Consultation, Turbo Sales, Parts Sales (WorldWide)

^^^
ONLY SHOP IN TAMPA THAT TREATS YOUR CAR AS THEIR OWN

Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Retired Ricer...

VTAK automatically wins. Race over.

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 10-13-2010, 12:03 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by SloCxHatch
so let me get this straight.... u call yourself a racer yet wont go to the track? haha dude i hope ur busting consistent 10s or better... shit 11s arnt fast anymore... even high tens dont impress me... hope ur car runs as fast as ur mouth but im doubtful as u wont even take a dig race... if ur car is "fast" and semi decently setup u should hang with him on the launch and walk past him on the top end, but i doubt ur car is actually fast...

ryu i will have something worth ur time by the weekend ill keep u real racers posted
so ur daddys car is not impressive to u? i mean it did go low 11s with high trap speed.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:46 AM
No "V-TECH" here!!!

my daddy? pretty sure the title to my car is in my name... and my dad is not into racing at all so u def got me confused with someone u think u know, the funny thing is you havent ever had anything that even would cause me to take a second glance... let alone give props to.. me, ive had my car for the last 6 years and its been running for more then five... shit on a stock ls motor with a tinnnnyy little turbo i laid down consistent track times better then most around here.. cant wait to see what the 2.0 liter vtec motor does with the 35r... guess we will find out next track day. oh i forgot real racers only roll on the skreet....

Induction Performance 727.505.1423
* Engine Management Tuning, Track Setup, Consultation, Turbo Sales, Parts Sales (WorldWide)

^^^
ONLY SHOP IN TAMPA THAT TREATS YOUR CAR AS THEIR OWN

Old 10-13-2010, 03:25 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
your a moron.

but i will agree with you on one thing: TC's are not just "girls cars"... they are for gay guys too!
True story.

Originally Posted by SloCxHatch

Come on man, don't you know all the real racers go to high risk street locations like Gandy and such? John Force and the other pro's have been doing it all wrong. Good luck with the car.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Brap Brap Brap

Slim should run the tc on the motor, girl car vs girl car. Lol. J/k slim dizzle

*11 sec club*
Old 10-13-2010, 06:06 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Okay tC=turboCoupe here is the deal, What cars you guys have in your crew? If I can get Ryu to come out and race, your gonna race for $500/car... He will give up to 3 car lengths for the fwds... RWD has to fend for themselves... lol

All shit talking a side, all bs a side... time to man up