A Night Out

Old 10-13-2010, 07:06 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tC=turboCoupe
horrible race btw... cant beat juan will not be able to beat me... haha straight up...
JUAN IS MY BOY SO NO HARD FEELINGS TO HIM!!!!

and no one even knows what i look like.... whats this about Ryu, a guy that barely stands taller then his car, gonna do to me? im 6'1 and 185lbs.... get real guys... all this about homo this homo that.. your homo if you dont bring it to the streets!!! i said yesterday im done with this shit because i have more important things to take care of such as my daughter then to try and defend my self to a bunch of buffoons! get a real life and stop tryin to make my feelings hurt cuz its not gonna work... i own a girls car... darn me! i own a car that i pay for because i like the looks and the potiential of the 2.4l it has.... whoops mybad! get the fuck out of inductions forums about me.... but im glad my names in all of ur heads makes me know how much u think about me!

I <3 HATERS!
If you love haters then you must love yourself. You came in here and started shit without an invitation. Everyone that frequents this forum now knows how much of a dumbass you are.... "If a rod gets tossed out the block but the rest of the internals are fine, the motor isn't blown" COME ON, even if we knew nothing else about you or what vagical, I mean vehicle you drive, that statement alone tells everyone how ignorant you are. Sorry thing's didn't turn out for you in here the way you thought they would tough guy.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Ride of the Month

horrible race btw... cant beat juan will not be able to beat me... haha straight up...
JUAN IS MY BOY SO NO HARD FEELINGS TO HIM!!!!

and no one even knows what i look like.... whats this about Ryu, a guy that barely stands taller then his car, gonna do to me? im 6'1 and 185lbs.... get real guys... all this about homo this homo that.. your homo if you dont bring it to the streets!!! i said yesterday im done with this shit because i have more important things to take care of such as my daughter then to try and defend my self to a bunch of buffoons! get a real life and stop tryin to make my feelings hurt cuz its not gonna work... i own a girls car... darn me! i own a car that i pay for because i like the looks and the potiential of the 2.4l it has.... whoops mybad! get the fuck out of inductions forums about me.... but im glad my names in all of ur heads makes me know how much u think about me!

I <3 HATERS!
LOL bench racing FTW. Like i said the 30th it will have the fuel pumps inside of it, just having fun with the car
Old 10-13-2010, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
If you love haters then you must love yourself. You came in here and started shit without an invitation. Everyone that frequents this forum now knows how much of a dumbass you are.... "If a rod gets tossed out the block but the rest of the internals are fine, the motor isn't blown" COME ON, even if we knew nothing else about you or what vagical, I mean vehicle you drive, that statement alone tells everyone how ignorant you are. Sorry thing's didn't turn out for you in here the way you thought they would tough guy.

OK, First Ryu....
i came in here and said get off fbi's nutts...... and that you are their biggest hater....

second... i came in here to ad humor to the convo....

and a nother thing is u dont know me, anyone i know, anything i do or am capable of doing......

Ryu please if you would, THERE IS no need to keep going from here... if you cant come to me as a man and settle shit by talking because i am in no way the person to ever lay my hands on a person or have anyones body harmed... i have never been in a fight and never plan on it... im a very respectable person and am really easy to get along with...

shit i even became bestfriends with my babys moms ex... lol!

im saying this could go on forever and if anyone in here is as big of a "MAN" they say they are THEN STOP TYPING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE and what they drive.... i man up to it i was talking shit and it was kind of a thing to were i couldnt help but write back... but it solves nothing.... i would like to race Ryu just for the hell of it to see what my tc really can do next to a 10 second car (not many around tampa) lol... i put some time and money into my car because its what i drive everyday and enjoy driving... and alos i do drive a girls car.. but its my girls car.. haha

STOP THE MADDNESS PLEASE ITS TAKING TOO MUCH OF MY DAUGHTERS TIME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS TIME AWAY FROM THEM!! LMAO!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by TurboFocus
LOL bench racing FTW. Like i said the 30th it will have the fuel pumps inside of it, just having fun with the car
SAME HERE JIM... i talked to u a couple weeks ago and u seem like a pretty cool guy... no homo..
and the focus rips but up the boost to rip more!! lol
ive heard nothing but good things about u and your car....

im not bench racing im chair racing... lol
Old 10-13-2010, 07:25 PM
death

Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

OK, First Ryu....
i came in here and said get off fbi's nutts...... and that you are their biggest hater....

FBI is a shop of criminals and scam artists. It's not as if I just simply don't like them, THEY FUCKING STEAL FROM CUSTOMERS YOU DUMBSHIT!!!!

second... i came in here to ad humor to the convo....

You failed miserably at this one. All you did is add ignorance. I suppose you did add a little humor by giving everyone another dumb piece of shit to laugh at.

and a nother thing is u dont know me, anyone i know, anything i do or am capable of doing......

I could care less what your capable of because I can damn guarantee whatever it is, it isn't enough.

Ryu please if you would, THERE IS no need to keep going from here... if you cant come to me as a man and settle shit by talking because i am in no way the person to ever lay my hands on a person or have anyones body harmed... i have never been in a fight and never plan on it... im a very respectable person and am really easy to get along with...

You haven't displayed any sort of evidence of this whatsoever in this thread.

shit i even became bestfriends with my babys moms ex... lol!

im saying this could go on forever and if anyone in here is as big of a "MAN" they say they are THEN STOP TYPING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE and what they drive.... i man up to it i was talking shit and it was kind of a thing to were i couldnt help but write back... but it solves nothing.... i would like to race Ryu just for the hell of it to see what my tc really can do next to a 10 second car (not many around tampa) lol... i put some time and money into my car because its what i drive everyday and enjoy driving... and alos i do drive a girls car.. but its my girls car.. haha

If you notice no one mentioned a damn thing about your car until you started talking trash with it. Keep your head low and maybe everyone will stop taking shots at you.

STOP THE MADDNESS PLEASE ITS TAKING TOO MUCH OF MY DAUGHTERS TIME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS TIME AWAY FROM THEM!! LMAO!!!

That's your problem, not mine. If you want things to stop then get the fuck out.
Responses in red...

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
death

how tall is ryu?
Old 10-13-2010, 07:32 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by boca
how tall is ryu?
5'8

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Ride of the Month

SAME HERE JIM... i talked to u a couple weeks ago and u seem like a pretty cool guy... no homo..
and the focus rips but up the boost to rip more!! lol
ive heard nothing but good things about u and your car....

im not bench racing im chair racing... lol
Haah like the chair racer lol, thanks for the comments and ya theres some things stirring up on the 30th
Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by ryu
5'8
same here lol