A Night Out

Old 10-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Retired Ricer...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Not everyone hides behind an arsonal of guns... Some people can defend themselves w/o them.
I'd love to meet someone who can defend themself against and armed assailant, without a weapon of their own.....

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
I'd love to meet someone who can defend themself against and armed assailant, without a weapon of their own.....
Exactly, pussies have to bring guns to a fist fight.... Others are man enough w/o them
Old 10-18-2010, 03:31 PM

I am trained to unarm someone with a gun. I am also trained to break your arm while we are both standing. Also trained on weapon secrets. Here is one: if you have a 9mm Beretta pointed at you closely, just push your hand firmly on the barrel. The slider will cover the hammer and disengage the firing pin. Then again, the last guy that pointed a gun at me looked like swiss cheese. 7.62 vs .50 cal isn't necessarily a fair fight.

Also, a dead body makes a good sand bag.

-Ed
Old 10-18-2010, 03:33 PM

I will fight Ryu. I got weight on me. I know his pockets ain't empty either cuh.

-Ed
Old 10-18-2010, 03:37 PM
DudeMan

Originally Posted by SLO-EVO
I am trained to unarm someone with a gun. I am also trained to break your arm while we are both standing. Also trained on weapon secrets. Here is one: if you have a 9mm Beretta pointed at you closely, just push your hand firmly on the barrel. The slider will cover the hammer and disengage the firing pin. Then again, the last guy that pointed a gun at me looked like swiss cheese. 7.62 vs .50 cal isn't necessarily a fair fight.

Also, a dead body makes a good sand bag.

-Ed

What about un armed with someone 15ft away from you that has good enough aim and really doesnt like you

Old 10-18-2010, 03:50 PM

That is a different story. We can play what if's all day long. Your best bet (depending on surroundings) would be to either take cover or throw a fucking rock at their skull.

-Ed
Old 10-18-2010, 04:10 PM
DudeMan

That is a different story. We can play what if's all day long. Your best bet (depending on surroundings) would be to either take cover or throw a fucking rock at their skull.

-Ed

Im really good with rocks, when I was younger my older brother stole my bike. I took a chunk of asphalt and hit him right in the head from like 30ft away, dropped his ass right off the bike hehe. Than I ran home like a mother fucker!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:15 PM

LMFAO! Well like I said every scenario is going to present something different. Just depends on what you are going to do. Hell my gunner took 3 shots to the chest and still found time to beat the shit out of the local national so I guess it just depends on who are are and what situation you are faced with.

-Ed
Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM
DudeMan

LMFAO! Well like I said every scenario is going to present something different. Just depends on what you are going to do. Hell my gunner took 3 shots to the chest and still found time to beat the shit out of the local national so I guess it just depends on who are are and what situation you are faced with.

-Ed

Ive had a few girls take my shot to the chest/neck/face and they kept coming back for more too

Old 10-18-2010, 04:37 PM
The Integra Guru!

Originally Posted by blacksti
Ive had a few girls take my shot to the chest/neck/face and they kept coming back for more too