A Night Out

Old 07-31-2010, 08:30 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are still at the shop working jester came over to tune the 2 evo x we built that was more important to us than the dyno day. Jestr is a busy man and this was the only day he had so we couldnt attend. But I will call titan and schedule a time to go over there to put the cars on the dyno including the new Evo x that made 816whp and 613tq. We are taking it to the titan also to redo the run to confirm the hp#'s

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 07-31-2010, 08:59 PM

Yea, you guys suck for working on customers cars today and not going to the dyno! WTF!

Anyways, thanks for the new radiator and helping me fix the cooling issues on my car today.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
AWD motorsports Evo just made 590 on Titans dyno with a pte6262 just a fyi
PTE6262 FTW!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by JR.
i was asking X sense he seemed to know what he was talking about... trying to learn something here ..
and are u sure wheel weight has notting to do with it?
wheel weight has everything to do with it. if you took a 35r wheel and and had it duplicated in billet the two wheels would perform the same. same spool same power. billet wheels are advanced design in that the billet material is much harder allowing the blades to be made larger and hub smaller. since the hub is 90% of a wheels weight making it smaller has a significant effect on wheel weight. the blades can be made so much larger that the wheel diameter itself can be made smaller as well yet still outflow a larger cast wheel.
example the 35r cast wheel by garret flows 63lb per minute. 61mm inlet diameter.
the billet HTA 3562 made by FP flows 67lb per minute. 59mm inlet diameter.
if you cast a duplicate of this HTA wheel it would make the same power but not for long. the wheel would fly apart at high pressure ratios. hope that educates you on why billet wheels are the sweeping the industry.
my favorite quote
"if the solution is simple, God is answering"
Old 08-01-2010, 01:21 AM
500+ hp club

every shops dyno reads different, thats all im saying

EG-6 500+whp alpha tuned
JOKIE TUNING
INDUCTION PERFORMANCE
RI AUTOMOTIVE
Sharp custom coatings

WicKed WayZ 4 LYFE RIP
HoG3TT3R & MADDAD
Old 08-01-2010, 03:44 AM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by cuco
This is true. The one main thing that can throw a mustang off is when the weight is entered. If you were to enter the GVW it would read 20% higher than it should. The GVW of a evo is about 4200 lbs. This is bc the evo is a 5 passenger rated car. The Evo actually weight about 3275 lbs. The government has the companies add about 180 lbs per passenger to show max weight in a passenger car.

This works on most vehilces. You can look at hondas also. Most say about 3200 on the door sticker. If you way a civic it weights about 2600 lb

Last edited by cyloc; 08-01-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:32 AM
TR Admin Alumni

i just want to know when the pics from wendy's trip will get posted
Old 08-01-2010, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by scnat
i just want to know when the pics from wendy's trip will get posted
Haha alpha has his let me upload mine.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-01-2010, 05:54 AM

The evil twins

6262 evo

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Last edited by TheRedDragon; 08-01-2010 at 05:57 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:03 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by Brothers
We are still at the shop working jester came over to tune the 2 evo x we built that was more important to us than the dyno day. Jestr is a busy man and this was the only day he had so we couldnt attend. But I will call titan and schedule a time to go over there to put the cars on the dyno including the new Evo x that made 816whp and 613tq. We are taking it to the titan also to redo the run to confirm the hp#'s
Typical and I certainly called this. You create a thread on Evom and SPECIFICALLY talk shit saying that your going to "shut everyone up" and "going to the Titan dyno day is the most important thing to do first". You guys are so full of shit it is beyond comprehension. I don't blame you for staying at your shop instead of going to the dyno day. It would have been the difference of staying home and making money then going to Titan and losing money/customers by being exposed by the irrefutable dynojet numbers proving your Mustang is nowhere near 13-15% lower then a dynojet as your shop claims throwing all your AMAZING horsepower results right out the window such as this new 816whp Mustang dyno Evo X that would equate to OVER 900whp dynojet. CONGRATS YOU SET A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

Here's the next thing I am going to call. You most likely will make an appointment with Titan and go at some point, BUT there will not be any unbiased witnesses their to verify the legitimacy that your actually on pump gas because you will be on race gas/E85 +.

Originally Posted by Liquid
Yea, you guys suck for working on customers cars today and not going to the dyno! WTF!

Anyways, thanks for the new radiator and helping me fix the cooling issues on my car today.
I agree, they certainly do. AWD and other shops that have over twice the amount of cars in their shop to work on still made it to Titans dyno day AND they didn't have anything to prove. It's a bullshit cop out excuse to avoid being caught red handed in lies and crooked business deception tactics.

Originally Posted by cuco
I completely agree with you Cuco, but that is not the issue here. The issue is they are claiming their dyno reads like a "low reading Mustang dyno" which is supposed to be 12%-15% less then the industry standard Dynojet. The problem is by claiming this in conjunction by intentionally inflating their Mustang dyno results this means they are also claiming inflated industry standard Dynojet results as well. This is a crooked business tactic that has been performed by many crooked back alley shops across the country to attempt to drum up business with creating the illusion that they are able to make more power then any other shop around while IN FACT they are either making the same or more likely LESS power then other shops. The only way to prove the legitimacy of these rediculous horsepower claims is to either
A. take it to a dynojet
or
B. take it to the track to verify with trap speeds

What makes this scam even more obvious to me is they completely avoid doing both and with very good reason. It would expose their scam once and for all and would only further damage their horrible reputation.

Originally Posted by cyloc
This is true. The one main thing that can throw a mustang off is when the weight is entered. If you were to enter the GVW it would read 20% higher than it should. The GVW of a evo is about 4200 lbs. This is bc the evo is a 5 passenger rated car. The Evo actually weight about 3275 lbs. The government has the companies add about 180 lbs per passenger to show max weight in a passenger car.

This works on most vehilces. You can look at hondas also. Most say about 3200 on the door sticker. If you way a civic it weights about 2600 lb
This is most likely what is happening as it's the easiest way to manipulate Mustang dyno results. These settings are not on the graph itself or any printouts. No one would ever know what these input settings are but the operator....

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance