A Night Out

Old 08-01-2010, 12:58 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Liquid
The only time I comment is when A CUSTOMERS car is brought into the subject. Everyone in here has a problem with "brothers" but all they do is talk about customers cars. I guess by being customers we are guilty by association. You were all customers too at one point in time. Maybe this whole thread is guilty.

He didnt say why he went down in size nor did did i care to ask. I dont really like asking people too much about there cars if its fast its fast I give credit where credit is due. Ryu post the answer above.
I guess your right on the customer aspect. You have to think tho, through misguiding their customers to make more business automatically includes their customers in this.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:03 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

The only time I comment is when A CUSTOMERS car is brought into the subject. Everyone in here has a problem with "brothers" but all they do is talk about customers cars. I guess by being customers we are guilty by association. You were all customers too at one point in time. Maybe this whole thread is guilty.

He didnt say why he went down in size nor did did i care to ask. I dont really like asking people too much about there cars if its fast its fast I give credit where credit is due. Ryu post the answer above.
The customers car was brought into the subject when "brothers" aka FBI used it to further their inflated dyno number scamming techniques. I only brought it to light, they are the ones that exploited the customer and his car. I've known this particular customer for years. He is the average guy that wants it to look good and feel fast, but has not done research to build a knowledge base for himself to know the difference between what is realistic results and what is obviously unrealistic results.

They know this and are taking advantage of the situation by lying and tricking the customer. In the end when all of this is clear as crystal, black and white, they will have made this customer and many others that are ignorant to the situation but yet still defend them to look like utter fools.

If a prosecuting lawyer in court was unable to bring up the victims to plea his case, even if the victims did not know they were victims, how would the lawyer ever be able to prove his case and get the offender a justifiable guilty verdict?

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Last edited by ryu; 08-01-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:09 PM

I dont speak for everyone but everything thats been done to my car has been at my req not anyone elses. I tell them what I want done and they do it. Its a shop. That what they do. This is not overhauling.. they dont come take my car and throw a bunch of cool parts in it and hope I like it.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:12 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

I dont speak for everyone but everything thats been done to my car has been at my req not anyone elses. I tell them what I want done and they do it. Its a shop. That what they do. This is not overhauling.. they dont come take my car and throw a bunch of cool parts in it and hope I like it.
Your still not getting it. No one has said anything about them doing extra work on a car and charging for it. They touched his car and then inflated the dyno numbers to make it appear as if anything they touch makes extra power over anyone else's work. THAT is the exploitation I am referring too. DJX has a very basic knowledge of these cars and would believe anything that they told him as far as horsepower claims even if it was beyond impossible. He's like anyone else, we all want to believe our cars that one special car, the factory freak. Unfortunately there is no such thing.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-01-2010, 01:15 PM
death

the brothers should get their own overhaulin tv show!!!!

it would have more drama than orange county choppers and west coast customs combined!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:22 PM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
I guess your right on the customer aspect. You have to think tho, through misguiding their customers to make more business automatically includes their customers in this.
That is why people should do their own research BEFORE they buy anything from anyone. Only an educated person deserves credit for their cars ability.

I know several people that put extensive amount of hours in researching a project before and during the build. Many of them are members to this forum, including you. You(customer) should have an idea of what may happen at all times before you do something. This includes dynoing your car. This is all part of the goal you make for the car.

There are many things that shops recommend that are just a waste of your time and money. If you did your research you may already know that. One of the biggest examples to me is the use of an inline fuel pump on an evo. It does help in ways. To me the only way it helps, is it ability to stablize the pressure in the line. If the pump in tank and the inline pump are the same spec, what makes you think it can add fuel to the system. In reality it is acting as an electric check valve making sure the fuel can not be bypassed by the tank pump. If you did not know, the pump in your tank has a bypass to allow pressure to fall off. Hence why all MAJOR evo shop use 2 intank pumps or bigger inline pumps like Bosch 044 from a fuel cell.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by boca
it would have more drama than orange county choppers and west coast customs combined!
I live in orange county. These fucking people love drama and all sorts of bullshit. They feed on it. I hate it here.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by ryu
Your still not getting it. No one has said anything about them doing extra work on a car and charging for it. They touched his car and then inflated the dyno numbers to make it appear as if anything they touch makes extra power over anyone else's work. THAT is the exploitation I am referring too. DJX has a very basic knowledge of these cars and would believe anything that they told him as far as horsepower claims even if it was beyond impossible. He's like anyone else, we all want to believe our cars that one special car, the factory freak. Unfortunately there is no such thing.
Obviously thats a load of crap cause ive never seen anyone post saying this shop is better than this shop or vice versa. Im not even sure if DJX had the work done at fbi but either way like i said the parts that were put on there were done at his req. He said he was happy with the car for the fact the way it drives and performs the way he likes it NOT because of dyno numbers. Im sure most if not all the sites these parts are available on clearly states what power ranges these parts are capable of and then the car was tuned by Jestur who doesnt even work at fbi and would never fabricate false information. I could care less what the car makes on paper. Like i said, you posted your facts and they have been noted. Now throw the dyno sheet out the window and forget about it. Im sure jestur has that car setup to the best that it can perform whether tuned on fbi dyno or anyone elses.

Last edited by Liquid; 08-01-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by boca
the brothers should get their own overhaulin tv show!!!!

Atleast you didnt say pimp my ride! I hate that show! So much rice!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:35 PM
TR Shop Mod

Im sure jestur has that car setup to the best that it can perform whether tuned on fbi dyno or anyone elses.
This I agree with.