Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-02-2010, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be honest their evo did make over 700hp but they couldn't drive it and it broke 1st time out. I won't lie when I know the truth even if I hate the fucks.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-02-2010, 06:30 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
To be honest their evo did make over 700hp but they couldn't drive it and it broke 1st time out. I won't lie when I know the truth even if I hate the fucks.
What a waste of a good Evo.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-02-2010, 07:05 PM

I appreciate you guys not taking personal digs at me. Ill say sorry to ryu for an earlier raction. Sorry ryu. Not sure how news traveled so quickly but you are correct car made 660/600ft lbs at 5500rpms on titans dyno and then started breaking up. Looks like the spark pluhs but want know until I pull them tonight. With that said why all the hate and discontent out here? Is this truly a matter of disbelief because the car doesn't say ams on the side? Regardless come check the car out at thursdays test and tune a bradenton (as long as wx cooperates). Should be worth the price of admission.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by JR.
what record is he trying to break? why worry about a record that u know bushur, ams or awd is gonna come take from u any time.
The First Evo X in the 9's is a pretty big accomplishment in my book... bragging rights.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:22 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
The First Evo X in the 9's is a pretty big accomplishment in my book... bragging rights.
Care to make a $1k wager that they don't run 9's when they take the car out?

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
Gump and I are kool. If they wanna race I'm down but Like they stated it's about times they gotta run some 1st. 2rowdy stay behind the camera and stfu. When brothers have a car they own running then u can swing on their nuts. Until then don't speak my name. If you don't like what I say I can run your slow shit to. Don't get into some shit you have no idea what it's about. I'm not a burned customer like the rest rather an ex freind they back stabbed. So stay the fuck outta shit before you get ur head spun.
Why can't I swing off Gump's car? lmao... I provide video coverage for them, they are a sponsor of mine. Of course I am going to stand behind them when people are talking shit about the dyno numbers. That doesn't make me a nut swinger, I'm just stating the facts. I rep a lot of shops and I don't think I am bias to any in particular. Sure I am good friends with the guys at FBI and their customers, but I will only represent them as long as they are honest. What happened in the past is the past and frankly is none of my business. I can only base my opinion of them off what I have personally witnessed... I'm sorry to hear that some people have gotten burned in the past but people can change. Everyone has made mistakes and learned their lesson, that's called life. Ever since I've known them I've seen them do nothing but good business and go the extra mile to take care of their customers!!

They built a badass Evo for Gump and Jestr did a hell of a job tuning it. The deserve respect. Quit trashing Gump's thread and shitting on his parade by bringing up all this old shit... MOVE ON!

BTW, I can say whatever the fuck I want and share my opinion, this is a public forum last time I checked! You called them out, my opinion is that I don't think they need to race you until they dial the car in and accomplish the times they are pursuing. The purpose of the car going to the track is to beat the current record, not to grudge race you over some personal vendetta. But that's just my .02 maybe they will race you in the EvoX but it seems pointless at this time since you just said you have nothing against Gump... wait for their Mirage to come out and race it for some $$$.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by ryu
Care to make a $1k wager that they don't run 9's when they take the car out?
lol That's just foolish! I wish them the best, but I would never bet on a car that has never been down the track on a new set up! Everyone needs seat time and some passes to be able to dial their shit in. The car has the potential and hopefully all will go as planned but something can always go wrong; ie. fouled plugs, broken axel, clutch fries, missed shift/broken gear, intercooler pipe breaks, ect. ect...
Old 08-02-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
Why can't I swing off Gump's car? lmao... I provide video coverage for them, they are a sponsor of mine. Of course I am going to stand behind them when people are talking shit about the dyno numbers. That doesn't make me a nut swinger, I'm just stating the facts. I rep a lot of shops and I don't think I am bias to any in particular. Sure I am good friends with the guys at FBI and their customers, but I will only represent them as long as they are honest. What happened in the past is the past and frankly is none of my business. I can only base my opinion of them off what I have personally witnessed... I'm sorry to hear that some people have gotten burned in the past but people can change. Everyone has made mistakes and learned their lesson, that's called life. Ever since I've known them I've seen them do nothing but good business and go the extra mile to take care of their customers!!

They built a badass Evo for Gump and Jestr did a hell of a job tuning it. The deserve respect. Quit trashing Gump's thread and shitting on his parade by bringing up all this old shit... MOVE ON!

BTW, I can say whatever the fuck I want and share my opinion, this is a public forum last time I checked! You called them out, my opinion is that I don't think they need to race you until they dial the car in and accomplish the times they are pursuing. The purpose of the car going to the track is to beat the current record, not to grudge race you over some personal vendetta. But that's just my .02 maybe they will race you in the EvoX but it seems pointless at this time since you just said you have nothing against Gump... wait for their Mirage to come out and race it for some $$$.
here it is nice and easy. keep my name out of your mouth period. when their mirage is ready we will race for $$

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com