A Night Out

Old 08-02-2010, 07:42 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
lol That's just foolish! I wish them the best, but I would never bet on a car that has never been down the track on a new set up! Everyone needs seat time and some passes to be able to dial their shit in. The car has the potential and hopefully all will go as planned but something can always go wrong; ie. fouled plugs, broken axel, clutch fries, intercooler pipe breaks, ect. ect...
Your so far up the brothers ass it's too funny. I hope they never stop short or your hair might tickle the back of their throats. So you'll back them back them back them but if it includes you putting something on the line it's "foolish"? Deep down inside you know this is all a bunch of bullshit that they are fabricating but your too deep into your own personal interest with them to admit it. Lots of pathetic people in Tampa. They can't even keep one out of the two cars in question trouble free in less then a weeks time, coincidently when it's put up or shut up time. As I said before, their are no coincidences.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-02-2010, 08:02 PM
aspiring luder

What I'm wondering is what is going to happen when all of this transpires. When the X makes big numbers on y'all's BFF's dyno out at Titan? Whats going to happen when the car goes down the track and goes under 10 seconds?

Will you guys recognize the accomplishments for what they are? Or is it just more and more and more bullshit on top of everything else? What about when the Mirage does work on the street?

Will credit be given where credit is due? Or will it be the same ol shit over and over and over and OVER again for the next foreseeable future? You guys are seriously a broken record and its purely affable at best.

I mean, you guys can feel however you want, say what you want, do whatever. But when your thread about your night out gets turned into shit talking about another shop, you see quite consumed with it. You don't have anything else to worry about? You don't have your own cars to work on? I mean, I appreciate the free publicity and all but damn.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by jlude90
What I'm wondering is what is going to happen when all of this transpires. When the X makes big numbers on y'all's BFF's dyno out at Titan? Whats going to happen when the car goes down the track and goes under 10 seconds?

Will you guys recognize the accomplishments for what they are? Or is it just more and more and more bullshit on top of everything else? What about when the Mirage does work on the street?

Will credit be given where credit is due? Or will it be the same ol shit over and over and over and OVER again for the next foreseeable future? You guys are seriously a broken record and its purely affable at best.

I mean, you guys can feel however you want, say what you want, do whatever. But when your thread about your night out gets turned into shit talking about another shop, you see quite consumed with it. You don't have anything else to worry about? You don't have your own cars to work on? I mean, I appreciate the free publicity and all but damn.
if the car does go 9's it will be a great accomplishment for gump and the people in FBI who have not fucked over anyone. i will give credit where credit is due when due. like i did in saying that their evo in fact did make over 700. the owner of this forum hasn't really posted cause he has a biz to run.

Lets let the track time do the talking and we all shall see.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by ryu
Your so far up the brothers ass it's too funny. I hope they never stop short or your hair might tickle the back of their throats. So you'll back them back them back them but if it includes you putting something on the line it's "foolish"? Deep down inside you know this is all a bunch of bullshit that they are fabricating but your too deep into your own personal interest with them to admit it. Lots of pathetic people in Tampa. They can't even keep one out of the two cars in question trouble free in less then a weeks time, coincidently when it's put up or shut up time. As I said before, their are no coincidences.
WTF? Did you even read my last post? It's foolish for the reasons I posted. Both cars had issues on the dyno today. Don't act like your shit's never had issues on the dyno... Didn't you blow a turbo last time? And a transmission? I don't know if that's true, that's just what I heard...

Anyways, hate all you want... It's not my car! I'm just excited to see it run at the track! This internet arguing shit is beyond me. Friendly shit talking between two racers is all fun and games but this is just ridiculous!

Ryu, if you got anything else you want to say to me, save it for the track. I'd much rather talk to you all in person instead of behind a keyboard!

Peace!
Old 08-02-2010, 08:38 PM
JR.

so is the redfly going to the track this thrusday X?

Old 08-02-2010, 08:47 PM
^bone stock

Your so far up the brothers ass it's too funny. I hope they never stop short or your hair might tickle the back of their throats.
Hey calm down there buddy, I know your really mad and all, but there's no need for that kind of behavior. Try to stay on point with your posts if you want people to take you seriously.

Ryu, if you got anything else you want to say to me, I'd much rather talk to you all in person instead of behind a keyboard!

Peace!
agreed e-thugging FTL.

Last edited by CrippleGTO; 08-03-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:51 PM
KJ
bored at work

Man this stuff never quits. Thanks for the entertainment.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by JR.
so is the redfly going to the track this thrusday X?
Nope work till midnight. Wish I could trust me. When I get to the track again I will post up slips good or bad.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-02-2010, 09:36 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
Nope work till midnight. Wish I could trust me. When I get to the track again I will post up slips good or bad.
true... i wanna see all those 12 sec passes @ 150mph

Last edited by JR.; 08-02-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

Yum yum yummy
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!