A Night Out

Old 08-03-2010, 10:01 AM
***boosted***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bullshit dyno numbers

we all know the games that they play with the dyno numbers.
and I know it for a fact, I saw it when FBI went to full throttle motorsports to dyno there cars.
this was the first time i ever met the fbi crew and man were they a bunch of cocky guys. (i mean they are the pump gas pimps right?)
needless to say they were talking there cars up to be pretty badass and that they were but come one guys you make it out to be like your untouchable. (as well as your dig dig dig dig dig motto, give it a fucking brake that would be like me saying 150 roll 150 roll 150 roll. everyone has there better race, mix it up a little.)
They did however try there best to get the numbers they were after, they were quite disapointed when the numbers of the fist car were in the 400's so they resorted to bags of ice on the intake manifold, and bottles of ice water with holes in the cap so they could spray the intercooler. that was a great idea and everything but it didnt do the trick, by this time there getting pissed. especially the girl with the white evo with pink wheels (i thought she was gonna go ape shit on matt) however they did find a malfunctioning boost solenoid so they resolved that and it did make better power but nothing like the proclaimed power it should have made.
so by this time I think there ready to pack there shit and go home with there tail between there legs. until matt offers them another option, "those are the accurate numbers but i can give you better numbers, cause this dyno reads low" (it shouldnt read low if you put the correct information in.) and then bam with a few clicks of a keyboard we have 100hp+ differences in power output.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by 1nycelude
we all know the games that they play with the dyno numbers.
and I know it for a fact, I saw it when FBI went to full throttle motorsports to dyno there cars.
this was the first time i ever met the fbi crew and man were they a bunch of cocky guys. (i mean they are the pump gas pimps right?)
needless to say they were talking there cars up to be pretty badass and that they were but come one guys you make it out to be like your untouchable. (as well as your dig dig dig dig dig motto, give it a fucking brake that would be like me saying 150 roll 150 roll 150 roll. everyone has there better race, mix it up a little.)
They did however try there best to get the numbers they were after, they were quite disapointed when the numbers of the fist car were in the 400's so they resorted to bags of ice on the intake manifold, and bottles of ice water with holes in the cap so they could spray the intercooler. that was a great idea and everything but it didnt do the trick, by this time there getting pissed. especially the girl with the white evo with pink wheels (i thought she was gonna go ape shit on matt) however they did find a malfunctioning boost solenoid so they resolved that and it did make better power but nothing like the proclaimed power it should have made.
so by this time I think there ready to pack there shit and go home with there tail between there legs. until matt offers them another option, "those are the accurate numbers but i can give you better numbers, cause this dyno reads low" (it shouldnt read low if you put the correct information in.) and then bam with a few clicks of a keyboard we have 100hp+ differences in power output.
I am guessing I met you that day but I am really not sure who you are. I know for a fact that I wasn't bitching about the dyno numbers. I knew going that the dyno was going to read low. I think I only put down 480 or so. As I recall, the only one stressing about dyno numbers was Mouse (chick with the pink wheels) and that is because she really doesn't know much about how dyno numbers vary. I know for a fact that car would have put over 500 awhp down on a dynojet. We were all there that day to get tuned for the warmer weather. I am not really sure what you are trying to say. There are many people that spray the intercoolers down when making numerous pulls on a dyno. When the ambient temps are high, you try to do what you can to make the AIT's as stable as possible and try to avoid heat soak.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:46 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon
Hey atleast I have track times homie. Also mph speaks for itself. Car will go 9's soon enough.
i also have track times homie, i just never posted them 15's@128 yoo ... i said 11s in my post about ur car, but ur boyfriend randy got on me and made me edit the post to 12s cuz he didnt want anyone to know what the car really ran.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:50 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by 1nycelude
until matt offers them another option, "those are the accurate numbers but i can give you better numbers, cause this dyno reads low" (it shouldnt read low if you put the correct information in.) and then bam with a few clicks of a keyboard we have 100hp+ differences in power output.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by JR.
i also have track times homie, i just never posted them 15's@128 yoo ... i said 11s in my post about ur car, but ur boyfriend randy got on me and made me edit the post to 12s cuz he didnt want anyone to know what the car really ran.
its not that i didnt want anyone to know, I didnt know if they wanted people to know... its not my place or yours to post someone elses shit, its that simple... now go suck your boy karim off and get that rattle trap back to the track...

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!

Last edited by poorboy44; 08-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:53 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by poorboy44
its not that i didnt want anyone to know, I didnt know if they wanted people to know... its not my place or yours to post someone elses shit, its that simple... no go suck your boy karim off and get that rattle trap back to the track...
why u getting emo cuz?

Old 08-03-2010, 10:56 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by JR.
why u getting emo cuz?
no emo here homie... you know its all friendly shit talking

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 AM
JR.

Originally Posted by poorboy44
no emo here homie... you know its all friendly shit talking

Old 08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

^ruh oh
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:05 AM
JR.

^ why do u have 2 cars on ur sig that u have notting to do with?