A Night Out

Old 08-03-2010, 05:58 PM
JR.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by poorboy44
I didn't say it, you did

But seriously, what's the point in doing all this work to a car that no matter what you do, it won't stay together?
i wanna see a honda making 500whp that doesnt break... every car making some power will break.

hondas break less then dsm cuz shit make 900whp and 300tq.. lmao

Old 08-03-2010, 06:00 PM
beast from da middle east

I thought that was the whole purpose behind this stupid ass auto craze with you guys? So you could go to the track without breaking... Now you're telling me it's still gonna break?! Sounds like it's time to look into a new platform...
supossidly its supposed to make us go fast..but idk anything about that because mine is in pieces and bags and especially if its all going to go kaboom...but i will be taking it to the track when its done and romp on it if it breaks oh well it will be time to rebuild...About time Jr. took my car off his sig lol
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]------------------__/----\___
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

Old 08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
JR.

i was just too lazy.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Retired Ricer...

Originally Posted by JR.
you dont know me, so calm down homie....

i could care less if its at the track, street or on a dirt road... racing is racing where ever its at, i like to have fun and thats what racing is all about.

i'll race X or anyone else at the track, if i lose owell theres always a next time.

i actually like the track more then the street, i have way more fun at the track.
I know I don't know you, and I honestly don't care, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, that was not my intention.

My point is simply that some people have too much to lose to race on the street. And the track is a better judge of car AND driver anyway... So what's the point? If you are so confident in your car, bring it to the track.

And I am calm.

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Retired Ricer...

Originally Posted by JR.
That's the result of higher RPM, and a far superior, better flowing head design....

And VTAK.

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 08-03-2010, 06:09 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by JR.
i wanna see a honda making 500whp that doesnt break... every car making some power will break.

lmao
Old 08-03-2010, 06:13 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Why are you so scared of running on the street then... Shounds like YOU need a new platform... The purpose of the auto craze wise guy is to keep from having to pull transmissions every week... Pulling a t-case is nothing, just gets costly after a while. A rear end is worse, I will go Ford 8.8 irs if that happens more than once.

Another reason for the auto craze is to keep this from happining
YouTube - ClutchMasters Endo (eastcoastracer.com)

He didn't stay together did he... in his almighty perfect platform Hon Duh

Here is some insite for you homie....
YouTube - I-Streetrace.com - ASAPerformance Mitsubishi Eclipse vs SlowSilver Nissan GTR!!!

Bring your shit to the street when you ready Randy... Till then you and I have nothing to talk about
Damn, someone got their feelings hurt Name one time where I said I was scared to run on the street? Or where I even mentioned racing period? Or one time where I suggested Honda was a better platform? Yea, I quoted Jr, jokingly... I could give a rats ass about your fucking mix-bred pos car... Be the King of the Street.. Good job, high five I'm putting my car together for what i want it to do... I want to run at the track, I want to run at nscra and other local events, and if I decide to bring it out on the street... Don't think its gonna be setup like 95% of the pos honda's that run around now... Maybe one of these days I can get a few extra credit cards and get my car done too......

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:13 PM
TR Shop Mod

I would say breaking at the track has more to do with the driver than anything. I have launched my car over 200 times. At least 50 of them have been at the power I have been at since bvp. Still nothing broke. Just been replacing some bushing here and there.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:20 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Damn, someone got their feelings hurt Name one time where I said I was scared to run on the street? Or where I even mentioned racing period? Or one time where I suggested Honda was a better platform? Yea, I quoted Jr, jokingly... I could give a rats ass about your fucking mix-bred pos car... Be the King of the Street.. Good job, high five I'm putting my car together for what i want it to do... I want to run at the track, I want to run at nscra and other local events, and if I decide to bring it out on the street... Don't think its gonna be setup like 95% of the pos honda's that run around now... Maybe one of these days I can get a few extra credit cards and get my car done too......
Hurt my feelings Randy your a joke lol... Yea I said your scared to run on the street, it seems like you got so much to say about us not running at the track. As for my car.. lol don't hate, sorry I did something progressive with it, I could have built a me too car like you to do the same thing everyone else does.... bitch about the street cause I picked the wrong platform....

I'm happy that you built the car for you and thats what you want to do with it. Don't you think that goes both ways? Don't tell people how to or what to do with there shit when you don't like people telling you the same... period... If you do come out to the street be prepared to get anialated.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:36 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

When have I ever said anything about you guys going to the track... I honestly thought that was the purpose of the auto trans... And I was joking with Jr about him racing x at the track, Im sure he knows that... And me too car huh? I'm pretty sure they're have been plenty of people putting 4g motors in honda's.. You went and did awd, congratulations.. And if I do come out on the street, AND YOUR SHIT ACTUALLY STAYS IN ONE PIECE, I'll be happy to let you boost you're ego... But I don't wanna hear shit if it doesn't work out in your favor... period

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!