It went something like this

Me: Any of the evos want to run?
Steve: Only from a dig.
Me: I'm on radials I'll do a first gear roll
Steve: Dig
Steve: They'll only do a dig
Me: Ok put some money up and I'll switch out tires and we'll do it.
Steve: Ok be right back
15 minutes later

Steve: ahhhh they cant do it but the jokie evo might

Me:
Is that what it sounded like in your head because what came out your mouth was something completely different..

Steve: You want to run the supra tonight?
Steve: I can set you up with a race with one of the evos.
F&H: I will do a roll
Steve: No, it has to be a dig we already know you car pulls on a roll.
F&H: I'm on radials. Whos going to pay for it when my car breaks the rear end. None of you ass holes. Whos going to put up the money for this and that blah blah blah blah blah etc etc etc etc when the supra breaks..
Steve: Are you going to pay for it when their tcase breaks?
F&H: Thats their problem for buying an evo
Steve:
F&H: I will do a 1st gear 20mph
Steve: nvm
Old 07-16-2010, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirk
Are you sure about that? The red supra was down to race anyone from a dig but there was nothing but excuses. "he got a new throttle body on his Evo and hes not used to it", Remember? This is exactly why I never come out, its all yap yap yap on the internet and a bunch of standing around doing nothing when the cars actually come out.
yup, thats what I told steve. Who was yap'ing on the internet? I havent even seen this thread till now. I didnt feel like running my car.. Get over it.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:32 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by F&H Performance
HAHAHA! that made me laugh, you guys have been building evos for years! and what have you accomplished? What times have you ran? Exactly, nobody focuses on FBI from here, we just respond to all the shit the FBI nutswingers say. Including Steve who's always trying to get me to dig race with you guys. Clearly you have things mixed up. I have no reason to focus on you guys since you love to street race and I dont. But everyone from FBI has had it out for me since I was supposed to run Luis.
Wow I have to chime in. To say that you dont ask me to run is straight BS every time we see each other all we talk about is running. Come the last time I ran into you on the way to deliver a part to someone at the track all you were doing is saying come on lets race I will get my car right now and race you and not even let it cool down blah blah blah then after hearing you go on and on I said fine I will but on pump gas I said put the supra on pump and we will you said no to much work to put pump gas in the supra. I am not going to run race gas in the car I had cause the owner requested that I don't. I don't talk shit, What I have to say on a key board I would say it to anyones face. And you know this vic this is not the first time we had the he said she said incident. I just want to clear up the part that we were talking shit cause thats not the case all we hear every day is that vic said this and vic said that. Even alpha name gets thrown in saying that he said this and that. But honestly I really dont give a shit cause my model is when I am ready to run I will until then I stay quiet and to myself. And vic you will know when I am ready I will make it my priority to notify you.

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 07-16-2010, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Alpha
And you know Liquid's car would most likely have beat that auto Supra. Would have been a driver's race
I wasnt even told of this but either way i wouldnt have ran him. I told steve "Im not racing anyone tonight".. what he told you guys may have been something different. I didnt know anyone was going to the shop. The only reason I was there was to pick up my car and when I got there everyone was already there waiting to race me? wtf?

Last edited by Liquid; 07-16-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Breakin tranny's

^ I mean, You are kind of known for racing anyone....
Old 07-16-2010, 03:51 PM

LOL, Ive never called anyone out it just happens cause everyone knows i hate standing around bored. Ive never asked anyone to race for money. If someones cool and down for a friendly run without talking a bunch of shit then fuck it im down. Have some fun and lets steve make a nice vid for everyone to enjoy. Just seems like alot of people on here get sandy and like to make up stories.

Last edited by Liquid; 07-16-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Victor, I just talked to you on the phone, we're cool and I got nothing against you...

Like I said, your shit is flying and I don't think there is many if any in tampa that can hang with you from a roll right now... that's why I wanted to see you dig an Evo on the street cause it's the only way they have a chance. Your obviously over a full second faster than all these guys at the track but they all want a piece of your car on the street because it's big bragging rights if they beat you! Which is understandable and you should be proud of that...

TR is 97% retarded so I'm staying out of this thread now... Street racing involves shit talking, but it shouldn't be done by the spectators or nut swingers (including myself) lol

I'm out,
Steve
Old 07-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Breakin tranny's

^ True Statement.

Ill shut up I guess
Old 07-16-2010, 04:03 PM

^+1.. Anyways.. so whos coming to FBI tonight?? No one has yet to beat the sammy!

Last edited by Liquid; 07-16-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Brothers
w when I am ready I will make it my priority to notify you.
when ur personal car is ready you can count me on the notification list. ide like to bust that ass no homo intended.

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com