A Night Out

Old 08-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Boostaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
Make excuses? I didn't make any excuses in this thread. Please show me the posts where I did. I only stated facts about the Evo X as I saw in person...

I did not condone or approve of the brother's past business decisions and practices. Not once... I realized that they have done some bad business in the past, and that's pretty shitty. However, I can only base my opinion of them on my recent experiences... The experiences where I have only seem them do good deals with their customers and go the extra mile to help someone out. For example, giving Phoebo a free tow at 4am, and many others after their cars broke while racing. I've even seen them give out their personal vehicle to customers to drive while they repaired the customer's car to help them out... Again, these "good deeds" in no way cancel out the "bad deeds" of the past. I guess I believe people can learn from their mistakes and actually change, therefore I've given them the benefit of the doubt on them being good people.
You are starting to look like manifoldmike when he was defending that scumbag Ian. Ask him how it worked out for him. Just be careful who you associate yourself with is what people are trying to say.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-08-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by KJ
This thread is recockulous, lol.

So Alpha, when you want to pick up my welder?
Le llamare manana

* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 08-08-2010, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Kirk
You are starting to look like manifoldmike when he was defending that scumbag Ian. Ask him how it worked out for him. Just be careful who you associate yourself with is what people are trying to say.

* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 08-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Boostaholic

I like this picture better

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-08-2010, 06:18 PM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Originally Posted by Failure
So you guys think FBI is awesome.. doesnt seem like they can build a car to make it down the track just once without an issue.. Seems like they should stick to skreet racing. Oh and i dont think rob should ever drive an evo again. But then again im just an innocent bystander with no ties to any shop.. what do i know.
You may not have any ties to a shop, but you certainly have a strong grasp of the situation.

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
Jesus fucking christ....... so, no matter who they bring in, its still going to be the same shit over and over again?

Now, lets see what all these nutswinging morons have to say now. Where you guys at? How much longer do you want to continue to stick up for people who purposely rip others off? You just make yourselves look as bad as they are. One day, you will be on the receiving end of getting fucked with no lube and we will all just sit here and laugh in your faces.

No excuses for him? You have no idea what you are involved in. Now, you look just as bad as they do because you are the first dumbass to stick up for them no matter what.

There is no the past is the past shit. The past will never be the future because they will never change, so next time you have some bullshit to say to stick up for them, just shut up.

I dont give a fuck what your response is to this, but I will say you better choose your words wisely because I am sick of seeing your worthless bullshit post. Learn to shut the fuck up!

Originally Posted by ShockerGT
He never made it right with these people...

Here is the "FloridaSRT" scamming thread I was originally talking about: FS in Tampa: Synic Equal length header, Agency power short thow, forge MBC - NASIOC

All in reference to this thread:

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ope-helps.html
Once a fucking scum bag piece of shit, always a fucking scumbag piece of shit. Of course he hasn't posted for over what, over 20 pages? It's funny how thieves always end up being pussies too.
Originally Posted by bvh
and people will still go to them,
Unfortunately your right. You just can't fix stupid.

Originally Posted by 97EJ-6
History ALWAYS repeats itself. Matt needs to stop messing up your making the brothers look worse than how they look in people eyes already
Yes it does, but honestly he can't make them look worse. They are all equal pieces of shit.

Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY
Make excuses? I didn't make any excuses in this thread. Please show me the posts where I did. I only stated facts about the Evo X as I saw in person...

I did not condone or approve of the brother's past business decisions and practices. Not once... I realized that they have done some bad business in the past, and that's pretty shitty. However, I can only base my opinion of them on my recent experiences... The experiences where I have only seem them do good deals with their customers and go the extra mile to help someone out. For example, giving Phoebo a free tow at 4am, and many others after their cars broke while racing. I've even seen them give out their personal vehicle to customers to drive while they repaired the customer's car to help them out... Again, these "good deeds" in no way cancel out the "bad deeds" of the past. I guess I believe people can learn from their mistakes and actually change, therefore I've given them the benefit of the doubt on them being good people.
Shut the fuck up

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
So, no matter what goes on with the wrong doing that is still happening, just because you see them doing good, you still seem to think its alright? Matt is still ripping people off but you are too involved and to stupid to walk away? What the fuck is wrong with you? They are dragging good people in the mud but because they are doing right in front of you and scamming people behind your back, its ok because you dont see it.

I know this isnt what you said, but hello!!!! You dont have to say it for others to interpret the exact same thing that I see. If you want to continue to stick up for them and drag your name into the mud with them because you think they are good-doers, then do it. Its your decision, but dont sit there and tell the people who have been ripped off by them to let it go when it continues to happen day in and day out. How about you just sit there, watch as the shit hits the fan and just shut the fuck up? How is that for an idea? I like that idea alot.

People like Miguel and Ryu tell the facts. You dont know jack shit but what you hear and think you see. You are just one of the dumb bystanders who are going to be getting the fuck you treatment because you stick up for people who are wrong-doers. I am done with the likes of you and your retarded posts. Keep shooting videos for them and just dont say a word because your posts have no merit whatsoever.
He's just another piece of shit that purposely turns a blind eye so he can still use the excuse that he doesn't see anything wrong. After all, he must be getting some piece of the action for being so adamant about sticking with them.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by ryu
He's just another piece of shit that purposely turns a blind eye so he can still use the excuse that he doesn't see anything wrong. After all, he must be getting some piece of the action for being so adamant about sticking with them.
That's what I'm starting to think.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:26 PM
death

the funny thing about this thread is if it did not have admins involved it would of been locked and they would of said the reason is for immature kids......

i wish the admins would let every thread go on like this so that some one can get put in the hospital....
Old 08-08-2010, 07:50 PM
JR.

^ very true..

Old 08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

If it wasn't for fear of legal repercussions people would have been in the hospital way before this thread started.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
If it wasn't for fear of legal repercussions people would have been in the hospital way before this thread started.
thug.