Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JR.
thug.
Just saying
Old 08-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
So, no matter what goes on with the wrong doing that is still happening, just because you see them doing good, you still seem to think its alright? Matt is still ripping people off but you are too involved and to stupid to walk away? What the fuck is wrong with you? They are dragging good people in the mud but because they are doing right in front of you and scamming people behind your back, its ok because you dont see it.

I know this isnt what you said, but hello!!!! You dont have to say it for others to interpret the exact same thing that I see. If you want to continue to stick up for them and drag your name into the mud with them because you think they are good-doers, then do it. Its your decision, but dont sit there and tell the people who have been ripped off by them to let it go when it continues to happen day in and day out. How about you just sit there, watch as the shit hits the fan and just shut the fuck up? How is that for an idea? I like that idea alot.

People like Miguel and Ryu tell the facts. You dont know jack shit but what you hear and think you see. You are just one of the dumb bystanders who are going to be getting the fuck you treatment because you stick up for people who are wrong-doers. I am done with the likes of you and your retarded posts. Keep shooting videos for them and just dont say a word because your posts have no merit whatsoever.
I didn't defend Matt. You are right, what he did was wrong and I'm really disappointed to read that thread. I really hope he fixes it... He is new at FBI and I've hung out with him, but I've never seen him do business with customers. He hasn't been at the shop much at all this past month from what I've seen...

I have in no way defended anyone's wrong doings. I only said that I've seen them do good things... But once again, that doesn't un-do the bad.

I only responded so much in this thread to back up the Evo X because I thought it deserved some respect... I'm not trying to put myself in the middle of all this or stick up for anyone's past mistakes. The Evo X proved itself at the at the track and that's what I was trying to stand behind. I'm going to take your advice and just stay out of it from this point forward.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 08-09-2010, 04:20 AM
EL TORO

Here's a thread that shows what Sarasota thinks about Matt - ALTIMA-SER---Whatetever your name is

And another interesting bit....

and i wouild love to see what correction thats being used for that 603 or 630 awhp pull, seeing as how you love to fuck with your corrections factor.
Just sayin.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by Steve W
Here's a thread that shows what Sarasota thinks about Matt - ALTIMA-SER---Whatetever your name is

Just sayin.
like Biggie say

yet another one and another one

Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Turbo Installs, Repairs and More

inductionperformance.com

Old 08-09-2010, 05:43 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Just sayin.
Wow this is only getting better...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:00 AM
ryu
JUDGE RACING

Just sayin.
Matts a real fucking scumbag piece of shit. No wonder he partnered up with Rob and Dave. Shit begets shit.

FP Red/Stock Block- 10.301@132.93mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CqirgpFeM

Hta3582 w-.63Tial/Stock Block- 9.96@139.83mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjaKUnUZNk

Tampa's Quickest Mitsubishi

JUDGE RACING
Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Judge-Racing/203463879689026

Sponsored by:
MAPerformance

Old 08-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

No bueno
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:13 AM
aspiring luder

Yeah, we're aware about the situation with Matt and we're trying to get it resolved. We're doing our best and thats really all I can say about the situation. They aren't our deals and all we can try and do is fix someone else's dealings. It really isn't public business, even if it was made public. I can't answer for Rob and Dave's past transgressions, all I can do is keep current business above board and deal with everyone else involved.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:34 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by jlude90
Yeah, we're aware about the situation with Matt and we're trying to get it resolved. We're doing our best and thats really all I can say about the situation. They aren't our deals and all we can try and do is fix someone else's dealings. It really isn't public business, even if it was made public. I can't answer for Rob and Dave's past transgressions, all I can do is keep current business above board and deal with everyone else involved.
Well said and good luck, not only Rob and Daves problems your dealing with but now Matts too.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:31 PM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Just saying
I bet I could get this thread locked up if I posted in it lmao. Just let me and you go back and forth a few times and it'll get locked and/or Ill get an infraction asusaul lol.

AAS...It's whats for dinner