Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

2nd annual WINTER MADNESS at my uncle's drag strip

Old 11-21-2006, 05:30 AM
Chuck aka Woody

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 2nd annual WINTER MADNESS at my uncle's drag strip

i almost forgot to post this, but yeah, it's that time of year again! it's the 2nd annual winter madness nov. 24, 25, 26 up at the drag strip!
we'll be having lots of really fast pro mods from all over the country, along with super pro, real street, jr. dragsters, and bikes!
last year turned out to be a really good time, but this year's gonna be even bigger and better! there's still gonna be free camping with shower and clean bathrooms! uncle bob is very particular when it comes to having everything nice and clean!!! lol there is also gonna be lots of really good food!!!! there's gonna be venders from a couple resteraunts around here going up to help out with the huge crowds, so there wont be so many long lines like last year! there'll still be tons of the track's reg yummy food too!

for everyone that's racing, there's gonna be some big pay outs, and lots of bonus money too!!! even the jr dragsters will get $400 more than most NHRA events!!!
if you need directions or want more imfo. just click on the site!
Breakawaydragway
see ya there!!!
thanks

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141
Old 11-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Chuck aka Woody

it was brought to my attention that they dont have the admission price for spectaters posted in the site! i just told matt about it and he's trying to get in touch with the guy that does the site. lol
but anyway, it's $10 for today (friday) and $20 on sat and sun.
i'm not sure on the cost but, there's a discount for 2 or 3 day passes!
for all the imfo you can call the track 850-762-8961 or call matt's cell 863-661-2362
tell em that you're from TR too!

Last edited by ugly86integra; 11-24-2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:36 AM
Chuck aka Woody

well this event was a huge success!!!! matt and bob want to send out a really big thanks to everyone that came out!!!!!! there were over 2000 people there on sunday! there were lots more cars this year too! there were a few records broken out there too! the folks from drag coverage.com declaired it the best hooking track in the south east! uncle bob is not only big on everything being clean, but he's gonna make sure that the track is preped to hook no matter what it costs!!! warning, when you go out to stage your car, make sure that your shoes fit good and your laces are tied up tight, cause if not, your feet are coming out of your shoes every time ya take a step!!!
but yeah, there will soon be pics n stuff up on the track site and on dragcoverage.com
thanks again to all of you that came!!!!!!!!!!!