Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Mazda enthusiasts party at the Mazda Giant in Wesley Chapel, live band, factory reps

Old 06-12-2007, 09:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mazda enthusiasts party at the Mazda Giant in Wesley Chapel, live band, factory reps

Hello.....Rich Meier here with the Mazda Giant in Wesley Chapel. Really short notice, but we would like to see some enthusiasts out here for the grand opening party. Great free catering, live band, factory reps from Japan here as well. We are all looking forward to chewing thier ears off. Get your questions answered. Gonna be an awesome event and you are all invited, bring as many friends/family mebers as you can! Its today @ 4pm. We are 4 miles north of the I-275/I-75 split. Travel 1 mile west of I-75 off of exit 279 which is hwy 54. when you arrive please let me know you stopped in from the Forums. Hey come check out my truck, testdrive some SPEED3's or SPEED6's.....Let's all have a ball! :ofeel free to shoot me an email or give me a call. 813-995-6200 or rickjamezb@gmail.com Thanks-Rich Meier Internet Sales Director. Oh, Check out my website http://mazdaspeedtruck.com
----PS:This is not a sales solicitation-So don't burn my post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shame that this wasn't given more advance notice. I could have rounded up some of the East-Side Miatas to come out...