Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Wednesday Night: Sams Club Meet, New Tampa

Old 04-22-2009 | 05:27 PM

leaving in 5 min... im late

1320Engineering
Old 04-26-2009 | 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by ssp-lancer
ICU LOOKIN

Thats pretty messed up that you guys stalk this kids page and talk shit behind his back...i was there in a black hatch and im pretty sure the guy in that saab was ready to throw down and the fat ass in the fagot box xb stepped down like the pussy he was....i wasnt in it for shit untill i saw all these threads and i think its f**ked up that ur (xb guy) gonna talk all this shit behind his back when u could of said it to his face...all of you for that matter...but hey if theres a fight ill bring the camera so i can see someone get thier ass beat!!! by the way your wanna be evo can lick my sack cause you dont know if you can crush someone untill you race him...if u were talking about in a fight, like i said ill bring the camera...see u guys wednesday....tell those fuckers not to do donuts again because i already drive far enough for this meet and i dnt want the xb guy to have to find us another place to meet...btw picks will be up by 2morrow...
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Civic_si2999
Thats pretty messed up that you guys stalk this kids page and talk shit behind his back...i was there in a black hatch and im pretty sure the guy in that saab was ready to throw down and the fat ass in the fagot box xb stepped down like the pussy he was....i wasnt in it for shit untill i saw all these threads and i think its f**ked up that ur (xb guy) gonna talk all this shit behind his back when u could of said it to his face...all of you for that matter...but hey if theres a fight ill bring the camera so i can see someone get thier ass beat!!! by the way your wanna be evo can lick my sack cause you dont know if you can crush someone untill you race him...if u were talking about in a fight, like i said ill bring the camera...see u guys wednesday....tell those fuckers not to do donuts again because i already drive far enough for this meet and i dnt want the xb guy to have to find us another place to meet...btw picks will be up by 2morrow...

who the fu$k are you. Me being a wanna be EVO? How? how many times have you heard me say i was and evo. That is why i left the badges on my car. That is why i painted lancer on my dash. So please tell me how Im a wanna be evo. Why b/c i have an EVO 7 wing on? hmm the Evo that made it to the states dont evo have that wing. So please tell me how im a wanna be.

I said I would crush him if he was talking sh!t to me but he wasnt. so why dont u stop talking sh!t behind ur computer at home and tell me to my face to lick your balls b/c i would rip them off and shove them down your throat you little sh!t.
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:13 PM

who the fu$k are you. Me being a wanna be EVO? How? how many times have you heard me say i was and evo. That is why i left the badges on my car. That is why i painted lancer on my dash. So please tell me how Im a wanna be evo. Why b/c i have an EVO 7 wing on? hmm the Evo that made it to the states dont evo have that wing. So please tell me how im a wanna be.

I said I would crush him if he was talking sh!t to me but he wasnt. so why dont u stop talking sh!t behind ur computer at home and tell me to my face to lick your balls b/c i would rip them off and shove them down your throat you little sh!t.

well why thats exactly what everyone else is doing...sitting behind thier little computers and acting bad ass...maybe u should be straight up with the saab guy and race him...sorry i accused u of talking shit but your the one that posted that pic up of ppl that werent even there....and dont even live in the state (jersey tags) stop talking shit about people who cant defend theirselves...thats all i gotta say...
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:21 PM

I dont race. My car is a show car. Why do you think when i goto meets i open my hood. I have too much to lose to go racing anyone. Why do you think i have logo or decals over the car. I dont do that for fun. I do it for a reason.

That picture was taken off causeway here in tampa. So again talking out of ur a$$. I put I C u Looking b/c that is what he has on his tag. How am I talking sh!t.

So please if you want to continue this conversation I will make it out to the meet on WED and you can tell me to lick you balls. I would love to see you do this!!!!
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:23 PM

and I guarantee you still dont even know who i am. thats the funny part!!
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:45 PM

I dont race. My car is a show car. Why do you think when i goto meets i open my hood. I have too much to lose to go racing anyone. Why do you think i have logo or decals over the car. I dont do that for fun. I do it for a reason.

That picture was taken off causeway here in tampa. So again talking out of ur a$$. I put I C u Looking b/c that is what he has on his tag. How am I talking sh!t.

So please if you want to continue this conversation I will make it out to the meet on WED and you can tell me to lick you balls. I would love to see you do this!!!!
Well i dunno why you had to post pics of random people. Its cool i understand you dont race thats fine. I just dont know why you had to get involved with someone else's business i believe its just between the two f*cks he called out when he stalled(lol).....they didnt do anything about it am i right or wrong?? answer that? and i dont race either my car is slow as the next but its ridiculous when i come on TR and see all this drama like its high school. If all these fags are talking sh*t then race him. Besides those to guys he called out shoudl seriously do something if they talk all this sh*t.
Old 04-26-2009 | 05:08 PM
Offset Is Everything

hey guys, just letting ya know that Peabody's Billiards is wanting to host a meet. Get out of the parking lots and into a pool hall with 5$ all you can eat wings. Tuesday Nights, check link in sig for info.
Old 04-26-2009 | 06:08 PM

funny shit. sucks i wasnt there that wednesday

1320Engineering
Old 04-27-2009 | 04:51 AM

im down for peabodys...great bar too