Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Wednesday Night: Sams Club Meet, New Tampa

Old 09-04-2009 | 06:12 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by USDM4g4d
has this meet picked up?
There was a nice crowd Wed.

Originally Posted by wakeking48
Naw man were the "nutswingers" for not goin over there and watchin the guy take his 240lica off the trailer, Im gunna throw the moped on the trailer next week, hopefully i can draw in a crowd?
Let me know how that goes. Seems haters think other people are nutswingers. Do you go out to the meet to sit in the corner?

Most people go out to meet people, see other cars and socialize. So after sitting at a meet for 30,60 or 90 minutes and about ready to head home... a decent car shows up on the trailer from having wrapped up a track day most people see there options as:

1.) Sit in a corner and hate on people
2.) Go see the car
3.) Talk with the people at and around the car at the car meet.

^ But did you go over there? Exactly, point proven! Now your WTF? car ftl
You're a little slow... I own the Titan and the Supra... The trailer belongs to a friend.

The car was pulled off the trailer because someone asked to see the engine bay. Since I live 5 minutes away and needed to unload it anyways. It was a lot safer then having people step up on the trailer tripping on the straps and stuff.

I hit the 2-step for someone since they asked.

I've even given out many rides to "nutswingers" who've come over and have asked. These rides are usually given to people who have never ridden in a "real" high HP car and are very appreciative. A lot of time, complete strangers to me.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
... the supra was cool too, but i think that one kids tercel is the coolest car out there.
Thank you

So is the toyota celica that came on the trailer fast?
Yes it is. Prolly faster then anything you will ever own.

Keep hating, or come talk to me at the next meet. Most think I'm a nice guy and my cars are usually pretty cool with lots of details that most car guys can enjoy and appreciate.

Last edited by pheobo; 09-04-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-04-2009 | 08:01 AM
Yes!!!!

^ i guess joking does not go real far on this site, everyone has to jump up and defend there self everytime someone makes a smart comment. Obviously your supra will lay down "real" power, but who was this "real" power free ride directed to? I mean shit how much time and money have you put into that car, you give someone else that and im sure they will have an amazing looking ride also. I personally will respect anyone that takes pride in their work, but come on now.
Old 09-04-2009 | 08:37 AM
Boom Chackalacka

^ i guess joking does not go real far on this site, everyone has to jump up and defend there self everytime someone makes a smart comment.
I played along with it, but you seemed serious. Notice I am not calling anyone else out who had the obvious sarcastic tone.

Obviously your supra will lay down "real" power, but who was this "real" power free ride directed to?
There are plenty people that have been going to this meet for years who can vouche that I've given rides to complete strangers... from 56 up to 54 or 54 down to Bruce B Downs.

My point in stating that is so you understand that just because a guy shows up on a trailer doesn't mean he's a douche looking for anything else then just car talk. I've shown up in the Titan before just to hang out.

I mean shit how much time and money have you put into that car, you give someone else that and im sure they will have an amazing looking ride also.
Really? Have you not seen some of the projects on TR? I've seen people fail miserably at some projects and spend serious money. They are fun to talk to too.

I personally will respect anyone that takes pride in their work,
OK

but come on now.
huh?

?? I seriously tried to understand the objective of your post. Care to elaborate?

Last edited by pheobo; 09-04-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-04-2009 | 10:46 AM
Yes!!!!

Originally Posted by pheobo
Really? Have you not seen some of the projects on TR? I've seen people fail miserably at some projects and spend serious money. They are fun to talk to too.
I know there are plenty of failed projects on here i mean i can go to the classifieds section and point out 5-9 just on the first page!

I guess i assumed that because you came in with your car on a trailer you thought you you were better then everyone else, thats where i say im sorry. Also when you reved up your car i was like wow this guy must be a tool but reading why and everything else it all makes since.

Next week i will gladly come over and talk to you bout your car seeing now that you are not who i thought you were.
Old 09-04-2009 | 10:48 AM
formerly lolsrc

dont judge a book by its cover pheobo is one of the coolest guys i know personaly

project racing
car audio
car alarms
turbo rebuilds
tranny rebuilds
nissan and honda motor swaps
even small repairs
done at your place or you can come to me
at good price shared_pm me for price&details
Old 09-04-2009 | 12:26 PM
dum de dum

Im suprised you guys actually talked things out most people would just start bashing each other like no tomorrow.
1991 Nissan 240sx - Sold

1990 Nissan 240sx - Sold
1993 BMW 325i - Traded
1990 Nissan 240sx TotaledTOT
2009 Nissan Sentra -
Sold2005 Yamaha R6 - Sold
2006 Yamaha R1 - Stolen
2000 Nissan Sentra - Daily Driver
Old 09-04-2009 | 12:49 PM
Domesticated

Originally Posted by blue_eclipse93
Im suprised you guys actually talked things out most people would just start bashing each other like no tomorrow.
mmhmmm
Old 09-04-2009 | 01:02 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by blue_eclipse93
Yeah, props to wakeking48 for being mature.

I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
- Daniel
Old 09-04-2009 | 01:20 PM
likes minute rice

Originally Posted by project racing
dont judge a book by its cover pheobo is one of the coolest guys i know personaly
i agree
Old 09-05-2009 | 06:10 AM
Yes!!!!

Well im just one to admit when im wrong i mean i came out jokin bout a car i had no clue about, but knowing in the back of my mind it would be a really nice car. But yeah deffinitly ill see you out the next week. You gunna bring the supra or the titan out? Cause if your gunna bring the supra im gunna have to be a "nutswinger" and ask for a ride lol.