Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Wednesday Night: Sams Club Meet, New Tampa

Old 08-24-2008 | 04:23 PM

everyone should show up this coming wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe applebees after? LMK
Old 08-24-2008 | 05:23 PM
Boom Chackalacka

who were the domestic guys there last week? They seemed nice cars and one seemed just sick. I didn't get around to meeting them.
Old 08-24-2008 | 05:47 PM
///

I'm down for applebees after! This time don't tailgate lol
Old 08-25-2008 | 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by kaluwa
You can most likely turn them by hand.. They are really easy to turn usually.

If not you can try mine, they might work. Oh yea I need my comp tester back lol. You gonna be there this wed?
I just turn the whole assembly correct, basically twisting the bottom thread's, not messing w/ the spring threads at all. I wanna raise it an inch or so, Im scrapping on my drive way, its caused the bumper to pop off on the sides . Checked under the car and the oil pan is all scrapped up too, I gotta get it up to an acceptable height. If you could bring one of those metal wrenches just incase, that would be really cool, I'd hate to get it up, and one of them be stuck, thanks

And yes, your gauge is in my car, I have been trying to get it back to you, I hate having other people stuff, one more thing I gotta remember, lol. I can stop by & drop it off, I live 2 minutes away...

Last edited by Ohannon7; 08-25-2008 at 06:04 AM.
Old 08-25-2008 | 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by kumar.
Ohannon7, you got the Integra correct?! I definately need to see that in person! I'm most certain that i'll be out there with my car.
Yeah I got it, it has been an adventure, Ill tell ya about it out there, plus Ill probablly post a befoe & after thread. Im replacing everything...
Old 08-25-2008 | 05:47 PM
wrd.

haha, your not the only one replacing everything, sir.

I feel your pain.
Old 08-25-2008 | 06:06 PM
TR Shop Mod

I'll be there
Old 08-25-2008 | 06:12 PM

Ill bring the ZZZZtwentyeight
Old 08-26-2008 | 05:37 AM

Disregard on the coilover wrench, you guys were right, I was able to run it by hand. Now I just gotta reraise the rear later to level it all out.
Old 08-26-2008 | 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by kumar.
haha, your not the only one replacing everything, sir.

I feel your pain.
Are you still converting your's to RWD and dropping in the LS1?

its gonna be so cool, I cant wait, lol