Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

AEG (Automotive Entertainment Group) Wed Night MEET W.C

Old 07-12-2010, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys sorry for the delayed response. I am the Mike and am the CEO of AEG. Not only has my car been down but I my wife gave birth to our baby boy on July 4th. So things have been crazy for me the last couple months leading up to him being born and even crazier now. On top of that, the entire AEG team has had a ton going on both personally and professionally. One of our guys has been traveling and racing quite a bit, another has been doing a h22 swap that is almost done and another had some major personal things happen. So we have not been to the meet on a regualr basis.

I was also a part owner of Big Cat Sports. We have since sold that location. SO technically speaking, we dont have a priority to be there. However, if we stay chill they prob wont mess with us. If we need to, texas road house would love to have us and it is more secure. Once again, I have no problem helping to move this meet one more time if thats what everyone wants to do, but this will be our last time. We have constantly put our name as well as TR's name on the line to make this meet happen. Were happy to do it. But its a lot of work to find and secure locations and then market it. Keep in mind guys that we are a branding and merchandising company. Thats where we make our money. We dont make money by holding a meet. But we do it so that we all have a cool place to chill and hang out.

With all that said, AEG is not dead or gone. We are simply laying back a little and focusing on the merchandising agreement with TR and Verbal Warfare. We are starting to plan another event in the near future that I think everyone will love. But until then, bare with us, help us out and continue to support us and we will do the same for the meet.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:53 AM
The Riot Society

Alrighty well thats all the clearing up we needed.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 PM
ek9 mofucka

Originally Posted by Petitt
Dude I don't know you, so I wouldn't know if I saw you at the meet or not, but I'm telling you, the cop came up to me, David, Aaron, Cameron, Raquel, and said verbatim "I'm really sorry guys but you can't be here, the plaza manager called us and said he doesn't want this here anymore."

Of course I tell him about the owner of Big Cat Sports and he says that the guy that called, is one up on him. He's basically the landlord.

Last week, I went off of what was said to me at like 10:30 that nobody was at the meet other than a cop. So I met up with David at Texas RH just to bullshit, and there were cops there too.

Oh and the reason we got TRH in our head was because YOU said it, and some other people mentioned it too.
last week i was there in my eg hatch and there was at least 30 other cars. that when the ricer thing happen. and if you ask any1 that was there 4 cops passed by and said nothing to us. the wednesday before that no one came becuase it was raining couple people showed up but left after 10mins.

also i said that people from TRH came up to me saying that wanted the meeet over there and i was throwing the idea out there to discuss.

as for you i think the cop was fuking with you becuase they told me the land lord doesnt even live close to new tampa and wouldnt know whats going down

Last edited by civic_loner22; 07-12-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:35 AM
ROTM February 2013

Originally Posted by blkgsr-t
Guys sorry for the delayed response. I am the Mike and am the CEO of AEG. Not only has my car been down but I my wife gave birth to our baby boy on July 4th. So things have been crazy for me the last couple months leading up to him being born and even crazier now. On top of that, the entire AEG team has had a ton going on both personally and professionally. One of our guys has been traveling and racing quite a bit, another has been doing a h22 swap that is almost done and another had some major personal things happen. So we have not been to the meet on a regualr basis.

congrats man!

Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 AM

Thanks homie....and thanks for helping to keep our name clear and this meet going. You come along way for it and we really appreciate the support. Ill catch ya at the meet soon and we can talk. Were in the beginning stages of another event, if you want to help let me know.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:04 AM
ROTM February 2013

ill talk to you when ever you go to the meet, im down to help you guys with the next event. shared_pm me.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM
The Riot Society

Originally Posted by civic_loner22
as for you i think the cop was fuking with you becuase they told me the land lord doesnt even live close to new tampa and wouldnt know whats going down
Clearly, you are full of shit. The cop shows up, and tells you not to worry, the manager doesn't live nearby? Continue breaking the law by loitering on private property?

And we have been having this meet there for a long while now, I'm sure he knows.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Low And Slow

^ get him
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #026
Old 07-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Your Shit's Weak

^^^lol... +1
Old 07-14-2010, 03:25 PM
ek9 mofucka

Originally Posted by Petitt
Clearly, you are full of shit. The cop shows up, and tells you not to worry, the manager doesn't live nearby? Continue breaking the law by loitering on private property?

And we have been having this meet there for a long while now, I'm sure he knows.

actually one of my friends that the manager of sonic told me about the owner also i know the owner of the shelll gas station and he told me the same thing ask ANYONE who was at the meet last week plenty of cops passed by NOTHING happen to us... so either your full of shit or cops simply dont like you.. becuase they said NOTHING TO US