Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

*August 27th Rotary Meet Caravan*

Old 08-25-2005, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tony.....its deffinately gonna rain sometime on Saturday if not all day Saturday. Everyone should bring the biggest umbrella they can find at Walmart,lol. What way are we taking? Are we going with what Mapquest directions or you know a different route?? Do you have most of these peoples cellphones numbers so that we can reach each other? I have Landon and Rexaholic, Rotary 7, Alex, Pat, Cory, Rx7Danny85Zoom and thats about it..... Lets get this going so I can make sheets to pass out to everyone with everyones numbers and the directions......

I need to know if these people are going or not. We need to get this together and
figure out whose going and where are they meeting us.

AbortRetryFail
88SupramkIII
flubyux2
StricklyOldSkool
ilove7s+superchargedtib

Last edited by jrenner; 08-25-2005 at 04:55 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Trunks are for corpses.

Yeah i'm going. I might re-activate the pre-paid phone just for this. in case i get lost or break down.

I don't know where that location is in clwtr so i'm just gonna show up at sonic on hillsboro.

1986 Mazda RX7 GXL - "Champagne"
134.7 RWHP - Going slow in style
Old 08-25-2005, 04:53 AM

Us19 and Gulf to bay....you cant miss it......its this huge new "strip mall" they just got done building like a year ago with SuperTarget and Ross and whatever.....its closer for you to meet up here. LMK.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:56 AM
Trunks are for corpses.

I'm way down in st.pete. I couldnt tell you where gulf to bay was on a map with labels

Edit: wait a sec, i DO know where that supertarget is. I drove evan's ass down there one time for no good reason.

Gotta be there at 7am?

1986 Mazda RX7 GXL - "Champagne"
134.7 RWHP - Going slow in style
Old 08-25-2005, 06:33 AM
S.O.S Productionz

There is no doubt it will be raining on Saturday, thats why I asked if there was a backup plan. We will loose alot of people if it rains if we do not get under a roof. I for one am not going to stand out in the rain. If all goes well I will try to meet up with you guys at sonics in south tampa. I will give Tony a call to let you guys know forsure.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:13 AM

I don't have a back up plan. Sonic is covered entirely with a roof so theres that. Petsmart on the other hand has no roof so if its pouring when meet up time comes, people just lneed to look for rx7s or rx8s and park with us. When we all start to leave then you leave with us. If you think we should post phone numbers next to the sign up location so you can call people, that can be arranged.

AbortRetryFail: Yes 7am and we will wait until 7:30 to leave and head for Sonics......

Take US19 North right to Gulf to Bay/SR 60 and it will be there on the SE corner of Gulf-to-Bay......

let me know where you decide to meet us there...
Old 08-25-2005, 07:16 AM
teh clit wiggler

chaser car my ass bitch! my car is already loaded, put your own shit in your car. lol jfwy

im stillgoing, and rotary7 has my number. im gonna be at tampa sonics. Ill be bringing my tools and some necessary stuff just to be prepared.

if it rains. be very careful driving to orlando. PLEASE!!!!drive carefully and defensively. no reckless overtaking or showing off, we dont need another wrecked fc....
Old 08-25-2005, 10:54 AM

i dont think i can make it, unless someone can tune my car tomorow, and for free
Old 08-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Originally Posted by StricklyOldskool
There is no doubt it will be raining on Saturday, thats why I asked if there was a backup plan. We will loose alot of people if it rains if we do not get under a roof. I for one am not going to stand out in the rain. If all goes well I will try to meet up with you guys at sonics in south tampa. I will give Tony a call to let you guys know forsure.
we are NOT going to be at SONICS in south tampa..

ADDRESS IS POSTED!

Id rather not have my phone number out,if someone dont have it,maybe it was ment to be..

The place we are meeting at,is a resturant..alsmost like QSL..
Then they were thinking to do something afterwards..

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 08-25-2005, 01:57 PM

im still going tony has my number (just hoping hurricane doesnt change direction while on land )