Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

17" Katana C5 wheels F/T - Lookin for some Mesh wheels..Anything considered..PICS!

Old 09-11-2006, 12:01 PM
do not touch mine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17" Katana C5 wheels F/T - Lookin for some Mesh wheels..Anything considered..PICS!

Oh, Hello - I am looking to trade my wheels..I dont have coilovers right now and I dont want 17's..So, I am looking for some mesh wheels with good tires or some 280z wheels with good tires..Whatever you have that you think I might be interested in..Post it. Im also fairly open to trading for stock wheels + cash..But more inclined to mesh/used jdm ect ect..

The tires on the wheels are all good, The front driver's side and rear driver's side tires are brand new..The passenger front is a little older than others but still has Id say 95% life left..The rear passenger isnt that great, It still has the tread lines but it is worn a bit. Center cap from driver's rear is missing and center cap is missing on passenger's rear..You can see it all in the pictures..ok..NOW POST PLZ. Thanks..