Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Official Tamparacing Shirt Order Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all TR shirts are 8.00 shipped while in stock. All TR hoodies are 10.00 shipped while in stock.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Not Mad

the site doesn't work...
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 AM

sites down. You just have to pay pal directly and we will ship to the address that you list in pay pal. Pay pal is Mikepuma@aegshows.com
Old 09-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Rey
Banned

I do not use paypal. I refuse to. To make a long story short, I sold a set of wheels through craigslist and I got paid through paypal. They suspended my account because I didnt have an Ebay idem ID. After arguing for hours, they TERMINATED my account because they said the sale issued a fraud alert. The BUYER called them and spoke to them as well to advise all was well but some idiot in Wisconsin or wherever their fraud department is claimed that the sale was suspicious and that is why the account got terminated. Then, they award the money back to the buyer. Fortunately, the buyer was a straight up guy and met me and paid me in person in cash. After researching this, I found that this is a VERY common issue with paypal. Screw them........ (so much for making it short)

Is there any other way I can pay to order? I want a white one and a black one both in Large. I'm in st. pete...
Old 09-06-2011, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by REY
I do not use paypal. I refuse to. To make a long story short, I sold a set of wheels through craigslist and I got paid through paypal. They suspended my account because I didnt have an Ebay idem ID. After arguing for hours, they TERMINATED my account because they said the sale issued a fraud alert. The BUYER called them and spoke to them as well to advise all was well but some idiot in Wisconsin or wherever their fraud department is claimed that the sale was suspicious and that is why the account got terminated. Then, they award the money back to the buyer. Fortunately, the buyer was a straight up guy and met me and paid me in person in cash. After researching this, I found that this is a VERY common issue with paypal. Screw them........ (so much for making it short)

Is there any other way I can pay to order? I want a white one and a black one both in Large. I'm in st. pete...
Fair enogh. Pay pal is definately not for everyone. And yes, you can pay over the phone. We have a credit card machine and you will automatically recieve a text or email with receipt or we can try and meet up. I am located in wesley chapel though. Whatever you want to do is fine. Shoot me a text or call at 813-731-6171.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Rey
Banned

I will call you in a few.... thanks....
Old 09-06-2011, 04:48 PM
haters♥me

Do you have small hoodies?

F*CK THIEVES!

Keep your mind on your grind and off of mine.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Banned

Wish I could replace my old school TR shirt
Old 09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Rey
Banned

Originally Posted by Graves
Wish I could replace my old school TR shirt
for real... i still have one that is hanging on .... lol
Old 09-06-2011, 05:04 PM