Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

ISO: 1G AWD shell/body

Old 04-04-2004, 06:07 PM
H22Prelude = My Sex Slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ISO: 1G AWD shell/body

Originally posted by flubyux2
sooo... does anyone have a bare 1G awd chassis?
I do, but its up here in toledo.

1989 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo -FOR SALE!!
-1JZGTE motor, Greddy profec B, HKS BOV, autometer gauges, 3" Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust, MkIV Rims, Yokohama A032R tires . FOR SALE!!! PM ME!!

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Mods: AGP L2R, victoy performance 2.5" O2 housing with 40mm External wastegate, Denso 660's, IRC Race FMIC, 2.5" intercooler piping, 3" dejontool intake, BBK 255lph fuel pump, Blitz Dual turbo timer, Greddy profec B, Stillen 3" downpipe , 3" Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust, Greddy type S BOV, Apexi EL EGT, Apexi EL Boost Gauge, translab shift kit, alto end clutch, Eibach pro kit, tokico illumina shocks, HKS 264/272 cams, 1G head swap, RRE SS valves, crower titanium retainers, crower valvesprings, mitsu 3 layer metal headgasket, DSMlink, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, Aeromotive AFPR with stainless braided lines and B&M gauge, stainless oil feed line with inline filter, gay vitek plug wires, RRE catch can, thin fans, and much more.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

bring it to me... stat!

Hey, Sal, is your car title-able. or do you even have the title? and by rolling chassis, is that from the hubs to the tires, or does it have some sort of driveline?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:22 PM

Originally posted by flubyux2
bring it to me... stat!

has no wheels so I cant has a LOT tho. Oil pan busted, no oil.... yeah so thats what happend. Let me know if u are interested at all.

-1JZGTE motor, Greddy profec B, HKS BOV, autometer gauges, 3" Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust, MkIV Rims, Yokohama A032R tires . FOR SALE!!! PM ME!!

Mods: AGP L2R, victoy performance 2.5" O2 housing with 40mm External wastegate, Denso 660's, IRC Race FMIC, 2.5" intercooler piping, 3" dejontool intake, BBK 255lph fuel pump, Blitz Dual turbo timer, Greddy profec B, Stillen 3" downpipe , 3" Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust, Greddy type S BOV, Apexi EL EGT, Apexi EL Boost Gauge, translab shift kit, alto end clutch, Eibach pro kit, tokico illumina shocks, HKS 264/272 cams, 1G head swap, RRE SS valves, crower titanium retainers, crower valvesprings, mitsu 3 layer metal headgasket, DSMlink, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, Aeromotive AFPR with stainless braided lines and B&M gauge, stainless oil feed line with inline filter, gay vitek plug wires, RRE catch can, thin fans, and much more.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:09 PM
THE MAN

buy shannon some rimzes for her prelude, take her stockers, put them on the DSM and drag that SOB down here!
Old 04-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

dammit, he did it again. Joey forgot to log out. that was me that said that.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:27 PM

Originally posted by joeyk
buy shannon some rimzes for her prelude, take her stockers, put them on the DSM and drag that SOB down here!
I was trying to get her to buy some rotas rims, they are cheap and lightweight. Dont worry I'll be buying her car parts for her graduation and her bday. hehehe. I'll drag it to your dads, but not to st. petes.